Dynasty

2020 Instant Analysis Dynasty Fantasy Football Superflex Mock Draft: Round One

We bring you our first post-draft superflex mock draft

We bring you our first post-draft superflex mock draft

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

You can also get a DLF Premium Membership for FREE! Find out how.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

2020 Instant Analysis Dynasty Fantasy Football Superflex Mock Draft: Round One
Shawn Barberis

Love it. Ty!

Nflnz

Thanks guys for both the SF & 1QB rankings. I’ve just been offered Melvin Gordon for my 1.12 so these are going to come in handy to help me make a decision!

Will the overall rankings sheets also be updated by the entire DLF team?

Vespa

Looking for opinions on this, I’m in year 2 of a 10 year league, you can sign players for the duration of the 10 years, each player has a salary(we won’t get into that). It is superflex and 12 teams.

I have picks 1,4,6,8,20,32,36

My roster:
Wentz, Lock
Mixon, Ekeler, Snell, R. Freeman, J. Hill
Sutton, Hardman, N. Harry, J. Washington, Watkins, Whiteside
Waller

We start QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,WR,TE,Flex,Superflex

Go for Burrow? I think that looks like: Burrow, Taylor, RB (Akers/Dobbins), WR(Lamb/Jeudy), maybe I could get lamb and Jeudy and whatever 1 RB I like.

If I went with CEH at 1 I’m thinking that looks like:
CEH, Hebert, Lamb/Jeudy, Akers/Dobbins.

With Lock and Wentz in place, roll the dice on Herbert and get CEH or take Burrow and the next best available as the draft falls? I need help all around but I’ve got the picks to get difference makers.

I’m leaning Burrow, what would you do?

Tyler Steele
Reply to  Vespa

I’m in a similar position. I would lean going CEH, then Herbert. But I’d make sure picks 1.02 and 1.03 doesn’t need a qb

Shawn Barberis
Reply to  Tyler Steele

It’s Superflex. Take Burrow. Good surrounding cast. Walks right into the job. Lots of depth at RB this year. CEH other sexy pick, but IMHO, take the best QB in a Superflex. Gives a great 3 to build around. Wentz, Burrow, Lock.

Vespa
Reply to  Tyler Steele

Appreciate the opinions! I think I can compete this year if I draft well.

James Nall
Reply to  Vespa

Confidence that Burrow has that franchise for the next 5 years is far more secure than Lock keeping the Broncos job or Wentz staying healthy.

Tyler Steele

Super flex league. I have the 1.01 also own Dak and Daniel Jones at QB. Would you take Burrow @1 or CEH/ JK Dobbins and try and use the ammunition for a bottom end 3rd QB? I have 3 1st and 2 2nd in 2021 as ammo to get one.

QB Dak and Daniel Jones
RB Zeke, Gordon, and Mark Ingram

Andy Cook
Reply to  Tyler Steele

Trade back if you don’t need QB. Easy call if you can get some fair compensation.

Vespa
Reply to  Tyler Steele

You are in a very similar situation as me like you said but you’ve got better RBs I think. I’m leaning Burrow, I think he’s close to can’t miss. Good luck!

Derek Lipski
Reply to  Vespa

Yeah Vespa…I think it’s clear you take Burrow. Cuz if you can snag Taylor, another top RB, then a top WR, along with Burrow?? That is a crazy win by you…just my opinion though 😉

Agree with Barberis, especially depth at RB in this draft. As an Oregonian I have high hopes for Herbert, but I’m very realistic about that. Market points to Burrow at 1.01 in all SF.

Fireman Ed

Thanks DLF team for the quick turnaround on both SF and 1QB mocks. Great job during the NFL Draft!

Ed B

I have the first three picks in my superflex draft this year. Rivers is my only QB, but Mixon is my only real RB as well. I ostensibly could compete if I take Burrows, CEH, Taylor (the rest of my team is solid). Tua would probably not put me in a position to compete, but set me up better longer. What do you think I should do?

Vespa
Reply to  Ed B

I think I’d want Burrow, CEH, Taylor.

Ed B
Reply to  Vespa

Thanks, that’s where I’ve been leaning personally as well.

Ryan Wilkey
Reply to  Ed B

If you just have 1 QB in a SF league, I would take Burrow, Tua, and your choice of RB. You need 3 QBs to compete seriously and we’ve seen “sure thing” QBs like Burrow bust time and time again. Plus your only QB is Rivers – if you just take Burrow, you’re back again with only 1 QB next offseason.

John Bridges

I sold out for this year. Take any suggestions 1st dynasty league.3rd year. 35Rostr
12SuperFlex big play bonus. I sold our for this year.
How do I dominate for next 4 to 5 years. Two 2021 2nds 1 top3 ????

Yr3 . Mahomes Kelce d.k. Jjaw, Harry,McLaurin,dio. Johns.,pollard,armstead,jonnu,d.knox,disslyMY PICKS 1.01,1.3,1.8,1.10,1.11,1.12,2.1,2.10,2.11,3.03
1.01-CEH ME
1.02-Tua
1.03Burrow ME
1.04Taylor
1.05ONC Henderson owner 2.04 2019
1.06need Rb
1.07 Need rb =wr & 3qb took tua 1.02 has tanny. He owns 1.09.
Any help Greatly appreciated!! Thanks. Stay Positive Test Negative!!!!

Dale Norwood

Our dynasty league goes SF in 2022. I have Mahomes, Brady, Tannehill as my QB’s.

Thinking about taking Burrow at 1.01. I also have 1.10 then 2.10 and so on. Thinking this will allow him to develop in a couple years to set my team up with two stud QBs in 2022.

Am I crazy for passing on CEH? Have Aaron Jones, Kamara as my RBs. We only start 1 RB

jat4500

1.01, 1.08, 2.01, 2.04, 2.08.

Mahomes, Dan Jones, Matt Ryan, Stidham.
Saquon, Damien Williams, Royce Freeman

To those talking about trading back to draft CEH, what do you do when nobody buys into that? The 1.02 trade back doesn’t give much, and the 1.03 has no interest. I think they both see my QB situation is much better than my RB, and are banking on me skipping QB.

I’m thinking of passing on both Burrow and Tua and drafting CEH with the 1.01. crazy?