We evaluate some of college football's top incoming receivers. Who should you target in your devy leagues?
- The best dynasty rankings in the industry
- Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
- Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other awesome tools
- Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
- 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
- And so much more!
Demas and Fleming are gonna be awesome
Why do you say Jordan Johnson definitely needs to add weight, but Demas is only a pound heavier than him and he’s fine? Could you just elaborate on that, haven’t heard anything about these guys other than this
You bet. I do mention that Demas has a slender frame, but it also comes down to the difference in play styles between the two of them. Johnson has a much more physical play style that excelled at the high school level. For him to continue that same success, he will need to put on weight. Demas is much faster and can use that athleticism to excel.
I hope that makes sense. Also, I would like both of them to put on some weight.