Dynasty

Davante Adams traded to Las Vegas: The Dynasty Fantasy Football Impact

We break down the stunning trade of Davante Adams.

We break down the stunning trade of Davante Adams.

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

You can also get a DLF Premium Membership for FREE! Find out how.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

Davante Adams traded to Las Vegas: The Dynasty Fantasy Football Impact
Jeff Melbostad
6 months ago

Wow is right. I’m impressed by the first rate analysis so quickly after the announcement. Well done Ken.

Johnny D
Reply to  Ken Kelly
6 months ago

right on cue! Watson to the Browns. what the?!?

Andy Cook
6 months ago

GB trade for Woods?

Dennis Salisbury
Reply to  Andy Cook
6 months ago

Yeah I think GB has draft capital for Woods now. Plenty of solid FA’s left too. And a deep WR draft class but not sure Rodgers will like them?

timmymac75
6 months ago

Would you trade away Higgins for Ekeler?
Do I put some feelers out there to see what I can get for Adams? I wouldn’t mind Lamb, Chase or Jefferson. Thoughts??
I have Adams, AJ Brown, Pittman, Gabriel Davis, Higgins and Hopkins as my WR PPR league. My RB are JK dobbins, Montgomery, Gus edwards, Javonte Williams

Appreciative Reader
Reply to  timmymac75
6 months ago

timmymac75 – I see you’ve posted this question on several DLF articles. There are specific articles designed to answer reader questions. Until you see one of those pop up, your best bet for soliciting feedback is in one of the DLF forums.

Will Finnegan
6 months ago

Ken, as an Aaron Jones owner what should I expect going fwd? More targets? Should I look to pivot regardless?