Dynasty

2022 Dynasty Capsule: Baltimore Ravens

What will Baltimore’s offense produce next season when their playmakers return to health?

What will Baltimore's offense produce next season when their playmakers return to health?

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

You can also get a DLF Premium Membership for FREE! Find out how.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

2022 Dynasty Capsule: Baltimore Ravens
7 months ago

I can’t but help to think that he may have already piqued. He is injury prone and is not a good passer. I understand the logic that he scores lots of points with his legs, but at some point fantasy managers are going to need to lean on his passing game, and he is not a great passer. Not only that, but his best receiving option is a tight end, and he does not have much talent at WR.
I would be looking to sell Lamar Jackson before the beginning of the next season.

Dan Kemper
Reply to  [email protected]
7 months ago

Injury prone? Actually, for as much as Lamar Jackson runs, he’s done a great job so far in his career of avoiding major injury. Yes, he missed significant time in 2021, but up until his most current injury, he’s been pretty durable. I agree he’s not a great passer, though I think he’s improved in that area since coming into the league. Mark Andrews is a top notch tight end, so he would and should be the #1 receiving option on quite a few NFL teams. Marquise Brown continues to improve, Bateman will be a good receiving option, and even Tylan Wallace has some potential, but they could use 1 more legit wr. Having Dobbins and Edwards in the backfield again in 2022 should help Jackson a decent amount as well as opponents will have to respect their rushing ability moreso than they did Freeman and Murray in 2021. In SF and 2 qb leagues, I’d be happy to own him, which I do in a 2qb league already along with Justin Herbert, Zach Wilson, Tyler Huntley, and others. I think you have to look at Lamar as a top 5 dynasty qb still. I do agree that at some point, and it could come with little warning, if he doesn’t turn into a much better passer, his value could start to slide quickly when he begins to lose a step with his rushing ability. I’m personally not looking to sell anytime soon unless it was for a very good offer, and right now, others will at least attempt to lowball on a trade to get him considering his injury and finish to the 2021 season.

Wendell Bera
Reply to  [email protected]
7 months ago

I don’t think they lack for wr talent. I just don’t think LJ is a good enough passer at this point to be able to support multiple players without them cannibalizing each other.

Travis Steffey
7 months ago

would i be crazy for considering flipping him for trey lance and a first

Travis Steffey
Reply to  Travis Steffey
7 months ago

Sorry, him as in Lamar

Reply to  Travis Steffey
7 months ago

I would make that trade. Lance will have more to work with at WR (Debo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk) than Jackson does. Just make sure they actually trade Garappolo first.