Dynasty

Lineup Advice: Week Two

We answer your questions for week two.

2021 Lineup Advice – PLEASE READ before posting WE'RE BACK! To our knowledge, DLF is the only fantasy site that answers your specific lineup questions all seventeen weeks of the NFL regular season and into the post-season as well.  It’s just another feature we offer our valued premium subscribers. First and foremost, a huge THANK YOU to all our premium members who support what DLF is doing here.  Without you, we wouldn’t still be here after 15 years!  There’s just far too much work and time involved in running a site like this and your support aids us tremendously by giving us the ability to attract and retain the best dynasty writers in the business.  Beyond that, it allows for solid hosting, tools, utilities, development, podcasts and the delivery mechanisms to get all that content to you.  Thank you again! If you’re not a subscriber but use the DLF Forums, or have been interested in what we’re all about, there’s no time like now to give us a try.  I can personally guarantee you’ll be hard pressed to find another business, let alone one on the Internet, which cares about its members more and focuses on its value proposition like DLF.  That’s a personal commitment, to each of you, which has guided us from day-one!  We strive to keep our prices low so everyone can afford one of our membership options and, again, we can’t do what we do without YOU! 2021 Lineup Advice From the first year we started offering “personalized” lineup advice to DLF members each and every week of the NFL season, our membership has grown many fold.  It’s no longer a simple or quick process. Simply put, I wouldn’t have it any other way!  It’s part of our value proposition to each of you and, most importantly, it’s one of the ways I get to know our members individually.  Interfacing with each of you is what makes what we’re doing here so special, and we very much hope you see and enjoy that difference.  We’re a unicorn in the fantasy space. But our growing membership base is forcing me to make a few changes to ensure I can keep up with the volume and still provide the quality input you’ve come to expect.  Rare are the questions which I can simply “pop off” an answer to.  With each one, I research up to seven different variables to arrive at my response and that takes time. Please see below for my notes concerning this service for 2021.  I ask that you read them and hold to them toward helping me help more of you.  And, perhaps, helping me to keep my sanity. IMPORTANT NOTES • NEW: Please limit your text and questions.  DLF's growth has been tremendous. Long (story) questions or questions involving multiple players and positions take a ton of time and I'm genuinely concerned about my ability to provide quality and timely advice.  I would love to be able to answer the old questions of old, but there just won't be that much time. Please limit, in any way possible, your questions. I'm trying very hard to not limit questions to one per individual.  • IMPORTANT:  If any of your questions involve players who play on Thursday night, please put "TNF" on the first line by itself at the top of your question. • If at all possible, please don’t submit your question until AFTER the Thursday night game, unless it involves a player playing on Thursday night.  This allows me to concentrate on the TNF game first while also allowing more time for injury news from the previous week.  Because of the popularity, I answer questions as they come in and much can change in a few days. • Because of our comment system, it’s VERY easy to miss your response(s) to my advice.  I don’t get alerts to new questions or responses you make to my response to you.  I have to physically scroll from top to bottom each time to look for responses.  Depending on the number of questions each week, I may miss any response to my advice.  When in doubt, make a new entry at the bottom and reference your earlier question if needed. • Scoring System – Let me know if your league is PPR, non-PPR, etc. or if there are any unusual scoring rules that would affect the advice. • I always like to see what YOU are thinking on your question(s) first. On those “coin-flip” plays, as I call them, knowing which way you are leaning helps me. • My crystal ball isn’t perfect and I can assure you I “feel” any advice which ends up being incorrect.  I do often go back and check my last week’s advice.  I’m very proud of my track record and like to think I’m more accurate than the “Magic 8-Ball” approach but, in the end, it’s only an guess.  An educated guess, but still only a guess.  Go easy on me.  I’m hard enough on me for both of us. • I cannot be the coach of your team and all advice is just that:  “advice."  Ultimately, the decision is yours to make and you should always be fully accountable to that.  Look to me as that little person on your shoulder chiming in with his thoughts. • Do NOT wait until game-day to ask your questions.  Life here at DLF can be very busy as is my life away from DLF.  Waiting until game day runs the risk of not getting a response.  I always make an attempt to check before kick-off on game day, but I can’t guarantee it.  It’s always best to give me at least 24 hours. • It’s not uncommon for me to answer questions out of order due to injury status of a mentioned player, players who play earlier in the week or any number of other reasons.  If it looks like I’ve skipped you, I likely have  saved you for later until I have more information.  It’s also possible your question is too long and I’m prioritizing other more easily answered questions.  Brief questions always get priority as I can answer more of them quickly. • I rarely answer questions after kick-off of the first games on Sunday.   I often am away to watch the games and can’t guarantee I will/can check.  If I’m available and able, I do try to check in. • HAVE FUN!  I so enjoy interfacing with each of you and look forward to  your comments to my advice while following along with how your team is performing. This game has a lot to offer us die-hard fans, so don’t let its twists and turns, injuries and/or run of bad luck remove any of the enjoyment.  Win or lose, there’s always next week or next year! Good luck this year.  Fortune favors the bold – but there’s no substitute for preparation.  Now, let’s go have some fun!

