2012 Rookie Ranking – Top 10

January 15th marks the date for rookies to declare their intentions for the 2012 NFL draft.  Until after that date, players appearing on this list may only be temporary should they decide to return to school and not enter the draft.

My rookie research is well underway and this is shaping up to be an interesting year.  I’m higher on this draft class than I have been in recent years, especially within the quarterback and second tier running back positions.  While normally I would begin my early draft articles with more commentary on each player, this year I am starting with an initial early ranking of the top ten within each position only while I continue to do more tape research on the players.

Let’s take a look at each position a bit before we get into the lists.

Quarterback

2012 looks to be a great year for the quarterback position.  Headlining this list is Stanford’s Andrew Luck, who is considered by many to be the best quarterback prospect since John Elway from 1983.  Behind Luck is 2011’s Heisman trophy winner Robert Griffin III who is as exciting a player as we’ve seen at quarterback since Michael Vick.  Griffin, however, is also a superbly accurate passer as he is an exciting runner.

I should also mention that as I write this, the Colts have just locked up the first pick in the draft and will with all certainty draft Andrew Luck.  Whether this means that Payton Manning will be playing elsewhere in 2012 or not cannot be answered at this time but if I were to hazard a guess, it is my belief that he will be back with the Colts in 2012.

Beyond Luck and Griffin are Landry Jones, Ryan Tannehill and the under-appreciated and overshadowed Nick Foles from Arizona.  Any way you slice it, 2012 looks to be a banner year at the quarterback position.

Running Back

All eyes remain on Trent Richardson in fantasy.  He’s as clear-cut the top running back off the board as was Adrian Peterson.  He’s big, physical, a work-horse and perhaps, most importantly, a high character individual.  While I have reservations about his game in the NFL, he’s still clearly the marquee name at the position.

Following Richardson is a very interesting and intriguing set of backs.  What makes this class interesting isn’t the clear talent of the group, but the diversity that they represent.  Whether you like smaller backs with great receiving ability, between the tackle runners or three-down backs, 2012 is the class for you.  What I particularly like is the size of this year’s group.  All backs currently making my list are of good size.  If you have a mid-first round selection and are looking for a running back, this is the draft for you.  There will be solid selections in the 4-7 range and again in the early second round.

Wide Receiver

Much like both the quarterback and running back positions, the wide receiver group has a clear-cut first-off-the-board player in Oklahoma State’s Justin Blackmon.  While not the ultra-dynamic physical specimen of Calvin Johnson or A.J. Green, the shorter (6’1″) Blackmon is tremendously gifted and plays much taller than his listed size.  I will be very interested to see his “official” height during the NFL combine.

Behind Blackmon are both Michael Floyd and Alson Jeffery.  Both are gifted receivers in their own right but come with concerns that raise the risk factor.  If you’ve followed my “By the Numbers” articles that break down fantasy relevance of individual positions related to their draft positions, you understand that the wide receiver position is risk-laden unless selected within the first five NFL draft picks.

Let’s get to my early rankings:

# Name POS School Height Weight
5 Rueben Randle WR LSU 6030 208
6 Nick Toon WR Wisconsin 6020 220
7 Jeff Fuller WR Texas A&M 6030 220
8 Dwight Jones WR North Carolina 6040 225
9 Mohamed Sanu WR Rutgers 6020 215
10 Ryan Broyles WR Oklahoma 5100 188

In the following weeks, I will be delving deeper into the prospects within each of these positions, as well as highlighting some of the defensive players that those of you in IDP leagues will want to be aware of.  The tight end group of 2012 is largely underwhelming save that of Dwayne Allen from Clemson.  I was in a TSA security line next to Dwayne while he was in Orlando at an awards event early in December and while I expect him to fall short of his 6’4″ listed height, he’s still likely a late first round selection and certainly the first tight end off the board.

Jeff Haverlack
Latest posts by Jeff Haverlack (see all)
Warren

Good list, although I’m a little suprised Russell Wilson from Wisconsin did not make your top-10 QBs. Is he right outside your top-10 or don’t you think his game translates very well to the pros?

Reply to  Warren

The kid has heart and a relatively live arm, but I won’t be surprised if he measures in at 5’10”. He just can’t play QB at the NFL level at that height … unless he is an extremely rare exception.

jdub
Reply to  DLF_Jeff

“unless he is an extremely rare exception.”

