Dynasty

Players Who Just ‘Exist’ in Dynasty Leagues

Which players seemingly “just exist” when you are going through the draft process? What should you do with them?

Kareem Hunt

Which players seemingly "just exist" when you are going through the draft process? What should you do with them?

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

Players Who Just ‘Exist’ in Dynasty Leagues
4.6 9 votes
Justin Harding
2 months ago

These guys fit your criteria & I like this idea because it is hard to know what to do with these types of guys.

For example, I had a retooling team and Hunt was hard to trade in that league so I traded him straight up for Michael Pittman and feel like maybe I should have got more? However not sure he gets a better “trade window” moving forward. Gots to do what we gots to do.

2 months ago

Your title was a strong hook. Nicely done.

Johnny D
2 months ago

finally, someone who understands Hunts.

Johnny D
Reply to  Johnny D
2 months ago

or the singular version of ‘im 🙂

Jay Lee
2 months ago

I used Hunt to trade up from 2.05 in my SF league to 1.08 to snag Zach Wilson. I’m the odds-on favourite contender, he’s a rebuilder… honestly, I was surprised.

Jay Lee
Reply to  Tyler Justin Karp
2 months ago

For sure. It was a fortuitous situation, really… he’d already taken Lance and Fields 2 and 3. The surprise was that he saw value in Hunt… which is to your articles point, I think.

Anthony Story
2 months ago

I really don’t understand why a team like the Falcons(M. Davis and C. Patterson) wouldn’t atleast attempt to trade for a RB like Hunt. Still young and much better than what they currently have…

Aaron Taylor
Reply to  Anthony Story
2 months ago

I believe Hunt finished in the top ten of RB’s in 2020 so I would consider him just ‘existing’. But at the same time I don’t disagree.. strange.

I think Hunt on a different team like the Dolphins, Falcons or Bills would be glorious! Maybe the Browns let Chubb walk to pay Mayfield and Hunt takes over. I think he might be a nice little buy and hold at current value.

Klay Niltasuan
2 months ago

I’ve always been the biggest supporter of Cousins so it’s really nice to read a breakdown for once that isn’t just hating on him in every possible manner.

Eric Miller
Reply to  Klay Niltasuan
2 months ago

Cousins is the guy you get basically for free in your 1QB draft that you end up starting just as much as the dude you took way earlier.

Corey LeDrew
2 months ago

Great read!! Well thought out and very helpful advice for contenders and rebuilders alike