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

Lineup Advice: Week Two
BigDee
7 days ago

“TNF” – – 1-QB PPR
Should I play WR – Dyami Brown in my flex spot or keep him on my bench this week ??
Thanks for your awesome articles.

Last edited 7 days ago by BigDee
Jesse Coleman
Reply to  BigDee
7 days ago

I have the same question

Reply to  Jesse Coleman
7 days ago

See above, Jesse. =)

Reply to  BigDee
7 days ago

As always, it depends on who you have. However, I’d have a really hard time playing Brown in most instances. We have to see something from him first before trusting him.

Alex Li Puma
7 days ago

“TNF” 1QB 2 points per reception
pick 3
Mclaurin vs Giants
Jamar Chase vs Chicago
Allen Robinson vs Chicago
Antonio Gibson vs Giants ( seems to have a minor shoulder injury )
D’Andre Swift vs green bay
Najee Harris Vs las vegas
I am leaning toward starting swift , Chase and Gibson, what do you think?

Reply to  Alex Li Puma
6 days ago

I looked this over so many times. I think I’d go with Gibson, Chase and Swift as well. Dalton hasn’t shown enough and that Steelers line is awful.

Ashley Moser
7 days ago

Hollywood Brown or Courtland Sutton for my .5 PPR Flex?

Reply to  Ashley Moser
6 days ago

Sutton is destined to get more targets with Jeudy on the shelf. Noah Fant is probably going to be the biggest winner in that, but I still like Sutton over Brown this week.

Raynall21
7 days ago

PPR League; TE’s get 3 point bonus for 75+ yards.
1) Need 2 out of Chark, Henderson, Pitts and Fant
2) Shenault or Mike WIlliams

Reply to  Raynall21
6 days ago

I like Henderson and Fant for the first one. Henderson looks like a real asset at the moment. Pitts had the targets, but that Atlanta offense doesn’t inspire me much.
Williams and Shenault are close. I trust Herbert a little more at the moment, so I’d go with Mike in a potential shoutout vs. DAL

Daniel Dalton
7 days ago

Pick 4?
Julio
Aiyuk
Woods
DJM
Terry
Corey Davis

Reply to  Daniel Dalton
6 days ago

Bottom four for me. I don’t trust Jones at the moment and Aiyuk is totally hands off right now.

Nolan Hicks
7 days ago

TNF

Pick 2 (Half PPR)
CEH
Miles Sanders
DJM
Saquon

Thanks!

Reply to  Nolan Hicks
6 days ago

DJ and CEH for me. You have the depth to pull it off. Gainwell is going to eat into Sanders’ workload and we have to see something from Saquon before trusting him again.

