How are the Atlanta Falcons looking heading into the 2021 season injury-wise?
GET IN THE GAME!
Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.
A full year of access is only $49.99.
Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.
You can also get a DLF Premium Membership for FREE! Find out how.
Premium membership provides access to all of our awesome dynasty content for an entire year. You also gain access to the best dynasty fantasy football resources in the industry. Including...
• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!
Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more
Have questions or need some help?
Already a DLF Premium Member?
Log in now!
I’m only moving off Ridley for the right price. Ridley is a 2nd round pick in dynasty startups and a top-5 WR in redraft drafts. To get him in round 5 is an absolute steal.
Aiyuk in round 14 is also a steal, but I’d want Ridley for that price.
Author Note: Small change to Mike Davis’ injury history (addition of Broken Hand). This does not change Davis’ injury risk for me. He has had zero complications since surgery.
· 5/21/15: Thumb Sprain; suffered in camp, missed practice time
· 11/1/15: Broken hand; season-ending surgery, placed on IR; fractured 3rd or 4th metacarpal
· 11/20/17: Groin strain; missed one game
· 12/10/17: Rib sprain; left game early, played the following week
· 10/18/20: Ankle Sprain
12/30/20: Ankle sprain; missed one game (season finale)