*** Please read this introduction fully BEFORE posting your question! ***
To our knowledge, DLF is the only fantasy site that answers your specific lineup questions all seventeen weeks of the NFL regular season and into the post season as well. It’s just another feature we offer our valued premium subscribers.
Our lineup advice isn’t an overly-simplified one-dimensional list of players each week which doesn’t account for your own individual situation, changing player variables or your match-up. Every week, each question is given our full attention with respect to match-up, weather and trends in combination with your unique circumstances to render a decision as if it was our own team. That’s the commitment that we make to each of you and what you hopefully have come to expect from DLF. We’ve been performing this service for years and despite our continued Premium subscriber growth, we’re not stopping now.
If you’d like a second opinion on your lineup for the week, simply comment to this post with your question. We’ll answer every single lineup question submitted in a timely fashion as an exclusive service only for our Premium subscribers.
Before submitting a question, please take note of the following items which will help us help you:
- DLF continues to grow and our weekly lineup advice is very popular. Our goal is to aid in your decision making, not manage your roster. Please don’t post each position from EVERY one of your teams. The fewer the questions, the more thorough our research can be. Because of the growth we’ve seen this past year, I ask that you please be very mindful of this request. Quality lineup advice means taking time with each one so please help us out in this area.
- Scoring System – Let us know if your league is PPR, non-PPR or if there are any unusual scoring rules that would affect our advice. “Standard” scoring often means different things to different owners.
- We always like to see what YOU are thinking on your question(s) first. On those “toss-up” or “coin-flip” plays, as we call them, knowing which way you are leaning helps us.
- Go easy on us! We strongly encourage each coach to make their own decision(s) but we’re here to help as much as possible. We pride ourselves on our accuracy and research, but our crystal balls aren’t perfect.
- If you wait until game day to ask your question, we may not get to you. Be sure to register your question as early as possible.
- If you respond to one of our comments, it’s usually best to do so as a brand new comment so it’s sure to be seen! Responses can get lost or missed as the string grows.
Good luck this season!
Let’s get to it!
You can find Jeff on Twitter at @dlf_jeff
Latest posts by Jeff Haverlack (see all)
- Partner Spotlight:FanDraft.com - June 25, 2018
- Dynasty Fantasy Football Rookie Update: Daurice Fountain, WR IND - June 4, 2018
- Lineup Advice: Week 17 – Free for All Edition - December 26, 2017