Hingle McKringleberry
Reply to  jdub

wanna no wats funny. Russell Wilson starts and leads rookies in almost every category.hehehe

Nice rankings.

However, Case Keenum just does not belong. He is a college system quarterback in a weak conference who has struggled any time he’s ever faced stronger competition. He has very little, if any, redeeming qualities as an NFL prospect and is a late round pick and an NFL backup at best.

Reply to  The Lung

It’s very possible that he’ll fall. At the QB position, I typically don’t put a lot of stock past the QB7 and those guys are often late round prospects.

But in my ranking system, he is slotted there until I can do more tape review on him. This is a VERY early ranking at this point.

CokeAndBacardi
Reply to  The Lung

Eh, picking at his #8 QB is like trying to discredit the #20-25 RB/WR selection. At that point, they’re all fliers.

I don’t see any reason why Keenum can’t become a Chase Daniel/Matt Flynn/Kevin Kolb-type backup. He’s about the same size as Flynn, one of the most boring college QB’s of all time who is probably going to start somewhere and see a few dollar signs next year.

I know you didn’t have access to this info when you posted but Keenum ripped apart PSU this afternoon and showed solid accuracy and good enough arm strength.

Reply to  CokeAndBacardi

A very wise man once said:

“However, I wouldn’t go off that second quarter as a template for his NFL ability.”

Indeed, one quarter or one game shouldn’t be used to project a player in the NFL, but instead his entire body of work. And more often than not, I’ve seen Keenum produce massive numbers in a spread offense, despite being a guy with poor footwork, who can’t read the entire field, stares down his primary target and doesn’t look off defenders.

That stuff won’t fly in the NFL.

voiceofunreason
Reply to  The Lung

Whoa now, you can’t go off one quarter and predict success? Well explain Browning Nagle then. One of the best jet qbs ever and he played one good game in college.

PS-The funny thing is he might be a top 10 jet qb.

CokeAndBacardi
Reply to  The Lung

Ha. Got me. My fiancé is a Houston native and I watched a lot of Keenum in college. Not saying he’s perfect or anything more than an NFL backup. Just that, at the #8 slot for rookie QBs, what are you expecting? That’s Ricky Stanzi going by last year’s draft. Who would you put ahead of Keenum?

Robertbobson

“most importantly, a high character individual” that’s cute to say and all, but it’s not true. Being a high character guy is not the most important aspect of an NFL recruit. There are plenty of high character guys in the CFL and the arena league. I’m happy that TRich is a high character guy, but I’m happier he’s agile wrecking ball.

Reply to  Robertbobson

Well, of course, they have to be a highly capable college player with outstanding fantasy impact to even make the list otherwise I’d just have a list of high character players. But character is something that still factors into my equation and when you have a player like Richardson who has a world of talent, and with that comes not only that talent but also high character and the work ethic to go with it, that makes a high selection that much easier.

Robert Bobson
Reply to  DLF_Jeff

Oh, character certainly factors in the equation. I was calling bs on it being the “most important” factor. 🙂

tebow

i have the 3rd pick in my dynasty draft and i need backs after charles and morneo blew their knees out and turner is old.if two backs go off the board should i take blackmen or the 3rd best back? my wr/te are the best in the league so i dunno what i should do

tstafford
Reply to  tebow

You should always take the best player available (BPA) while ignoring team need. Also you should follow the forums leading up to your draft for near minute-to-minute input and advice.

Reply to  tebow

What is your format? PPR?

tstafford

Jeff – Thanks for giving us an early look.

My two cents:
– I like Wilson as the RB2. But I see the argument for Miller and Polk. Probably comes down to where folks land and dynasty owners’ tolerance for risk/reward.
– Not a fan of any QB in this draft past RGIII. I’ll let others chase the next Andy Dalton.
– Higher on Kendall Wright than Alshon Jeffrey. But I keep flip flopping.
– Sanu could be the gem of round two. Depending on how things fall, I’d take him as high as 1.10.

Love your stuff and keep it coming.

Tim (tstafford)

Reply to  tstafford

I’m torn on Jeffery right now. My gut is screaming at me that this guy is a bust waiting to happen. Need to watch more tape

Brad

EJ Manuel will not enter this years draft.

Reply to  Brad

Figured that he’d return to school .. it’s in his best interest this year. I hadn’t seen an official announcment though.

Tebow, I agree with Stafford you should take the BPA in most cases. What is your QB situation like? Maybe you take Luck or RG3 at #3. A lot depends on the landing spots for these players, though.

tebow

i have brady as my qb so im fine there i really need rbs and as you know in a dynasty young rbs are like gold. thanks for the feedback.

