Dynasty Scouts

Previewing the 2021, 2022, and 2023 Rookie Classes

The much-anticipated 2020 rookie class has arrived. But what is next? We preview the future groups.

Ja'Marr Chase

GET IN THE GAME!

Gain Instant Access to this article and so much more.

A full year of access is only $49.99.

Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription.

• The best dynasty rankings in the industry
• Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
• Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other tools
• Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
• 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
• And so much more!

Join DLF Today!

Want more info about DLF Premium?
Find out more

Have questions or need some help?
Contact Us

Already a DLF Premium Member?

Previewing the 2021, 2022, and 2023 Rookie Classes
Eric Van Den Haas
10 months ago

I love the article, Joseph! As an owner that loves accumulating and dealing draft picks this is an outstanding tool – thank you!

6gummybearsandsomescotch
10 months ago

Man, this is great stuff! This is how I stay ahead of my league mates. This is the content that tells me what to do with my 3rd round rookie picks when I’m on the fence about a player. That WR class does look special next year too. There’s going to be a ton of talent at that position very soon. Please give us more like this! It would be very cool to see how 2020 WR’s compare to 2021 WR’s.

John Seger
10 months ago

Awesome article! As already mentioned, this will help me make some tie decisions in this years draft… knowing that I have a bunch of picks in next years draft already. Plus, I know that I really want to get as many 1sts in 2021 that I possibly can!!

Thanks!

AJ Dundass
10 months ago

Stellar content.

Ger O'Callaghan
10 months ago

This is a fantastic piece, exactly what a devy novice needs to stay in the game.
Being non-American makes it a little more difficult to stay on top of the college game.
This gives me hope.
A new twitter follower!

Ken Biel
10 months ago

Fantastic article that gets me fired up for another off-season of acquiring draft capital. After reading this article my plan is to trade away some desirable WRs for RB capital with RB being in short supply in rookie drafts after 2021. As much as I love Etienne and Hubbard the cabinet is pretty bare after that.

Robbie Massie
10 months ago

Great article! Thanks for all the info!

George Najm
10 months ago

One more “this its great” and why I pay for this level of detail and commitment. I’m looking at 3 top 10 picks in a rather picked clean devy league. The top three RBs of each of these years already gone. So this is valuable as I need to pick through the bones.

George Najm
Reply to  Joseph Nammour
10 months ago

Thanks. Will do

James Terpening
10 months ago

Articles like this are what keeps me subscribing to Dynasty League Football, season after season. Bravo, Joseph!