The Divisional Round has wrapped up in the NFL, and now we look ahead to the Championship Round with a key matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Cincinnati Bengals. PointsBet Sportsbook Ohio is offering a great sign-up bonus of up to $2,000 in second chance bet credits for new PointsBet Ohio customers. This offer is an excellent opportunity to get started with online sports betting in Ohio State, whether you’re watching the NFL playoffs, the NBA, NHL, or the Ohio State Buckeyes. With PointsBet’s state-of-the-art mobile app, you can easily access all your favorite sports and events, no matter where you are.
You can enjoy live betting, props, parlays, and much more at the click of a button. The signup process is quick and easy, so you’ll be ready to start wagering right away. Plus, PointsBet offers some of the best customer service in the industry and will help you every step of the way. Sign up today and take advantage of this amazing welcome offer from PointsBet Sportsbook Ohio!
PointsBet Ohio Promo Code: How to Claim?
“Second Chance” means that if your first settled Fixed Odds and/or PointsBetting Wager loses, you are eligible to receive Bet Credits in the amount of the losing wager (up to the stated maximums). New users can then use those second-chance bets to pad their new account!
AFC Championship Round Preview – Cincinnati Bengals @ Kansas City Chiefs
- The Bengals are 2-point favorites on the road for Sunday night
- On the Moneyline, the Chiefs are sitting at +105, while Cincinnati is at -125
- The game total for Sunday’s matchup is 47
PointsBet Sportsbook Promo Code FAQs
PointsBet Ohio, Sports Betting FAQs, is a helpful resource for anyone looking to get started with sports betting in the state. The FAQs provide answers to common questions about the legality of sports betting in Ohio, the types of bets available, and how to sign up for an account. PointsBet Ohio also offers detailed information on the different kinds of bets available, such as parlays, futures, and live betting. In addition, it provides guidance on responsible gambling practices and useful links to important resources like customer service contact information. PointsBet Ohio, Sports Betting FAQs, is a great way for any newcomer to gain confidence before placing their first bet.
How do I use my bonus bets with PointsBet Ohio Sportsbook?
Using bonus bets with PointsBet is easy and quick for Ohio bettors, particularly new customers. It takes a few minutes to set up your PointsBet Ohio account, make your first deposit, download the PointsBet app, and start playing. Firstly, you need to create an account on the PointsBet website. Once you have done this, you can make a deposit into your account using any available payment methods. After that, you should be able to see your bonus second-chance bets in your account balance. You can use it on any of the betting markets available at PointsBet. Simply select the bet types market you want to bet on and type in the amount of money you want to wager. When placing a bet with your bonus bet, it is important to remember that all winnings are paid out in cash and not bonus funds.
What Makes PointsBet Ohio Unique?
- Stop Loss Slider – All pointsbetting wagers have your max win and max loss levels displayed in the betslip when you go to place a bet. This shows your potential winnings, as well as potential losses, should your bet miss. Certain markets offer the ability to limit your risk of potential losses from a bet with the stop loss slider. This will also limit your potential winnings.
- Balance Withheld – When placing your bet, you will also see a balance withheld. This is the amount required in your account to cover a percentage of your max loss should your bet lose.
Is PointsBet Sportsbook Legal?
PointsBet Ohio Sportsbook app is now legal in the state of Ohio after the Ohio Casino Control Commission allowed a bill to pass legalizing sports betting, and the PointsBet Ohio launch took place on January 1, 2023. PointsBet is currently legal in thirteen states: New York, Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Is PointsBet Legit?
- FanDuel Super Bowl Promo Code – No Sweat First Bet up to $3,000 - February 7, 2023
- DraftKings Super Bowl Promo Code: Bet $5, Get $200 Instantly - February 7, 2023
- Caesars Super Bowl Promo Code: Get Up to $1,250 in Bonus Bets for Super Bowl 57 - February 7, 2023