Dynasty

Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft: Round One

We offer up our latest DLF staff rookie mock draft, kicking off with round one.

Travis Etienne

We offer up our latest DLF staff rookie mock draft, kicking off with round one.

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft: Round One
Aaron Taylor(@aarongtaylor)
11 months ago

Great read – thanks. Is the 2021 rookie crop as deep as the 2020 rookie crop? I remember Claypool and Gibson being great values going late second/early third round.

Ken Kelly(@dlfkenk)
Admin
Reply to  Aaron Taylor
11 months ago

You never know, but this crop of receivers looks pretty fantastic on paper. Last year’s group may go down as the best of all-time, rivaling the OBJ/Cooks/Evans/Adams/Robinson of 2014. It would be no surprise to see 2014, 2020, and 2021 be the three best WR drafts of the past 20 seasons.

6gummybearsandsomescotch(@6gummybearsandsomescotch)
11 months ago

Thanks for posting this! Always good to start the process early.

Stephen Paratore(@headbanger)
11 months ago

With no Combine this year landing spot will be even more critical to final ranking within rookie tiers. I imagine some guys won’t participate in their pro days so going to be more difficult than normal years to slot these guys properly.

John Seger(@bennythedog)
11 months ago

what, no SuperFlex? Just kidding!

Great read. I hope you guys can keep up with my insatiable need for dynasty news on a daily basis!! 🙂

Ken Kelly(@dlfkenk)
Admin
Reply to  John Seger
11 months ago

We do our best, John. You saw the last Superflex Rookie mock, yes?

John Seger(@bennythedog)
Reply to  Ken Kelly
11 months ago

As I said… and I was really serious… just joking.

I don’t do any SF leagues…. maybe at some point in the future. I was more laughing at the fact that people don’t even bother to read the the qualifying intros!! 😉

And thanks again, Ken!! This is my favorite site to consume fantasy info!!

John

Aaron Taylor(@aarongtaylor)
11 months ago

This is the best dynasty site going and I love the forum and podcasts too. Keep up the amazing work!

BBtoo444(@bbtoo444)
11 months ago

Thanks for the insight can’t wait to see more free agency action retirements and salivating for the draft! I managed to pick up Jonathan Taylor CeeDee Lamb Justin Jefferson Jalen Reagor and Jalen Hurts last year for our 2 per year Devy rookie draft gave up DeSean Watson though 😢

Michael Lucatra(@mhockey1505)
11 months ago

Honestly, the biggest development that stood out was the S-Flex comment you made in the opening – 1-3 is now QB, and a 4th in the top 6. Other than that, looks about right, outside of Pitts. Man, I really like that guy

Henry Dematteis(@henryd12)
11 months ago

In a non super flex I can’t imagine taking anyone other than Chase at 1.01.

Ken Biel(@devils-advocate)
11 months ago

Great read and I love seeing mocks!!!
One question….what happened to Chuba Hubbard? He put up monster stats and I thought He’s be a 1st rd rookie pick. Is his athleticism that bad?

Kenny Williams(@ernestoiafrate)
11 months ago

Got Hokenson and Tonyan so might look at a trade for some other wrs and look to draft Pitts possibly.