Dynasty

Dynasty Trading Post

We look at two of the most valuable running backs in dynasty leagues. What is their value on the trade market?

Christian McCaffrey

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

You can also get a DLF Premium Membership for FREE! Find out how.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

Dynasty Trading Post
Richard Thomas
1 year ago

Those CMC trades were TERRIBLE. WTH. They must really have lost faith and be worried. Maybe they had great depth at RB? IDK. Horrible LOL.

Paul Rodig
Reply to  Shane Manila
1 year ago

Probably collusion.

TheRealJosh05
Reply to  Paul Rodig
1 year ago

not collusion. The guy in the 1st trade just joined the league and has completely blown up the team. And he didn’t even ask me for my 1st pick that is the #2. He asked for the 1.12 that I owned from a trade I made mid-season

Tim Martini
1 year ago

Trade analyzer is tremendous. Early in the season I was ready to trade Michael Thomas, gaskin and darrell Henderson for saquon and a 3rd rd pick. I checked the trade analyzer and it showed I should be g more in return and was able to finesse dj chark as well. Needless to say, I am very happy I double checked and even sent it to the owner for him to see.

Jackson Scott
1 year ago

Thanks for the article and wanted to also point out I enjoy using the Trade Analyzer!

Since there were some bad CMC deals on here I thought I’d share an offer sitting in my inbox right now that has me tempted. CMC for Dobbins+OBJ+1.11+2022 1st.

This is a 0.5 ppr league and trade analyzer shows that should be a smash accept for me (954.8 for CMC and 1500.1 for the package). I won’t lie though, that trading away CMC is hard because of the fear of looking foolish trading away a ppr cheat code. I also have Kamara and Chubb at RB as well and just finished 1st in points despite not having CMC (couldn’t make it to the championship though)

TheRealJosh05
1 year ago

lol I’m the guy getting CMC in that 1st trade. I was offered the deal and had to give it a triple check I wasn’t seeing something wrong.

Admin
Reply to  TheRealJosh05
1 year ago

Classic! I love it. Both sides of the trade show in the comments!