Matt Butorac
7 days ago

Need some lineup/trade advice. I have Dak, Hurts and Fields at QB. Have a strong lineup and would say I’m a contender this year, although not the favorite. Was offered a 2022 1st for Dak, likely would be a mid to late 1st rounder. With how good Hurts looked this past week, should I consider it? Still don’t think I trust him enough to rely on him all year, but seems like pretty fair value.
If I keep them both, do you recommend trying to play matchups each week or am I better off just starting Dak each week and not worrying about it?
Thanks for the help!

Reply to  Matt Butorac
6 days ago

This really depends on the format. If it’s a 1QB league, I’d make that trade. Superflex? Nope.

Matt Butorac
Reply to  Ken Kelly
4 days ago

Appreciate it – thank you!

Matt Kornberg
7 days ago

16 team league. Start 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex

Currently have:
RB: Saquan, N. Harris
WR: Diontae, Woods, Keenan
FLEX: Carson

Bench: Julio, Higgins, AB

Would you change anything? Tough to choose who to bench. Saquan obviously a tricky one. Thanks!

Reply to  Matt Kornberg

Id honestly swap Carson for Saquon. For me, I’d go the following:
RB: Carson, Harris
WR: Allen, Diontae, Higgins
It’s really close. One more big week from Brown and he’s going to be a weekly staple for you.

Matt Kornberg
Reply to  Ken Kelly
6 days ago

Thanks- would you flex Saquan or one of the WR?

Reply to  Matt Kornberg

WRs

Jamie Horton

12 Team Superflex PPR Dynasty League
Which one would you start in the flex spot:
Corey Davis
Ronald Jones
Elijah Mitchell

Leaning toward Mitchell

Reply to  Jamie Horton
6 days ago

I like Davis. I don’t trust Arians with RoJo at all. He could start, play one play, then never be seen from again. Mitchell looked great, but also received no targets. With Sermon likely active, this backfield is still volatile. If he starts and looks like the primary option again, roll with it. However, with Shanahan, you can’t judge much on one week. I think Davis is the only real option for the Jets and he’s going to get peppered.

Jamie Horton
Reply to  Jamie Horton

Awesome thanks Ken!

T I

TNF
Standard Scoring – Pick 1 RB & 1 Flex
Saquon vs WFT
DHenderson vs Indy
CEdmonds vs Minn
EMitchell vs Philly
MikeEvans vs Atl
Julio vs Sea

Reply to  T I
6 days ago

I’d go with Henderson and Evans there. Conner’s usage scares me with Edmonds, Saquon is clearly not healthy, Mitchell is volatile, Julio is still getting used to TEN, and Evans is due for a big game – he does this every year.

mrossi212

TNF RB2 Question?
With Mixon locked in as my RB1 for Week 2, who should I start as my RB2?
Barkley vs. WFT?
James Robinson vs. Denver?
Latavius Murray vs. KC?
Elijah Mitchell vs. Phi?
Thanks in advance.

Reply to  mrossi212
6 days ago

Boy, that’s tough. I’ve talked about all of those players in the comments here other than Murray, who I just don’t think you can trust. If you’re team is solid everywhere else, I’d go with JRob. If you need a big game, I’d probably go with Saquon.

Travis Steffey
6 days ago

12 team 2 rb, 4 wr, te and 2 flex..18 bench..team is a little shaky and not a lot of depth, not sure im making the playoffs this year by the looks and with 18 on the bench the waiver is scarce..i do have chubb and ceh and wondering if i should dump chubb for gaskins and kirk plus future picks? im thinking 2022 and 2023 1st and a second but i wanna make sure i get his value. this seems like a win to me..you?

Travis Steffey
Reply to  Travis Steffey

oh forgot .5 ppr

Reply to  Travis Steffey
6 days ago

Nope. Way too early to bail. Plus, it looks like you have a shark in your league attempting to trade you a bunch of little pieces for one big one. General rule of thumb is you want to get the best player and the fewest pieces – you get neither in this trade. Check this out below:

mattmccormick

TNF
0.5 PPR, non-SF, non-TE prem
WR (start 2): Godwin, DK, Golladay (TNF), Marvin Jones, Boyd
RB (start 2): Swift, CEH, Chubb
FLX: start one leftover from above
It’s hard to move off of DK and Godwin at WR, and I am thinking Swift and Chubb at RB. Have you seen enough from Golladay to start him, or should I stay with CEH, Jones, or Boyd at the FLX? Thanks!

