Welcome to Monday Mocks, where I’ll bring you… you guessed it, a new mock draft every Monday during the off-season. In my opinion, drafting is the best part of fantasy football, so I do as much of that as I can. This series will be filled with all types of mocks. We’ll draft startups, rookies, devys, and more.
The majority of dynasty managers have been focusing their attention on the incoming rookie class, with a short recent break to track the free agent class. Some die-hards though have been taking a deeper look, playing in devy leagues and are focused on current (and even incoming) college players.
I gathered a group of devy and college football experts to participate in this 14 team superflex devy mock draft. Any college player expected to play in the 2023 season was eligible to be selected.
Mock drafters, in draft order, include:
- John Arrington, Dynasty League Football
- Andrew Francesconi, Dynasty League Football
- Kane Fossell, Devy Marketplace
- Jay Stein, Footballguys
- Kevin Coleman, Footballguys
- Rob Willette, Dynasty League Football
- Travis May, Mojo
- Bruce Matson, Dynasty League Football
- Felix Sharpe, Campus2Canton
- Nick Muzzillo, Dynasty League Football
- Michael Nelson, Dynasty League Football
- Brandon Lejeune, Devy to Dynasty
- Shane Hallam, Dynasty League Football
- Tyler Joseph, Dynasty League Football
1.01 Caleb Williams, QB USC
While it remains unclear which quarterback will be selected as the top pick next month, reigning Heisman winner Caleb Williams is already being penciled in as the leading man for the 2024 NFL Draft. Williams’ transfer from Oklahoma to USC paid off in a major way. John noted that Williams has all the tools we’re looking for, pairing great size and speed with an accurate arm. He’s the clear top pick in the devy superflex format.
- The best dynasty rankings in the industry
- Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
- Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other awesome tools
- Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
- 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
- And so much more!
Not gonna lie, I was really expecting to see Nico Iamaleava drafted above some of the other qbs. I’m assuming he’s somebody that would’ve gone in the next handful of picks?