Reply to  tebow

There’s nothing wrong with looking at a trade too if you could land a younger productive back with that pick from a team that needs a QB or wants Blackmon.

At this early point, I think Polk actually has the best NFL skill set but I haven’t watched enough tape on Lamar Miller yet. Last time I watched tape on Miller, I was’t overly impressed with his hips or what I call “swivel” … but I reserve my final opinion until I’ve watched more.

I love it. Getting me too excited and its only January 3rd. Only about another 115 days till the draft. Sigh…

Reply to  C.Crane

It’s never too soon to start. Stay tuned here, sign up on our forums and stay “excited” all through the off-season.

Reply to  DLF_Jeff

I get a “thrill up my leg” for these rankings like Chris Matthews on a certain president

Richard

Which 2 player should I keep among Denarius Moore, Daniel Thomas, Kevin Smith, Isaac Redman, Jacquizz Rodgers and Jarred Cook in a PPR league.

Reply to  Richard

I’d lean toward Moore and Rodgers, but Thomas, Smith and Redman all get consideration. With the aging Turner, Rodgers’ role is yet undetermined and he could have nice upside although he’s too small to be an every down back. He could have Sproles upside.

Kevin

Where would you suggest i go with the 5th pick in a keeper league rookie draft

qbs: p manning / r fitzpatrick / m flynn
rbs: a peterson / ryan grant / j starks / d thomas / d carter / j ringer
wrs: d moore / s johnson / l robinson / v brown / a brown / j ford / g little
tes: gronk / v davis

lets assume luck richardson and blackmon will be gone and go from there

Reply to  Kevin

Oops ….see my message to you in the thread below.

DLF_Jeff

Sure looks like best player avail. (BPA) to me. Your WRs are young and decent but you’re going to need help at RB and QB. At TE, you’re just fine. Might even consider trading V. Davis for either an early draft pick or, better yet, a known commodity at RB … someone like Ahmad Bradshaw, Lynch (probably too late), Murray, Helu, etc.

At the 1.05, I’d probably be looking at RGIII or the best RB in terms of talent … not necessarily drafted situation.

You’ll likely be looking at backs like Polk, Miller or Wilson at that pick. I wouldn’t go with the second WR off the board or the 3rd QB at 1.05 though.

Jay

Assuming Richardson, Blackmon & Luck go 1,2,3 (in some order), I have the #4 pick. Where would you go in a PPR league?

QB: A. Rodgers/M. Schaub
RB: Forte/Bush/Tate/LeShoure/Ryan Williams/D.Carter
WR/TE: J.Simpson/D.McCluster/D.Moore/M.Thomas/E.Sanders/V.Davis

Do I reach for Michael Floyd at #4?

tstafford
Reply to  Jay

Depends on how the draft shakes out, but your pick is a good candidate to trade for a proven WR.

Reply to  tstafford

You need WRs but a reach for Floyd is a big reach. 2nd WRs off the board beyond NFL pick #5 don’t pan out very well. I’d trade that pick to someone that has good WRs. Can you get Nicks, Cruz, Bowe or maybe even someone like Julio Jones or Jordy Nelson?

Boobam13

I have a great problem – picks #1,3,4,5 in this upcoming dynasty rookie draft…here is my squad, who whould I target? Guy at #2 really like Blackmon if it makes a difference! BTW it is PPR. Thanks

QB – Big Ben, Grossman, Gabert
RB – Mendy, J-Stew, Lynch, Helu
WR – Mike Williams (Tampa), Maclin, Britt, Hankerson, Collie, Breaston, Santana Moss

Reply to  Boobam13

Well … you have more needs at WR than anyplace else and perhaps some need at QB. You’ll get either Luck or Griffin at 3 or 4 so no need to go there. It’s all about Richardson or Blackmon.

Both are great prospects but I lean toward your PPR system and Blackmon at this juncture. If I had to guess in your situation, I see this:

1. Blackmon
2. Richardson
3. Luck
4. Polk
5. Miller or Griffin

From the research I’ve done in the last couple of days, I’m favoring Polk over Miller at this point.

Having Luck and Griffin would be a horrible thing for you.