Reply to  mattmccormick

CEH for me.

Brian Chmiel

.5 ppr choose 1
James Robinson, Mike Williams, Antonio Brown or Christian Kirk

Last edited 6 days ago by Brian Chmiel
Reply to  Brian Chmiel

I’d roll with AB

John Luetzow

1 QB PPR
Pick 2 4 WR’s to start Aiyuk, Gage, Marshall, Valdes-Scantling
At RB should I start David Johnson or Tony Jones?

Reply to  John Luetzow
6 days ago

Boy, that’s looking a little rough so far. I’d go with Gage and Marshall, with Tony Jones as my RB. Aiyuk is hands off until further notice.

Brad Hacker
6 days ago

In half-ppr, I need to start four of Sutton, Juju, Edmonds, Reagor, Sterling Shepard, Josh Jacobs, and Odell. Thanks!

Reply to  Brad Hacker
6 days ago

I think Shepard is being underrated. His last two games (one this year and one last year) have been huge. I’d go with Shepard, JuJu, Edmonds, and Jacobs. Beckham is out and I don’t trust Reagor yet.

Grant Natori

“TNF”–1 PPR
(1) Need help deciding on two RBs to start.
Jonathan Taylor
Saquon
Damien Harris
Elijah Mitchell
JT seems like an automatic start. Saquon “seems” like the highest floor given the uncertainty in the SF and NE backfields. I suppose the question is does the risk of Saquon repeating week 1 outweigh the risk of Harris or Mitchell?
(2) Is it worth dropping Bryan Edwards for Christian Kirk (or Van Jones)? Two-minutes left in the MNF game I was ready to drop him. My current starters are Chris Godwin and CeeDee. Have a bunch younger WR (Aiyuk, Higgins, Marshall Jr., Bateman), so I’m probably aiming for the one with the higher upside.
Always appreciate your advice, Jeff. Cheers!

Reply to  Grant Natori
6 days ago

Jeff is out on assignment this week, so you’re stuck with me. JT is an automatic. I’d keep Edwards as well, especially over Van Jones who currently works for CNN. I think you meant Van Jefferson. That was cool!
In terms of a second RB, you’re probably right about the floor with Barkley. I can’t imagine Bill B going away from Harris this early, but it’s possible.

Grant Natori
Reply to  Ken Kelly
6 days ago

Thank you Ken! Mea culpa on the Van Jefferson question. Carr force feeding the ball the Waller concerns me in regards to Edwards while Van Jefferson seeming to creep into Wood’s snap count in 11 personnel is intriguing. I’ll stay patient and just keep thinking about Gruden comparing Edwards to Randy Moss!

Louis van der Wal

TNF —
Hey Jeff, I have a full ppr league with 2 flex spots to fill. I am leaning towards golladay and jemarr chase but am also considering kj hamler and Jevonte williams because of matchup and rondale Moore/Cedric wilson. Let me know you thoughts, thanks!

Reply to  Louis van der Wal
6 days ago

Chase is a lock for me. Golladay provides a nice floor, too. We have to see how the targets are distributed post-Jeudy, but I have a feeling a lot of those go to Fant. Gordon needs to be out of the way before we trust Williams, but that time is coming. I’d trust your gut on this one.

Louis van der Wal
6 days ago

Hey y’all! I have a full ppr, deep dynasty league. 2 flex spots to fill with Kirk, Watkins, Tim Patrick and cedrick Wilson/James Conner as options. I also have tyrell williams but he May not be active this week due to protocols. Let me know your thoughts, I’m leaning Kirk and Watkins!

Louis van der Wal
Reply to  Louis van der Wal
6 days ago

Throw in my prized waiver pickup this week kj Osborn as well for some fun!

Reply to  Louis van der Wal
5 days ago

It’s probably still too early for Osborn. From that group, I think I’d go with Kirk and Patrick.

