Dynasty

The DLF Dynasty Podcast #112

podcast

Some big news on the DLF Dynasty Podcast front – we’re moving!

The DLF Dynasty Podcast will no longer be using the Blog Talk Radio platform for hosting and publishing the podcast. Over the years we’ve experienced too many technical issues with BTR, and we’ve never been able to achieve the type of audio quality we’ve wanted. So, we’re moving the show to a new host.

Moving forward you’ll be able to find us at: dynastypodcast.com ! From there you can play recent episodes, download the episodes in mp3 format, and access the show on your favorite podcast player from our new feed, http://dynastypodcast.com/rss. Be sure to use this feed moving forward so you don’t miss any future episodes!

Additionally, we’re changing how we record the show. By moving to a pre-recorded format we’re able to achieve a higher audio quality and have more flexibility in editing the show. We’re making the show smarter, better and more succinct. New segments, a faster pace, and as always more great industry leading experts stopping by to talk dynasty and fantasy football.[inlinead]

The DLF Dynasty Podcast crew are often found hanging around on Twitter and in the DLF Forum. Give ’em a follow and hit them up with any questions you might have!

Jarrett Behar – @EyeOfTheGator
Tim Stafford – @dynastytim
Eric Hardter – @EDH_27
Karl Safchick – @karlsafchick
Jason Blanton – @Jason_Blanton

LISTEN TO THE SHOW

You can also find the DLF Dynasty Podcast at these locations;

dynastypodcast.com
DLF Dynasty Podcast rss feed
Download mp3 file
Download from iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
Check out the entire DLF Dynasty Podcast Archive

Finally, thanks to Oak Stone Ashes for the podcast theme music!
Oak Stone Ashes

Related Posts

1. D

August 28, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Apparently Karl believes that the only reason Josh Gordon is still being suspended is because, “he isn’t a rich white man.” Edit Karl’s comments out because they don’t add to the content of the podcast, rather they degrade the quality. Karl- find a podcast that deals in racially charged issues to provide your ridiculous opinions on because I don’t want to hear them. I don’t come to this podcast to listen to you provide us with your baseless information on race and social class. “Don’t listen,” you might suggest. Well I will not be listening to the podcast when Karl is on.

• Jarrett Behar

August 28, 2014 at 1:27 pm

D:

I don’t know who you are, but I believe that all that Karl was doing was drawing a comparison between Josh Gordon and Jim Irsay.

I think you have overgeneralized.

-Jarrett

2. acemcgee

August 28, 2014 at 7:22 pm

Huge improvement fellas. Great to see you improving on the best dynasty podcasts around!

• Karl Safchick

August 28, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Thank you, Ace. We’ve put a bunch of time and effort into this new setup. We believe it’s going to make for better quality in many aspects. We’ll continue to improve on our end, and we have some awesome guests lined up to add to the fun. If we could only get Jarrett to support the proper east coast teams, we’d be even better.

3. 420allstars

August 29, 2014 at 6:54 am

So glad to hear the improved sound guys! I have always loved the content but found the quality of the Pod to be a dis-service to the work you all do around here! this new format should push you guys into the future and make this Pod something I’ll be proud to share with my friends and colleagues!

4. JohnUt

August 29, 2014 at 8:39 am

Much improved sound quality. I was hesitant to recommend this podcast with the previous sound issues. No such concern now.

Keep up the good work.

5. chris

August 29, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Good job on the improvements. This is my first year using dlf and I just wanted you to know that your podcasts are very imformative and have helped me out. While I may not always agree with your views, you have helped bring me down to earth on guys that I may be too high on and opened my eyes to guys who in the past I wouldn’t give a second thought to carrying on my team and the sleeper picks you occasionally throw out there help a lot too. Good job guys!

6. Robert

August 29, 2014 at 1:36 pm

I stopped listening about 1 year ago. partly because of the lousy audio, partly because some guy was chewing his food in my ear. After reading the post and comments I decided to give it another try. Glad I did. Big improvement. I do hope you guys do more than just read comments from other writers. But I liked what I heard will be listening again. Best, RS.