Week Thirteen Lineup Advice

The DLF advice column is open for business and ready for the playoff stretch run!

As promised, part of your Premium Subscription comes with access to this column each and every week. If you’d like a second opinion on your lineup for the week, simply comment down below on this post with your question.

We’ll answer every single lineup question that’s submitted in a timely fashion as an exclusive service for our Premium Content members.

Just remember to keep things short, but also let us know if your league is PPR, non-PPR or if there are any unusual scoring rules that would affect our advice.

Let’s get to it!

Ken Kelly
JJGBPD

Okay, I’m in a 12 team standard keep 3 league. Two questions: One… I lost McGahee as my RB2 so do I stick with MTurner and/or Knowshon or trade them for Bradshaw?

Also, HUGE keeper question for off season: My current keepers are LeSean, AJ Green and Gronk. Would you give up Gronk and Cruz (who I’m not keeping) for RGIII?? Basically, is RGIII better keeper than Gronk? Thanks!

Reply to  JJGBPD

I’d stick with Turner and Moreno. Moreno has a real chance to revitalize his career and he has fresh legs.

Man, that is a tough question but a great problem to have. Yes, I would give them up for RGIII. You need to have a top 5 QB to be consistently competitive in fantasy and RGIII is young and studly. It’s not guarantee that he’ll stay that way, but he sure looks good now.

George Najm

pick 3, Maclin, Britt, Gordon, Bryant…

pick 2, Martin, ADP, Trent

Pick 1 Martellus Bennett or Gates..

thanks

George Najm
Reply to  George Najm

ppr

Reply to  George Najm

I’d sit Britt. He’s not playing all the snaps and is very inconsistent. Maclin isn’t much better right now but he’s a full time player.
I’d sit Martin in a VERY difficult decision
Play Gates in another tough decision.

Geez, I need to go take a nap now. The risk factor on these plays is very high …. go with your gut if you don’t agree with them.

Josh Balaberda

Marshall AJG Julio Nicks. I need 3.

I still sit Nicks here right? His 27 targets in the last two and non stop redzone targets can’t be ignored however.

Good problem to have but very annoying as well.

Reply to  Josh Balaberda

I’d sit Nicks but not excited about it.

Ryan Macnamara

1/2 PPR, need any two of the following players.

Denario Alexander
Kenny Britt
Ryan Mathews
Mikel LeShoure
LeSean McCoy / Bryce Brown

Reply to  Ryan Macnamara

Mathews and Brown, as long as McCoy is still out. Alexander is a tough sit but I’ll take the guaranteed touches of the RBs.

Ryan Wittman

Non-PPR

I need one receiver(Already have AJ Green as one): Crabtree, Fitzgerald, Bess, L. Moore

Then one flex: All receivers listed, Mendenhall, Vereen, Ballard, Vereen

Ryan Wittman
Reply to  Ryan Wittman

The second vereen is a typo. I only have one.

Reply to  Ryan Wittman

I’d play Lance Moore but it’s risky. If you want to be a bit safer, Crabtree should have a more defined role.
Crabtree.

Fitz is a tough sit and he could very easily break out again this game as they HAVE To get him involved. I look for a
lot more crossing patterns and such this week. But I’d still start Crabs.

f00sb4llpete

if i win i make playoffs. if i lose i don’t. i’ve got a great squad and a great path if i get there. i just need to squeak by. need 1RB, 1FLEX out of: bryce brown, jaquizz, jon dwyer, daryl richardson, miles austin, greg jennings.

f00sb4llpete
Reply to  f00sb4llpete

i am playing dez bryant, so the austin / dez bryant combo has worked well in the past since one of them has always loaded up.

f00sb4llpete
Reply to  f00sb4llpete

just picked up rashad jennings so he is an option as well

Reply to  f00sb4llpete

I have Jennings as well and would like to get him in there vs. BUF, but I opted for Dwyer over Jennings. Jennings has just been too disappointing when given opportunities.

Reply to  f00sb4llpete

Geez, no pressure there Pete. I’m in the same situation in one league with some of the same variables for players.

As long as McCoy doesn’t play, I don’t think you can sit Brown. He looked great! I also have now moved Dwyer into my starting lineup because they are giving Dwyer the starting nod and want to establish a single back. So I’d play both RBs this week. Austin and Jennings could score but I want the guaranteed touches of the RBs over gimpy WRs.

John Petrick

Pick 2: Foster, Charles, Forte (assuming he plays) or Bryce Brown (assuming Shady remains out)?

John Petrick
Reply to  John Petrick

Non PPR/Standard Scoring…while you’re at it pick 3: Megatron, VJax, Decker, DX, Shorts, LaFell.

Thanks!

Reply to  John Petrick

Megatron, VJax and Shorts. The third play is a coin flip but Shorts keep showing up and they play the Bills. Something tells me that Decker is going ot have a nice game but they have a lot of weapons there. Shorts is the play.