Adam P

Hi Jeff.

Great call on Mike Williams last week.

1/2 PPR and looking to feel you out on Saquan Barkley. I could go with Singletary instead and that’s who I have in right now.

Thanks,
Adam

Reply to  Adam P
5 days ago

Yikes. I don’t like what I’m reading about Saquon, but this one is tough. I think I’d actually go with Singletary. The only way I’d go with Barkley is if I needed to shoot for the moon. If your lineup is strong elsewhere and you feel you have an advantage, I think you play it safe for at least one more week. My thought is they ease Saquon back tonight, then let him gear up for a full workload in ten days.

Louis van der Wal
6 days ago

Hey y’all! Thanks for your help so far. I have a full ppr league and some decisions to make: right now I’m going zeke and Jones for my 2 rbs, jemarr chase and Godwin for my 2 wrs, and laviska as my flex because of game plan against Denver, I think they’ll be losing and need to pass. But I also have Jacobs, Eli Mitchell, and Corey Davis on the bench. Would you make any changes?

Reply to  Louis van der Wal
5 days ago

Nope. Jacobs is clearly banged up and I’d like to see more from Mitchell before feeling confident. Davis vs. Laviska is interesting, but NE may take Davis out.

Steve Petersen
6 days ago

Is Mark Ingram the back to start every week with 26 touches? Or Do I start Javonte Williams? LB Alexander Johnson Stunk it up, Would you drop him for Kenny young? . Young had a great week 1. D. Davis also stunk it up. Is father time catching uo to him? I pay $24 for him in a $400 cap league C. Claypool or T Boyd?

Reply to  Steve Petersen
5 days ago

I think it’s too early to give up on Johnson unless you have a ton of better options. One week is too little to make that call on Young vs. Johnson. Negative game script is destined to bite Ingram, so I’d go with Javonte since the Jags aren’t very stout.

Michael Faber

TNF

Matt Ryan, Danny Dimes, Tua – who do I roll the dice with this week?

I planned on starting Ryan but after that dismal week 1 I’m thinking a rushing floor could be nice. Tua against BUF isn’t as bad as Danny against WAS, so I’m leaning Tua at the moment. I also picked up Heinicke, feels like a complete unknown though.

Reply to  Michael Faber
5 days ago

I would actually lean towards Ryan. You can’t run on Tampa, so they’ll have to throw it. Tua vs an angry BUF team seems like a tough play. It’s certainly between those two, but I’d lean Ryan

Robbie Massie
5 days ago

.5 PPR – Need to start one. Kareem Hunt of Deebo? Thanks!

Reply to  Robbie Massie
5 days ago

I trust 49ers receivers more than running backs even though I probably shouldn’t. Samuel looked like their best player on offense last week, so I’d go there.

Allen Levy
5 days ago

TNF — Need QB2 in SuperFlex. 4 points for TD pass. Tyrod Taylor or Taylor Heinicke?

Reply to  Allen Levy
5 days ago

I’d go Taylor. Offenses typically struggle on Thursdays and Vegas has this game as one of the lowest over / unders of the week. They know more than I do and I know that from seeing their buildings compared to my house.

Anthony Scott

*TNF* 1-QB PPR
Hi Ken, thank you in advance for the help!
Currently starting:
RB: Chubb, Swift
WR: C Davis, Claypool, Shenault
Who to Flex? M Callaway, M Gordon, Saquon, Marvin Jones, Reagor, Mooney, Fuller
Currently leaning towards Callaway. Possibly Saquon for the upside, but obviously nervous he is not back to 100%

Reply to  Anthony Scott
5 days ago

I think this is the week we see Callaway bust out.

