Dynasty

2022 NFL Free Agency Blog

We cover all the wheelings and dealings of free agency.

We cover all the wheelings and dealings of free agency.

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

You can also get a DLF Premium Membership for FREE! Find out how.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

2022 NFL Free Agency Blog
Paul Reuben
4 months ago

“Moving from Dan Prescott and the Cowboys to Too Tagovailoa…”

SpellCheck is not always your friend!

🙂

Last edited 4 months ago by Paul Reuben
Steve Petersen
Reply to  Paul Reuben
4 months ago

I have Dak in a 16 team league for 3 more years at $39 out of $ 400 . What is his value now? Surely Tua is not the answer or is he? Do you ride Dak out or Trade while his value is somewhat still high?

Steve Petersen
4 months ago

Looking to grab a WR in Free agency. Not much there and they will go for many dollars who would go after? A Robinson, M Gallup, M Thomas, Zay Jones, C Wilson, R Anderson, D Parker, A Cooper might be available. A guy has to franchise A Thielen or K Allen.

VIN DACCARDI
4 months ago

Foreman to Carolina. With reports of McCartney being shopped around, what do you think?

Gregory Massa
4 months ago

I would have figured a larger role for Isaiah McKenzie next season without McKissic in the picture, thoughts??

Steve Petersen
4 months ago

Would you move J. Williams for some draft capital. I picked him at 1.03 in 2021. I have no picks in this draft. Would you send this trade? 1.04, 1.14, 2,04 & a 1st 2023 for J. Williams? I have Dobbins or would you try to move Dobbins? I could grab a Rb at 1.04, WR or QB with other Picks. Standard 16 team IDP. Or should I keep them both?
Dak, Tannehill, J Williams, J.k. Dobbins. Claypool, Jeudy T Boyd are my starters. I have some money to go after M Thomas or Robinson