Pedro Cervantes

I’m in a 32 team dynasty league where I was able to trade Matt flynn for a pick that turned into the # 3 pick. I’m hoping blackmon is there for me. But if he isn’t, say Richardson and blackmon go 1st and 2nd who should I target? I like Polk but I’m not sure if that’s too high for him or there’s a better back or WR to take there. I also have the 16th pick, I kno its deeper into the draft but maybe you can just give me w few names to target there.
My team- non ppr

Jacoby Jones
Alex green
Brandon saine
Kyle Williams
Orlovsky
Paulsen

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Reply to  Pedro Cervantes

I’d look at Luck. It’s not often that you could get one of the best prospects in almost 20 years. I understand that it isn’t exciting when you already have Rodgers but he’d be hard to pass up. I have a #4 pick in one league and I’ll take any of the top 3 if they fall to me at #4. I wouldn’t look WR at #4 though.

If you are looking at RB definitely, I think it will come down to Miller or Polk. Wilson could be a good pick depending on his situation. Look for my next update after I finish watching RB tape.

tebow

hey fellas i have another question for u guys. i have had ridley on my bench all year,what do guys think of him as a dynasty prospect?

Reply to  tebow

Long term prognosis is hard to say in New England. Really not much difference that in GB, NO or IND. That said, I think Ridley has the most long term value and of the top of my head, I believe BGE is a free agent in 2012 so Ridley could be a great buy low RB.

a question about qbs. i’m picking 1.09 in a 10 team league. i have palmer tebow ponder(r) as keepers. palmer will be terrific as he has a full season with his young wr corp. ponder is my rookie that i have to keep from this years draft. tebow is my delema. where i pick i could nail a good prospect at qb since rb and wr will be scavanged over. but i’m intriguied with tebow. he reminds me of a young roger staubach. tom landry said when keeping staubach over morton. “you can teach a runner to pass, but you can’t teach a passer to run. given the god given talent that roger possess, he’ll be great someday.”….with elway and the right qb coach in the offseason, tebow could be to just based on his talent as a footbal player? should i look at rb/wr in the rookie draft and stay put with the young guys i have? the only 2 big name FA will be romo and rivers?

Reply to  bigd

At 1.09 … which is a place I’ve picked relatively often, I usually go best player available … and I’ve found that it is frequently a QB. QBs like Roethlisberger, Matt Stafford, Sam Bradford, can often be taken there while others focus on the other skill positions.

WRs at 1.09 are truly a crap shoot (I’ll be breaking down the last 10 years of rookie drafts shortly) and a RB at that spot isn’t much better. Sometimes you can get some intriguing names at RB with 1.09 (Ray Rice, Kendall Hunter, Frank Gore) but unless you are sure on a guy, take what could be the best rookie QB if there is a good one available or a top named free agent. I got Jordy Nelson off the wire with 2.01 pick this last year.

Marcus

any thoughts on Dwayne Allen the tight end out of Clemson? Is he the top tight end if he declares? If not then who is?

Aric

Just wondering what your reservations are on Richardson. Standard “hasn’t played a down” concerns or is it something specific? My scouting of him (1.1, 1.4 in my upcoming draft. leaning heavily in favor of him with 1.1) has been overwhelmingly positive and I see him as about as close to a “sure thing” as is possible. Just wanted to compare notes.

Additionally, what would you say is my biggest position of need, assuming I snag richardson first overall?

QB: Rivers, Freeman, Locker
WR: C. Johnson, Britt, S. Rice, DHB, Little
RB: Mathews, Spiller, K. Smith, Ridley (Richardson)
TE: Hernandez, Cook, O. Daniels

Post-Blackmon WRs are sketch… risk it? Luck/RG3? Miller/Polk?

Thanks

Cyrus
Reply to  Aric

I’m in a similar boat with the 1.01 and 1.03. Definitely taking Richardson at 1.01 due to scarcity of feature backs and his talent level. I think you should took, as all of your RB’s are still in a RBBC of some sort.

Your WR are long on upside but probably let you down this year, other than Megatron. If WR’s score a lot in your format, you could always take Blackmon at 1.01 (he will be a stud) and then take one of the RB’s at 1.04. (You could trade down from 1.01 to 1.02 and get something extra, as well)

With those three QB, I don’t see the need for Luck. Maybe Luck would have more upside, but you have three guys I like and think will improve next year.

Probably your best bet is to find a way to move up to 1.02 to take both Richardson and Blackmon. WR is a real need and I don’t see anyone worth the 1.04. Alternatively, you could trade down from 1.04 to 1.06-1.09 and take Floyd or Jeffrey.