Steve Reyland

Hi Jeff,
Do I stick with [email protected] with a bum toe or sub in J.Williams @ GB?
Is McKissic a cut candidate as they say? I think the jury is still out for this year.
I cut Gage. Premature?
At WR starting Diggs, DDLamb, Godwin. Do I start McLaurin or Waddle? I have Watkins too but not ready to trust him yet.
Thanks,
Steve

Steve Reyland
Reply to  Steve Reyland

TNF McLaurin

Reply to  Steve Reyland
5 days ago

Jacobs is dinged up. Unless he practices fully tomorrow, I’d go with Williams. I like your WRs for the week as well. As far as cuts, it just depends on who you could pick up. In general, I’d say it’s too early to bail on either of those players unless there’s a real gem on waivers.

Kyle Ratzlaff
5 days ago

TNF – 1/2 PPR – McLaurin, AB or Corey Davis?

Reply to  Kyle Ratzlaff
5 days ago

I’m all in on AB this week.

James McGuire

TNF
Ppr
Whats your thoughts on starting Barkley tonight?
Thinking I’d benching him for Edmonds in one league

In another league would you start Tyson Williams and Ronald Jones or risk Barkley for one of them?
Thanks

Reply to  James McGuire
5 days ago

I’d go with Edmonds and RoJo. Again, not liking the reports I’m seeing. Could he score a TD? Sure. However, it seems more likely he gets 12 touches for 50 yards.

Max Rappoport

What’s up Jeff,
I need to start 2 out of DJ Moore, Henderson, Swift, Jamar Chase and Jakobi Meyers. I feel like Moore and Swift is the play and want to see if you agree.
(1pt PPR)

Reply to  Max Rappoport
5 days ago

Swift and Moore for me as well. It’s close with Chase, but Moore is a surer bet.

Garrett Sperlbaum

Hey Ken & Jeff –
Appreciate the help! .5 PPR, who do you lean in your flex spot this week? Elijah Mitchell or Tee Higgins. Thx!
Garrett

Reply to  Garrett Sperlbaum
5 days ago

I’m going Higgins here all the way.

Lee Geurts

Two Questions:
I have to start 2 QB’s between – Tua, Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawrence, and Derek Carr.
Also: Do you trust Mark Ingrams Week One Volume?
Trying to decide between Ingram and James White in a Full Pt PPR league.

Reply to  Lee Geurts
5 days ago

It’s Burrow for sure and probably Tua. I don’t love the matchup (as seen above), and with Carr (@PIT) and Lawrence (vs. DEN) having some tough matchups, that swings it for me.

Cristian Fillmore

Gents
Half Pt PPR. Need a flex so trying to choose 1 between the three
Najee vs Oakland: Love the volume, but the production behind a terrible oline is concerning
Javonte Williams vs Jax: hoping for alot of runs in a blow out
Boyd Vs Chicago: Kupp ate their lunch in the slot last week
Thanks in advance!

Reply to  Cristian Fillmore
5 days ago

Najee Harris in a landslide here for me. Guaranteed touches in a bounce back game…

N B

PPR –
Kareem Hunt over Josh Jacobs right?
Also, need 1 Flex…Damien Harris, Julio, JuJu, Chase. Thank you!

Reply to  N B
5 days ago

Jacobs is looking more injured than hurt, so it wouldn’t shock me to see him sit or be limited, so yes, Hunt. Every rankings set out there would tell you Julio Jones is the second, but I don’t agree. I’d go with Harris or Chase, with the edge to Chase.

Alexander Besemann
5 days ago

10 team – 1QB – Half PPR – Pick one: Gronk or Kittle.

Rolling with Kittle but Gronk showed up week 1

Reply to  Alexander Besemann
5 days ago

Don’t overthink this already. Kittle is the play.

Jim Rees
5 days ago

Hey, Jeff. Full point PPR, single QB. Starting CMC, Kamara, Justin Jefferson, Hockenson, and Josh Allen. Need 1 WR and 1 Flex from the following:

• Chase Edmonds vs Minnesota
  • Jamaal Williams at Green Bay
  • Jarvis Landry vs Houston
  • Courtland Sutton at Jacksonville
  • Mike Davis at Tampa
  • Christian Kirk vs Minnesota

Leaning Landry for the WR and Sutton at flex, but Edmonds is enticing.
Thanks!

