Dynasty

January Dynasty Trade Value Chart

We break down the latest values from our Trade Analyzer.

Jonathan Taylor

We break down the latest values from our Trade Analyzer.

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

You can also get a DLF Premium Membership for FREE! Find out how.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

January Dynasty Trade Value Chart
Vendetta .
6 months ago

I’ve been a big fan of the Trade Analyzer tool since you guys have implemented it, however I’ve always found the values for QBs to be far lower than they should be even in 1 QB leagues. Patrick Mahomes here is valued lower than Cam Akers and DeVonta Smith. Just looking at these lists, I would personally never trade away a QB who can put up 50 points for me any given Sunday straight up for either of those two. Just my opinion but I feel like the QBs should be valued higher, especially the ones at the top.

Jacob Johnson
6 months ago

Is there a value chart (point wise) for rookie picks?

Chris Greenwood
Reply to  Jacob Johnson
6 months ago

Rookie picks are included too if you download the spreadsheet. They’re even broken down by pick for the next upcoming draft year. I use this as a download to value teams in my league. Takes a little bit of excel work, but lots of great videos on how to use some if functions and vlookup.

Mike Scott
Reply to  Ryan McDowell
6 months ago

Where/how can I find the downloadable trade value chart? Much appreciated.

Littlewing745
6 months ago

Finally made my call on Barkley in a full PPR league. Moved him for a top 5 pick. I don’t feel amazing about it…but I also don’t feel bad. Something tells me his ceiling is **maybe** RB15, and that’s with everything going nearly perfectly in 2022.

Reply to  Littlewing745
6 months ago

Barkley is a RB with loads of potential but little results and lots of injuries. I would put him as a top 10 RB in 2022 if he stays healthy and if the Giants use him correctly and if they improve on their offense (lot of ifs) so your trade for a top 5 pick looks good as long as you pick one of the top 5 players and don’t reach.

6 months ago

Thanks for this article. It was an interesting read. If your rankings are correct (and I agree with most of them), I have the top 4 WRs (Jefferson, Chase, Lamb & Brown), RB 3 (Harris) & 5 (McCaffrey), 10 (Chubb) & 15 (Akers), QB 3 (Murray), 6 (Burrow) & 11 (Lawrence) and TE 4 (Kittle). I also have 2 first round picks (4 & 12). After reading your article, I am very much looking forward to next year.