Rookie draft season is fast approaching! Everyone wants in on this exciting 2023 rookie class, whether your team is contending or rebuilding.
In this series, the DLF team will look at the rookie draft in groups of four to give a comprehensive view of those picks. We’ll do this by analyzing consensus picks of the past, the potential options for this year, and what the picks are worth on the trade market. For this series, we’ll be focusing on superflex formats. Let’s jump into it!
Historical Consensus Picks
- 3.05 - Tyrion Davis-Price, RB SF
- 3.06 - Jelani Woods, TE IND
- 3.07 - Sam Howell, QB WAS
- 3.08 - Khalil Shakir, WR BUF
- 3.05 - Kyle Trask, QB TB
- 3.06 - D'Wayne Eskridge, WR SEA
- 3.07 - Davis Mills, QB HOU
- 3.08 - Tylan Wallace, WR BAL
- 3.05 - Darrynton Evans, RB TEN/CHI
- 3.06 - Anthony McFarland, RB PIT
- 3.07 - Devin Duvernay, WR BAL
- 3.08 - Jacob Eason, QB IND/SEA/CAR/SF
Well, I honestly have little nice to say about this group of players. The entire 2020 group carries essentially no dynasty value whatsoever. Evans, McFarland, and Eason haven’t done anything in their NFL careers, while Duvernay is currently the WR99 and buried on the Ravens’ run-first offense. Additionally, the 2021 group is almost as weak, as Wallace and Eskridge have barely played, and Trask has zero career NFL snaps.
GET IN THE GAME!
Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.
A full year of access is only $49.99.
Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.
You can also get a DLF Premium Membership for FREE! Find out how.
Premium membership provides access to all of our awesome dynasty content for an entire year. You also gain access to the best dynasty fantasy football resources in the industry. Including...
• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!
Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more
Have questions or need some help?
Already a DLF Premium Member?
Log in now!