Reply to  Jim Rees
4 days ago

I don’t like Davis this week against that front seven. Kirk is habitually undependable, so I need to see it again before recommending him on a team that looks like it doesn’t need a “blow up” game to win. I like your picks. Sutton should be better this week without Jeudy and with having one game under his belt/

Eastman Tiu

Hi Jeff!

Week Two, let’s go! Some crazy stuff in week one! What year was it?

0.5 PPR.
Need one WR and one flex.
Line up questions of the week!

Need one WR and one flex!

Julio at Hawks
Sutton at Jags
Javonte Williams (DEN) at Jags
Ty’son Williams vs Chiefs.

I was leaning Ty’son but I didn’t like his benching in the 2nd half and fear some game script and time share. So for flex, I’m leaning Javonte because he will likely get plenty of touches, and then at WR go Julio because I’m reluctant to have two broncos in case that game is low scoring. And the Hawks Titans game has the potential to be high scoring.

Thanks again!
ET

Reply to  Eastman Tiu
4 days ago

Sutton and Jones for me, actually. Julio is better than this and I don’t trust either RB fully yet.

Patrick Hanley
4 days ago

Thanks for your input this week Ken! Standard scoring league, points for rushing & receiving yards.

Starting Aaron Jones @ RB1, pick one of these for RB2 (leaning Swift):
* D Swift @ GB
* M Sanders SF @ Home
* AJ Dillon Det @ Home
* Zack Moss @ Mia

Staring Justin Jefferson @ WR1, pick one of these for WR2 (leaning DJ Moore):
* DJ Moore NO @ Home
* M Evans Atl @ Home
* Tee Higgins @ Chi
Note: Bummer I benched McLaurin Thu night, was nervous about QB situation & Evans burned me in week 1 so really would like to see him do something before starting again.

Reply to  Patrick Hanley
4 days ago

Yes, that’s a bummer! Still, I think you’re fine with Swift and DJM. That’s a good looking team!

Kris H
4 days ago

10 team: 0.5 PPR w/ Standard Scoring.
Need 2 of the 4 RBs:
M Gordon @ JAX, K Hunt vs HOU, J Robinson vs DEN and T Sermon @ PHI.
Based on match ups leaning Gordon and Hunt but not high on it. Unfortunately, waivers don’t open for the 1st time till after week 2.
Need 3 of the 5 WRs:
K Allen vs DAL, M Evans vs ATL, D Hopkins vs MIN, C Lamb @ LAC and DJ Moore vs NOS.
Feeling like Allen and Hopkins are the locks but uncertain about the 3rd spot. Evan’s match up looks good and usually bounces back after a low target game. Tough sitting Lamb with Gallup out.
Thanks in advance

Reply to  Kris H
4 days ago

Sermon will be active, but he’s not playable yet. Hunt is an easy play for me and the other is tougher. I’m leaning Gordon there. Allen, Hopkins and Lamb for me. You have a good looking corps of receivers. Time to move one for an RB?

bmoe21

1 QB PPR
I cant decide to play Brandin Cooks or Mike Williams in my flex. Both had great games last week. Im leaning towards Mike Williams because of the tasty matchup with Dallas. Thoughts?

Reply to  bmoe21
4 days ago

I personally think Brandin Cooks and Sterling Shepard are the two most underrated receivers in fantasy leagues right now. Cooks for me.

James Rubin

Week 2: League: SF, PPR, TE +.5: Please choose one: Higbee, Meyers, or Gaskin

Reply to  James Rubin
4 days ago

I’d go with the guaranteed touches of Gaskin. That seems safest to me.

Matt Kornberg

0.5 PPR. Bench one:
DJ Moore
Diontae Johnson
Jamarr Chase
Adam Thielen
Antonio Brown

Thanks!

Last edited 4 days ago by Matt Kornberg
Reply to  Matt Kornberg

No, thank you.
I guess that’s probably not what you want to hear. All great options and you probably can’t go wrong. With that being said, I’d probably hold out Chase against that CHI defense on the road.

