Dynasty

Analysis of 2021 Rookie Running Backs by ADP: RBs 1-4

Mike Havens offers his grades for the top four running backs in this year’s class.

Najee Harris

Mike Havens offers his grades for the top four running backs in this year's class.

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

Analysis of 2021 Rookie Running Backs by ADP: RBs 1-4
Eric Tate
28 days ago

Is Gainwell 5’8” or 5’11”? I’ve seen each height listed in different places, but obviously he can’t be both.

Geoff Farina
28 days ago

Good Article. Ive actually begun to fade Javonte and put gainwell ahead of him lately. I like Gainwells upside more than Javontes, Javonte probably will be safer but i prefer upside players. Gainwell is definitely a guy who is going to ruin some starters values and for that reason i expect him to be despised by many

Wendell Bera
28 days ago

Nice insight. Any plans to include anymore beyond these four?

Wendell Bera
Reply to  Mike Havens
27 days ago

Thanks. Can’t wait to read them.

Andrew Omstead
Reply to  Mike Havens
24 days ago

Awesome! Thanks for your great work Mike!

Phil Randall
28 days ago

This was very insightful information. I also was baffled by the height issue and with Gainwell as Ithought he was 5’11”. Knowing that he is 5″8″ changes everything. I am glad you are doing more articles like this on RB’s and look forward to reading them. Thanks!

Vendetta .
28 days ago

Good article Mike, I agree with you on both Harris and Etienne, I think both are going to be surefire studs. I like Javonte but not totally 100% sold on him just yet, how would you stack him up against guys like Pitts and Bateman?

Alexander Scott
17 hours ago

Not sure if you still comment on archived posts but do you still have those Etienne feelings now that he is with Jacksonville? I’m eyeing him at 1.03 currently and love his game. I’d only consider Chase and Pitts ahead of him from a pure talent perspective.