Dynasty

2022 Dynasty Stashes

The season is nearing its end, but your work is not done.

The season is nearing its end, but your work is not done.

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

You can also get a DLF Premium Membership for FREE! Find out how.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

2022 Dynasty Stashes
4.9 7 votes
Jnelson518
11 months ago

Will Mariota and Trubisky have chances to compete for a starting job next season on another team ?

Slick M.
Reply to  Jeff Haverlack
11 months ago

good info, Jeff. For those in Superflex leagues it might be nice to get a ranking or priority list of backup QBs leaguewide, For example, Tyler Huntley impressed us down the stretch. It is probably Huntley and Minshew with most upside but I may be forgetting some. What are your thoughts?

Thomas Harmon
11 months ago

3 guys I have been looking at to stash for 2022 are Demetric Felton, Tommy Tremble, and Devin Duvernay. How would you rank these 3 and do you prefer Granson over Tremble?

Brad Basham
11 months ago

I like the Ty Johnson call out, but I think there’s a good chance Godwin signs a 1 year deal to stay with the Bucs after tearing his ACL. What about James Washington? I think he’s a talented WR that’s been buried in Pittsburgh, although it’s worrisome that he didn’t get more play after JuJu went down.

Brad Basham
Reply to  Brad Basham
11 months ago

I meant Tyler Johnson WR TBB of course…not to be confused with Ty Johnson RB NYJ…Great article BTW…Thank you.

Chris Alkhoury
11 months ago

Something I’d love to see is a companion recommended drop list, which players are we hoarding that we should finally give up on?

Ed Sulek
11 months ago

Great article Jeff, exactly what I was looking for over the past few weeks. About half of the players you mentioned are available in my league (Kylen Granson, Tyler Johnson, Kene Nwangwu, Ty Johnson, and Minshew). I’m particularly interested in the RB’s since I feel I’m in good shape at QB, WR, and TE.
My question is would you drop any of the following 4 players listed below for any of the players you mentioned in the article? Based on your response one follow-up question would be if you could only take one guy between Nwangwu, and Ty Johnson which would you prefer? Thank you in advance for any feedback!
Devonta Freeman, Foster Moreau, Samaje Perine, Laviska Shenault

Slick M.
11 months ago

Love these type of articles! Love all of what DLF has to offer this time of year. Of the guys you mentioned, I am targeting Jordan (already on my watch list) for taxi and added Granson, Watkins and Minshew to watch list. I have one more addition – what do you think of Dyami Brown in Washington? I know the QB situation and offense is a mess but outside of scary Terry it is wide open and he did some good work in college.

William Rehor
11 months ago

I believe Haden Hurst will be a free agent, correct? Not sure the talent is upper tier but he’s in his prime and still carries that 1st round draft capital. I expect he’ll be starting for some NFL team.

Thomas Nielsen
11 months ago

I think I am going to try to grab Evan Engram. Hoping a new team will sky rocket his value, just like the Njoku situation.

Wendell Bera
11 months ago

What’s your thoughts on Jamar Jefferson rb Det.? Williams really wasn’t signed to a long contract that would prevent them from moving on from him after this year.