I’ve got Andre/Colston/Harvin/Wayne/DHB as my WR’s (start 3 PPR), so I definitely need Richardson more than Blackmon. That 1.03 is killing me though– I have Brady at QB, so I don’t “need” Luck. I love Blackmon’s talent. I like some of the other RB’s like Miller, and RB is a need, but I view them as bigger risks than Blackmon.

CJH

I’m in a competitive, fairly high stakes, 10 team partial ppr dynasty league. I drafted a good team two years ago and after a ton of trades I think I have a solid roster for a few years to come. I won this year in fact. Now I’m looking for advice on what moves to make this offseason with an eye on the rookies listed above.

Here are the starting positions in the league (with a roster size of 27 to start the year):

QB; QB
RB; RB
RB/WR
WR; WR; WR
WR/TE
TE

Here is my roster:

QB: Rodgers; Brees; Freeman; Flynn; Josh Johnson

RB: McFadden; Mendenhall; Sproles; Steven Jackson; J. Stewart; Vereen; Ridley

WR: G. Jennings; H. Nicks; D. Bryant; Desean Jackson; D. Thomas (Den); M. Crabtree; M. Williams; James Jones; R. Cobb; J. Baldwin (KC); LaFell

TE: A. Hernandez; D. Keller

We have to head into the draft with five empty rosters spots (I have three empty spots now, and will be dropping LaFell, and probably Josh Johnson, unless he signs as a starter).

I also have the 8th and 10th picks in the first round this next year and two first round picks in the 2013 draft (order to be determined).

I think it’s clear that I could use another running back and/or wide receiver and I would like to move both of my 2012 first round picks to pick up a stud. There is a chance that I could get Adrian Peterson with both 2012 first round picks as the team that has him has expressed interest and is in major rebuilding mode, but I’m wondering if anyone thinks I would be better served (or if the trade falls through) trying to trade up for Richardson, Blackmon, or even Luck and Griffin (I don’t need a qb, but these two could be solid for years to come, and in a ten team, two qb starting league – top qb’s are very valuable trading chips); or just sit with my picks and take the second or third running back and wide receiver off the board.

Any input would be appreciated.

Todd U

I’m new to dynasty and have inherited a terrible team. I have the 1.3 pick this year. Would giving up that pick be too much for a player like Cam Newton? I also have the 1.9 pick this year through a trade. Is giving that one up for Marshawn Lynch too much? Are either not enough?
Thanks in advance!

CJH
Reply to  Todd U

Depends on your league, and your current qb situation. But personally, I prefer the proven commodity (or in this case, somewhat proven commodity) to a draft pick, and if you were to place Cam in the draft next year, what pick would he probably go at? My guess is in the top three. With that logic, I think it is worth it, though I know other people prefer picks.

Todd U
Reply to  CJH

Do you think Lynch is worth a late 1st rounder? I’m feeling like yes.
On Brees – yeah, if you start 2qb’s you are seriously stacked. Wow.

CJH
Reply to  Todd U

Boarderline for me. If you are desparate for RB’s then maybe, though I would try to get a third or fourth rounder in return as well. My gut has his value more in line with a mid- to late – second rounder straight up.

Todd U

@CJH – I am new to dynasty, but I would think you could package Brees with a 2nd round pick to get into the top 2 (just not sure u have 1). There, I would take Richardson. Your receivers are pretty good (& young). I love DThomas & Cobb moving forward. You could also look at tempting someone with Flynn & that #8 pick to move up to the top 3. I love his chances next year with a new team.
Re: All Day. He has a major knee injury. I’m releasing him in my keeper league. I would not trade for him at this point. Possibly before the season if he has recovered well but too many unknowns with that. He may never be the same.

CJH
Reply to  Todd U

I am dangling Flynn out there, no takers yet – probably once he signs. I actually think All Day will be back close to full by the end of next year, just a hunch, though he is getting older in general. I wouldnt over pay for him, but if I can get him on the cheap I think it is worth the risk.

In regards to Brees, we start two qb’s, so I’m holding onto him and Rodgers for the long haul.

raindogs

Going into my third season in a 12 team keeper/dynasty league (champ this year). I have pick 1.04 and 2.01 in the upcoming draft. The league is non-ppr, pts for all TD’s. Also,there are keeper restrictions that bar us from keeping more than 3 QB’s, 4 RB’s and 5 wr’s. Starting lineups can be qb-rb-rb-wr-wr-wr-te-k-d, qb-rb-rb-wr-wr-te-te-k-d, or qb-rb-wr-wr-wr-wr-te-k-d.

