How do the 2019 and 2020 rookie classes compare? Peter Lawrence took to Twitter to find out.
- The best dynasty rankings in the industry
- Dynasty, Rookie & Superflex ADP
- Dynasty Trade Analyzer and other awesome tools
- Our annual Dynasty & Rookie Draft Guides
- 365 days of content, tools, advice and support
- And so much more!
Surprised to see this with only 50% 2020 prospects. Wondering how the polls would skew with more options per class than just 2. 2020 is so deep, I know some have other opinions of the top WRs, including guys like jalen Reagor who don’t get any space on the ballot here.
Well can only do 4 options and to keep it fair just split it and worked right down ADP and Devy ranks. The accidental Rondale Moore vote shows his case for 2021…
The fact DK Metcalf is on this list when it includes 2020 rookies makes it not reliable to me.
Go and vote on the next one! Was rather surprised myself. I’m certain the next round will look much different.
Laviska = 1.01
That is all.