Reply to  John Petrick

Foster and Brown. Brown was just too good last week to sit.

Drew Swanson

Standard Scoring, NON-PPR, 4 Points Passing TD, 6 Point Rushing TD

Pick 1 QB: Romo or Dalton
Pick 1 WR: Brandon Lloyd, Danario Alexander, A. Brown, Broyles, Heyward-bey, Josh Gordon

Thanks in advance. Good luck to anyone in a make or break game this week!

Reply to  Drew Swanson

Romo
I’m playing Gordon in a high risk, high reward play as my last flex player, but wouldn’t advise it over Alexander or Broyles. If it were PPR I’d go Broyles, but play Alexander.

Sir Newtlesworth

I can’t believe it’s come to this, but Fitz or Broyles?

Sir Newtlesworth
Reply to  Sir Newtlesworth

non PPR

Reply to  Sir Newtlesworth

I can’t believe I’m saying this too … Broyles.

trey sands

Non ppr, 12 team

TE: Gates or Rudolph
DST: Cardinals or Rams

because of injuries at RB i have Martin slotted as my RB1, then i have to pick an RB2 and Flex from the following options:

2 of: Sproles, Jaquizz, Broyles, J Stewart, Mendenhall, Maclin,i have hillman and a claim in on morneo and david wilson.

at this point im leaning Quizz and Sproles in that thursday game, expecting alot of points.

QB is brady
WR are decker and green

im in a must win spot again thanks to the advice last week i got a 2 point victory.
thanks again for all the help this season.

Reply to  trey sands

TE: Gates. Rudolph’s shoulder is still an issue.
DST: Cards

Sproles and Broyles. If you get Moreno, I’d go with Sproles and Moreno. Non PPR being the difference.

Glad we could help. We only give out advice though, so the thanks goes to the owner that makes the choices and the fantasy gods who listen to the prayers. 🙂

Good luck.

nick_depinho

20 return yards= 1 point and PPR if McFadden returns
pick 1
Marcell Reece
Knowshon Moreno
Chris Givens
Jonathan Dwyer
Kendall Wright

Reply to  nick_depinho

I think you have to go with Dwyer. TB’s run defense is good and Dwyer is now THE guy and is going to be given a chance to carry the load the rest of the way. He’ll get a ton of touches. PPR makes this a bit risky over Moreno but I’d stick with Dwyer.

Cyrus Miller

I’ve never used this feature, but I need help in my crazy scoring league. Work league, first year in it, redraft, win $750 if I get high points and there are four of us fighting for high points.

It is basically a TD and bonus league, non ppr. So if you get 99 yards, you score 9 points, but if you get 100, you score 15. A TD is worth 12 (8 for passing TD) with bonuses for being over 20 yards, over 40 and over 60. I want either someone explosive or someone who can get the bonuses (100 yards, 125, 150 for rushing/receiving and 280, 315 and 350 for passing).

Eli v. WAS or Freeman v. DEN?

Definitely starting Richardson v. OAK and Julio v. NO. So I have to choose 2 of the following:

Danario v. CIN
LeShoure v. IND
Blackmon v. BUF
Harvin v. GB
T. Smith v. PIT

I am leaning against Harvin due to injury and Smith due to Ike Taylor, but Smith is explosive. Thoughts?

Reply to  Cyrus Miller

First time for everything Cy. Let’s see if we can get you those high points … if we do, make sure you stick with us as premium subscriber next year … heck, give a couple out as gifts. 🙂

Alexander is in for sure. Watch the news on Harvin … he’s iffy. If he plays, he’s in your lineup. He’s got an early game so you’ll have time. Without him, your next play is Blackmon. Leshoure is dinged right now. PIT’s defense is good enough to limit Smith.

DX and Harvin ….. or DX and Blackmon if Harvin sits.

Good luck

Cyrus Miller
Reply to  Jeff Haverlack

Thank you. I had been starting Danario and Leshoure but with news of LeShoure’s ankle, I independently started Blackmon in his place.

Appreciate your insight and it makes me feel better about my decision. If I win high points I will not only join again but I will sign up my brother to join.

As for Blackmon v. Harvin, it is tough… but unless Harvin can make cuts, I prefer the explosiveness of Blackmon. I am not expecting anything, but over 100 yards and a TD would be awesome.

Forrest Cohn

In my league the rosters were locked at week 12. I failed to get a good defense and am stuck with the Dolphins vs Pats. Should I sit the dolphins because they could very well give up negative points or should I roll with them hoping to get 5 points?

Cyrus Miller
Reply to  Forrest Cohn

The game is in December in Miami. That is always bad news for the Patriots, and I am a Patriots fan.

I expect to win, but Miami won’t be embarrassed. I would start them and get 5-10 points.

Reply to  Forrest Cohn

I’d ride the Dolphins and hope for the best. It’s not a great matchup but as Cy says below, it’s going to be a tougher game. That MIA team is scrappy tough, especially at home …. more especially vs. the Pats.

