13 Responses to “Sneaky Plays for Week Five”

1. Bob B says:

My QB’s are Cutler & McNabb. Cutler is out and McNabb’s matchup is not a good one. Would you pick up Fitzpatrick or Cassell off the waiver wire and plug them in for one week?

• DLF Ken K says:

I don’t think I’d go that far. The Packers had some trouble with Detroit last week, so I wouldn’t say they’re that scary at the moment defensively.

2. Jeremy says:

Great site. I love it!

Who would you go with? McNabb vs GB. Kolb vs SF. or Favre vs NYJ?
    we score 6pts for td, 1 pt /25yds passing and 1pt every 5 completions

• DLF Ken K says:

Thanks Jeremy! It’s a three man operation that takes a TON of time, but we’re doing our best.

I’d go with McNabb. I think Kolb is a sneaky start, but I need to see something from him or Favre before recommending them.

3. Marc says:

I have Jay Cutler (out for week 5) and Brett Farve on my team. I went to the wire and picked up Shaun Hill to start this week.

4. Steve says:

Hey guys,
    Was wondering if you were going to get the rankings updated. I now you had said in the past you were working on something. I use them for trades not for sit em’ and start em’ type stuff. Thanks love the site

• Camperhead says:

Been hoping for that myself. Any word?

• DLF Ken K says:

Hey guys!

Yes, we’re still working on a new system that will allow us to change these on a much more frequent basis. If we can’t get it figured out, look for some updates here in the next two weeks.

Believe it or not, it takes us 4-5 hours to make changes on the current setup.

Trust me, it’s not forgotten.

5. Warren says:

I know my choices are limited, but I’m for starting anybody not wearing pink. Since when do we have to continually stomach players wearing pink? Get over it, women. You take the good ,you take the bad, you take ‘em all and there you have the facts of life, the facts of life. Shouldn’t involve NFL players wearing pink. I’ve never gotten ill watching football, except for the last two years. This PC garbage is getting disgraceful.

• Warren says:

I’ll refrain.

• Warren says:

Peyton Manning can’t wear black high tops in honor of Johnny Unitas for one week, yet everyone can “accessorize” with every pink thing imagineable for one month for two years running? Ray Nitschke would roll over in his grave. I’m a Packer fan, first and foremost, but I may have even become a bigger Julius Peppers fan, since he will not let the NFL influence his attire. We have enough boobs on the field and in the locker room, now the players have to represent them, or the lack thereof?

6. Swanny says:

Dynasty League, PPR, 12 team

What are your thoughts on Deion Branch and James Starks? Any worth to them? Are they worth picking up?