With the 1.04 pick should I stand pat and take the BPA, try and trade up to secure Luck or Richardson, or trade the pick for a proven player or future picks??

My forcasted keepers

QB-Rivers
RB-Foster, S. Jackson, J. Stewart, K. Hunter,
WR-Colsten, J. Nelson, S. Johnson, S. Rice, B. Marshall
TE-V. Davis
DEF-49ers

Thanks DLF!

Jorge M

I have the top pick going into my 3rd year keeper league draft next season. I have Brees, so I don’t need Luck at all. My biggest need on my team is WR’s. I’ve already been offered a trade for my #1 pick. I would get Kenny Britt and my choice of either Brandon Lloyd or Heyward Bey, plus I’d get his first round pick which is #4 overall. Should I pull the trigger? Best case scenario would be also being able to take Blackmon with the #4 pick that I would acquire in the trade. Or could possibly take Alshon or Trent Richardson with that #4 pick, if Blackmon is off the board.

Thanks!
Jorge

Cyrus
Reply to  Jorge M

I would take Britt and DHB and the #4. (Choosing DHB over Lloyd due to age and possible upside, although Lloyd could be great short term).

I don’t see you getting Blackmon or Richardson with that pick, but you would get either Luck or one of the #2 RB’s in Miller/Polk/Wilson.

You are effectively filling the WR need with two WR’s and still getting a rookie RB.

DCR

I have 1.03 and 1.06 in the upcoming draft. Targeting Luck at #3, if 4-5 goes something like Miller and Polk, would it be crazy to target RGIII at #6 rather than gambling on the 2nd WR available?

Cyrus
Reply to  DCR

Don’t forget about David Wilson. I love his talent. Take BPA at #3 (Richardson, Blackmon, Luck, whoever falls to you) and if it is Luck, go with a RB at #6 over the #2 WR.

anthony

Hey man,
I’m new to the site and I was reading through the comments, the keeper league I’m in was just created this year and the commish said we get to keep 8 in our roster of 16 spots.
I won the chapionship this season and I was just looking over a few sites with what they had to say about some upcoming rookies. I just want some feedback on draft strategy for next season since we keep 8, and some “slighty” elite players might get dropped from teams, also how high should rookies be drafted?
Is there a specific format keeper/dynasty leagues should set up? (# of players kept, # of seasons you can keep a player)

I have bookmarked the site and will continue to visit. Good work.

Brad

I have the 10th pick in my 10 team league this upcoming season (I won the league this past season) and the league is also a salary cap league. I have a deal on the table to swap Julio Jones for the #1 pick ( I want Blackmon Bad). I am stacked at wr with Megatron, Nicks, AJ Green and Dez Bryant (thanks to some great deals I made this past season). Should I pull the trigger on this deal and end up with the #1, #10 and #11 spots in the draft. We only hold a 3 round rookie draft. Also, I have another deal which involves me sending Cam Newton (Brees is my starter) and I would get back Jamaal Charles and swap my #10 pick for the #3 overall pick. My RBs are Rice, Best, Blount, Spiller, Hillis. PPR League. Thanks

Alan Bauerle

Hey Jeff how are ya? Anyway my team is garbage.
Hassleback/ Tebow/Kapernick
Jacobs/Blount/Battle/Tomlinsion/Ridley/Scott/Powell/
Wallace/S. Johnson/Branch/Barden/Willians(sf)/Price
VDavis/Cook
Nugent
Jets D
I have the 3rd pick in 12 team dynasty league ppr. Also the 2cnd n 3rd pick in the second. I need 2 gems for 2cnd rd cause looks like I’m gettin luck or rgIII. Lil help please.thanks

No winners tonight except maybe Romney. He was the most profession-al.wow gold

MRQ

Hey guys GREAT article and discussion. Looks like I will have 1.5 and 1.10 this year(2012) what are your thoughts for 1.10? I’m taking BA RB at 1.5(have stafford for QB) thinking WR at 1.10- keep pick or trade it for player/2013 pick?
Thanks

And Case Keenum goes undrafted.

I certainly have made my share of egregious misses over the years, but this is one thing I was quite certain about, and for good reason.

And Case Keenum got cut by the Texans today.

I hate to say “I told ya so” but this one was plain as day.