IDP

Integrated IDP Rookie Mock Draft

We examine where this year’s IDPs will fit in rookie drafts with offensive players.

Gregory Rousseau

We examine where this year's IDPs will fit in rookie drafts with offensive players.

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

Integrated IDP Rookie Mock Draft
Luke Crabill(@par72golf)
9 months ago

Good article…. one quick fix, Trey Sermon is from OSU… not Oklahoma (typo 🙂 )

Luke Crabill(@par72golf)
Reply to  Tom Kislingbury
9 months ago

No worries… it’s all good.

Brian Mearns(@frodo2003)
9 months ago

Been waiting for this!!!! Thanks!!!!

Kurt Barlow(@jigglynuts)
Reply to  Tom Kislingbury
9 months ago

These are super helpful to see keep’em coming!

wretch(@wretch)
9 months ago

Thanks! Keep the integrated drafts/rankings coming!

chiznastica(@chiznastica)
Reply to  wretch
9 months ago

Seconded! These are hard to find.

Kraig Wirkus(@stegger10)
9 months ago

Was really excited to see this article. In my 12 team draft last year we had Queen and Simmons go in the first round with Young getting drafted 1st pick in the 2nd. I took Chinn as the first safety with the 2.12 pick and really benefited with that pick. Was wondering if you think there will be any safeties worthy to be taking in the first 3 rounds since there wasn’t one in the draft that you guys did?

Kraig Wirkus(@stegger10)
Reply to  Kraig Wirkus
9 months ago

Linebackers Lewis, Murray ,Gay, Wilson and Brooks were also taken in the 2nd round before I took Chinn. Just and FYI.

Fireman Ed(@firemaned)
9 months ago

JOK will be highly intriguing depending on the team that drafts him and how they are going to use him. Won’t know the latter come draft time, but he’s an interesting player with intriguing potential, especially depending on his designation and your leagues starting requirements/scoring.

Thanks for this mock!

Harris Monagan(@hmonagan)
9 months ago

I know they’re meaningless but the only thing I enjoy more than a good mock draft, is a idp mock draft:) great piece

How close are guys like Pat Jones, dylan moses and paris ford to getting included?

Drew Dodson(@drewdodson)
Reply to  Harris Monagan
9 months ago

I’m with Tom on Jones and Ford. Jones would likely be a late 5th if his landing spot had potential and he didn’t plummet in the draft. And Ford would likely be a 7th rd guy unless he gets some killer draft capital. I just don’t see an NFL team investing a lot in him because he needs a lot of time invested for him to be a starter caliber NFL safety.

As for Moses, I’m not as low on him as Tom. I would have taken him over Collins (draft stock & landing spot will break ties for me here as I have them in the same tier). And I’d easily have him over Ossai, Oweh, Ojulari and Basham. There is only 1 IDP that wasn’t selected that I would take over Moses (Cameron McGrone). Moses isn’t the devy IDP messiah he was made out to be, but I think he’ll land as a day 2 pick pretty comfortably.

Nick Foulkes(@fowksee)
9 months ago

Enjoyed this. I’m in a monster 16 team league where half team is IDP, So this and the rankings will be priceless!