Dynasty

Eight Dynasty Buys

8 players to buy heading into the off-season

8 players to buy heading into the off-season

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

Eight Dynasty Buys
4.5 6 votes
Vespa(@vespa)
19 days ago

I’m in a league with a salary cap and contract years, what do you think of this deal:
Taylor (2 more years), Kupp (1 more year)
for
CEH (4 more years), Jefferson (4 more years), Waddle (5 more years)
I’d have Cook, Barkley, Gibson, Mattison, CEH at RB, needing to start 2 per week. At WR I’d have Jefferson, Waddle, Metcalf, Aj Brown and Chase and I could start 4 of them per week.

Darren Anderson(@halkirkbillie)
Reply to  Vespa
19 days ago

You should hurray and accept. They may come to their senses and revoke trade offer.

Vespa(@vespa)
Reply to  Darren Anderson
19 days ago

I did accept, I’m in the title game this week so won’t process until after the season but it’s a done deal. I thought it was the right call.

Wendell Bera(@GBDiehard)
19 days ago

Not sure where you’re getting a 3rd round value for Watson from. Even the analyzer suggests an early to mid 2nd is much closer. Which, IMO is still a good value for him providing everything gets settled.

Slick M.(@cityslickers94)
18 days ago

Appreciate the article, Jeff. Quick question on Watson, who is the only one from the list I was able to acquire: isn’t it possible/likely they give him credit for missing all of 2021? Another words, if there is a suspension, couldn’t 2021 retroactively count towards a 8-17 game suspension?

Slick M.(@cityslickers94)
Reply to  Jeff Haverlack
18 days ago

Very helpful Jeff. I appreciate the info. I will plan, accordingly!

tina kampa(@vkngvxn)
18 days ago

I look forward to these at the end of the season. I was able to pick up Reagor from ww in a 12 team 26 man roster league before this article appeared. I don’t have a first or second round pick so I was scouring the wire for players to stash and he seemed like an obvious choice. I also got Watson in a deal, fully expecting not to be able to use him for 2 seasons.

Andy Cook(@alc662)
17 days ago

How about Rashad Penny? Thoughts?