James Rubin

Who should I start week 2: PPR, TE (+.5): Higbee or Meyers

Reply to  James Rubin
4 days ago

I’d go with Meyers there. So, the answer to your complete question would be 1.) Gaskin 2.) Meyers 3.) Higbee
=)

James Rubin
Reply to  Ken Kelly
4 days ago

Thank you so much. I miswrote it the first time!

sausenbaugh
4 days ago

.5 PPR. Torn on my flex – I only need one of these: Swift, Deebo, Henderson, DJ Moore, Chase
That’s currently how I have them ranked for the week – but they’re all just right there together. Which means whichever one I pick will be the one that bombs. lol Thoughts?

sausenbaugh
Reply to  sausenbaugh
3 days ago

And…just traded Henderson, Sony, and Reagor for Josh Jacobs and a 3rd so take him out

Reply to  sausenbaugh
3 days ago

Swift for me as well. There’s just too much upside with him in what could be a shootout.

J M
4 days ago

Thanks for doing this Jeff, much appreciated!
1 of these: Big Ben vs LV / Darnold vs NO / Tua vs BUF. No sexy option here lol
And also: Lamar or Aaron Rodgers?
Lastly, which WR: Terrace Marshall vs NO / Pittman vs LAR / DPJ vs HOU / KJ Osborn @ ARI

Reply to  J M
3 days ago

I’ll take Big Ben, but that’s a tough one for sure. Tua has a tough matchup and if Rodgers struggles against NO, it’s tough to endorse Darnold.
I like Jackson over ARod. Too much rushing ability there.
Pittman is banged up, so Marshall for the last one. Tough matchup (again), but he’s got a better chance than the others.

Patrick Wheeler

10 Team Superflex PPR
Need two – Hunt – Cooper – Cooks
I’m leaning Hunt & Cooper
Thanks!

Reply to  Patrick Wheeler
3 days ago

Cooks and Cooper for me. Just too much volume for these two.

Eastcoast
3 days ago

Sunday slate: 12 team league / .05PPR / need to pick two RB’s
C. Carson, D. Henderson, J. Mixon, D. Montgomery
My thinking is leaning towards; D. Montgomery & D. Henderson – thoughts…

Reply to  Eastcoast
2 days ago

Carson and Mixon for me.

Mark D'Angelo
3 days ago

0.5 PPR. Need 1!
Mark Ingram, Nelson Agholor, Tony Pollard, James Robinson, Corey Davis, Jalen Reagor, Emmanuel Sanders.
I’m leaning Agholor because of his every down role and involvement last week! Corey Davis looked good but not sure I can trust him yet.
Thank you!

Reply to  Mark D'Angelo
2 days ago

Corey Davis for me. I think JRob, Davis and Agholor are all fine options. I just think Davis is going to get a ton of looks.

Stephen Atkinson
3 days ago

Hi Kemo,
Went 6-3 for week one and somehow managed a W despite Aaron getting me 1 point and Aiyuk a fat zero. Thank you Stafford!
PPR
1) Need one WR from Aiyuk, Marvin Jones, Jakobi, Marshall, or Rondale Moore. I’m currently flexing Ty’Son on the same team. Would you consider replacing him with one of those WR’s since the RB situation in Baltimore is a bit whacky right now?
2) Pick one RB from Javonte, Ingram, Gainwell, or Ron Jones.
3) Need two RB’s from Conner, Dillon, Mike Carter, and Corderelle Patterson. Ugh. Think I need a trade. Choose a TE from Hooper, Njoku, or Big Albert Okwu.
Thanks.

Reply to  Stephen Atkinson
2 days ago

I’d go with Meyers as the WR. I’d keep Williams in there for another week, but Jones is somewhat tempting.

James Richardson
3 days ago

Jeff, please pick 2…Full point PPR.
Diontae Johnson, Robby Anderson, Mike Williams, Tyler Lockett
Thanks!!!!

Reply to  James Richardson
2 days ago

Lockett and Diontae Johnson there for me. I need to see more from Williams to really trust him. Maybe next week…