It’s finally here, the stage is set for the Super Bowl, and the FanDuel sportsbook has a great welcome offer for all new users; a 3k No Sweat First Bet for Super Bowl 57.
FanDuel Super Bowl Promo Code – No Sweat First Bet up to $3,000
- Sign up for a new FanDuel account
- Deposit a minimum of $10
- Place your first bet and get up to $3,000 back in bonus bets
How to Claim Bonus Bets from FanDuel Promo Code for Super Bowl 57
- Use the FanDuel app to register for an account
- New customers will need to make a first-time deposit
- Place your first real-money wager on FanDuel Sportsbook on any live sport market
- Refund would be issued as non-withdrawable bonus bets that expire in 14 days
$3,000 No Sweat First Bet, New Player Sign-Up Welcome Bonus Bets notes:
- This offer is only available in the sports betting app only; a download of the FanDuel Sportsbook App will be neccessary
- This offer is for FanDuel new users only
FanDuel Gronk Super Bowl Promo: $10M in Bonus Bets For Field Goal
In addition to the incredible FanDuel New York promo code offer, the mobile app is also running one of the most unique promos you will find anywhere for Super Bowl Sunday. After you sign up for a new New York sports betting account, make your first deposit of at least $10 and place a wager of at least $5 on any Super Bowl LVII bet. During a commercial break in the third quarter, former Patriots and Buccaneers legend Rob Gronkowski will attempt a field goal; if he makes it, all who opted in to the promo will split a whopping $10 million bonus.
Signing up for a FanDuel New York Sportsbook account ahead of the Big Game just got even more lucrative.
Super Bowl LVII Preview – Kansas City Chiefs @ Philadelphia Eagles
- The Eagles are 1.5-point favorites for the Sunday, February 12th season-finale
- On the Moneyline, Philadelphia is sitting at -125, while the Chiefs are at +105
- The total for the Big Game is currently set at 51
FanDuel NY Promo Code for Super Bowl FAQs
FanDuel Sportsbook Super Bowl FAQs provide helpful and insightful information for anyone looking to understand the rules and regulations associated with FanDuel sports betting in the Super Bowl. The FAQs cover topics such as age requirements, how to place bets, types of bets available, and more.
What is the minimum age to bet at FanDuel Sportsbook?
Residents must live in a legal state and be at least 21 years old to bet with a Fanduel Online Sportsbook account.
Is there a promotion code for FanDuel?
You don’t have to enter a promotional code manually when signing up with the FanDuel sports betting app! All you need to do is click any of the links on this page, and the promo code will be entered for you, so complete the registration process! The No Sweat Bet can be used for any NFL Super Bowl Bet between the Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs and is very likely to be the best current offer amongst all of the sportsbooks.
What can I bet on with FanDuel?
Besides its large offering of sports and bet types, the FanDuel sports betting app is known for live betting and having the same-game parlay. New York bettors can combine several different bets from one game for a shot at massive winnings. For example, suppose you think Super Bowl LVII will be a high-scoring affair. In that case, you can take the overs on Jalen Hurts, Patrick Mahomes, and tight end Travis Kelce, and combine them into one large bet with increased odds; use your “no sweat bet,” and if the bet loses, you’ll receive up to $3,000 back in bet credit with the Super Bowl promo code offer.
Is FanDuel Legit?
Yes, there is no question that FanDuel Sportsbook is 100% safe, secure, and legitimate. As one of the nation’s most notable DFS, online casino, and sports betting platforms, FanDuel Sportsbook is licensed and live in 17 states and provides some of the best-regulated services in the industry.
Where is FanDuel available?
FanDuel Sportsbook is legal and available in Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
How do bonus bets work at FanDuel?
- Check your account page to see whether you have active bonus Bets!
- Make your bet selections based on what your bonus Bet will cover. bonus Bets will either be all-purpose or for a specific sport, game, or bet type – like Same Game Parlay.
- In your bet slip, look for “Add a bonus Bet” and click the toggle. If you have more than one, you’ll get a pop-up with options to choose from (we recommend using the bonus Bet that’s expiring soonest. This will be at the top of the list)
- After the full bonus Bet stake auto-populates, you can adjust the wager to add more cash from your wallet or reduce the amount to only use a portion of the full bonus Bet and place your bet.
21+. Know When To Stop Before You Start. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER