Rookie draft season is fast approaching! Everyone wants in on this exciting 2023 rookie class, whether your team is contending or rebuilding.
In this series, the DLF team will look at the rookie draft in groups of four to give a comprehensive view of those picks. We’ll do this by analyzing consensus picks of the past, the potential options for this year, and what the picks are worth on the trade market. For this series, we’ll be focusing on superflex formats. Let’s jump into it!
Historical Consensus Picks
- 4.05 - Kyren Williams, RB LAR
- 4.06 - Calvin Austin, WR PIT
- 4.07 - Isiah Pacheco, RB KC
- 4.08 - Danny Gray, WR SF
- 4.05 - Javian Hawkins, RB ATL/CFL
- 4.06 - Jermar Jefferson, RB DET
- 4.07 - Kene Nwangwu, RB MIN
- 4.08 - Tre' McKitty, TE LAC
- 4.05 - Lamical Perine, RB NYJ/PHI/MIA/KC
- 4.06 - Devin Asiasi, TE NE/CIN
- 4.07 - Albert Okwuegbunam, TE DEN
- 4.08 - Josiah Deguara, TE GB
Most of these players never accomplished anything in the NFL, but there are a few bright spots. Of course, Pacheco is the highest-valued player on this list, as he’s the only one who carries any real dynasty value right now. I still recommend selling him, but he’s worth around the 2.08 in superflex leagues, according to the DLF Trade Analyzer.