Lineup Advice: Week Four
PLEASE READ ALL OF EACH WEEK’S POST
Note: I am traveling internationally from 9/20 – 10/14 meaning that I will NOT be doing the lineup advice for weeks 3 – 6. I am turning that over to Ken Kelly, one of my fellow DLF co-founders and writer of the Aftermath article here on DLF. You can trust Ken to give you good advice and if I ever needed someone to manage my team, he’d be my choice so, you’re in good hands.
In case you’ve missed it, I (Ken Kelly) started a new series focusing on the biggest stories of the week to watch for…we’ve called it Five in Five: Week X Dynasty Storylines. It’s a quick read covering five storylines in about five minutes time. I’d appreciate it if you’d check it out! We post it every Saturday so everyone has time to read it prior to the bulk of the games being played. And then, of course, every Tuesday I’ll cover all of the games in my typical Dynasty Aftermath style, explaining what I’m worried about, lineups of the week, top rookie performances, and more.
Now, let’s get to the lineup advice!
Lineup Advice Rules & Format
DLF continues to see growth in our membership and each year I continue to wonder how I’m going to keep up with all of your questions while also holding to a level of service and quality you’ve all come to expect from me. I’ve been VERY happy with my level of accuracy but, for that to occur, I need your help. Each question can take up to 10 minutes for me to research as I research up to a dozen different variables and trends. I do everything I can to get my answers correct. For that reason, I need you to read the following rules and guidelines to help me maintain efficiency:
- Please don’t ask me to set your entire lineup
- Put “TNF” as the top line for any question involving Thursday Night Football games
- Please also make sure to tell me who YOU would be starting if not for my advice. It helps me to understand your gut feeling(s).
- Include your scoring format (PPR, Non-PPR, etc.)
- Keep your questions as brief as possible – Story questions add a lot of time
- I prioritize questions involving the earliest (Thursday, etc.) games first. If I skip over your question, don’t worry, I’ll be back to it.
- It’s easy to miss responses to my responses in the thread. When in doubt, always post a separate new question.
Have a great week! Let’s win some games.
- The Dynasty Aftermath: Mascot Tournament NFC Finals - December 5, 2023
- The Dynasty Fantasy Football Impact of Tank Dell’s Injury - December 4, 2023
- Five in Five: Week Thirteen Dynasty Storylines - December 2, 2023