Will Finnegan

Tale as old as time
Eli or Dalton

Reply to  Will Finnegan

Love it Will. Sorry about the -1 … hit the wrong button with my finger (iPad).

I can’t sit Eli on Monday night vs. the Redskins. Start him …. pray …. maybe sacrifice a small goat to the gods.

screamingevils

PPR league which one of these would you sit

Donnie Avery
Joque Bell
Shonne Greene

Thanks

Reply to  screamingevils

I’d sit Bell unless Leshoure is out … in which case I’d sit Avery.

4horsemen

What are the odds that D. Murray is back this week? I really want to play him over Michael Turner but Turner plays on Thursday night so I have to decide before then.

Also Mike Williams vs. Den or Fitz vs. the Jets?

Reply to  4horsemen

It looks like Murray is going to be back. He’s still limited in practice and we won’t know for sure until Fri. or Sat. Even then he’s likely to have a Q tag. As much as I hate to recommend it, the safe play is Turner.

Mike Williams unfortunately.

Joel Carnes

Division Title on the line, and need to figure out the RB2 spot.

Mikel “Row Your Boat” Leshoure vs Indy
or
Ahmad Bradshaw vs Skins

Thanks!

Reply to  Joel Carnes

Both are a bit gimpy and both are equally rated this week in my mind. I’d play Bradshaw on Monday night.

Good luck!

Dustin Bennett

Ten man Standadard Scoring non PPR

Vincent Jackson or Randall Cobb?
Should I be worried about the possibility of Jennings coming back?

Reply to  Dustin Bennett

This is a risky play but I’d go with Cobb. Champ Bailey will be shadowing VJax all day. Non PPR means you need a TD and hopefully you get special teams points. Cobb is ag ood bet this week.

I don’t worry about Jennings coming back. THat makes Cobb even better in my mind as the third receiver.

Ariakis S

Yardage heavy format non PPR with TE yardage bonus and milestone bonuses (TD value reduced). Can only roster 2 TE’s max one is Gronk. Win and get week 14 bye.

Roll with Dwayne Allen one more week or swap him out for Tamme, Dallas Clark, Moeaki, Paulson (or deeper)? Must give some consideration to week 14 but especially week 15 hoping Gronk plays in 16.

Reply to  Ariakis S

Gronk out is killing me too in one league. I like Dallas Clark this week but it’s a risky play. Champ Bailey will be shadowing VJax which should open up Clark a bit more. This is truly a coin flip between 3-4 of these TEs. I’d play Clark with Tamme a close second and Allen a very close third.

Go with your gut and cross your fingers.

jdavini23

Need a W this week to get into the playoffs. Been a struggle as of late. Team is good but under performing.

I need 1 RB to go along with Spiller and also 1 Flex.

BJGE
Shorts
DX
Fitz
DHB
Demarco Murray
McFadden
Bryce Brown

Appreciate it! Thank you.

jdavini23
Reply to  jdavini23

Forgot to mention that it is PPR and +2 Points for 40+ yard TD’s

Reply to  jdavini23

Tough to get the right combo here … all are high upside plays. Murray is going to be Q this week. I’d definitely start Brown, he looked fantastic last week. DHB and Fitz are out of the equation do to other issues. I’d love to play McFadden but it’s hard to know what he can do in his first week back. Last play comes down to BJGE, Shorts and DX.

I’d play Brown and Shorts. Shorts has really come on of late and the emergece of Blackmon and Henne has helped. He’s a beast or bust play, but worthwhile. If you want to play it safer, DX is neck and neck with Shorts.

Nick Poole

PPR format (with points for return yardage/scores):

RB: With McCoy out, second RB (along with Ridley) is between Ivory and Turbin, or one of the serious long-shots left on the waiver wire (inc. W Powell, Peerman, K Smith, Snelling, Kuhn, Cadet, Casey, Gerhart, Royster, Ball, L Washington)

WR: Third WR (along with Cobb and R White) is between Wallace, Mike Williams, Kendall Wright or Sanu.

Reply to  Nick Poole

I’d go with Ivory … he’s looked like the best runner and you get to watch him tonight.

They’ve really been working Kendall Wright into the game plan, I’d roll with him in a game where the Titans are going to need to pass a lot. WIlliams is a sneaky good play with VJax being shadowed by Bailey.

Kris H

Need to start 2 of the 3 RBs in a non-PPR league (10 yards rush or receive = 1pt, TD = 6pt)

Lynch, M at Bears
Spiller, C vs Jaguars
Bradshaw, A at Redskins

WR core has been a mess all year and just lost DJAX for season. Need to start 3 of the 5 (scoring is same as RB)

Britt, K vs Texans
Brown, A at Ravens
Crabtree, M at Rams
Fitzgerald, L at Jets
Smith, S at Chiefs

Last question is planning to start Ryan over RG3. That a mistake? (10 yards pass or rush = 1pt, TD = 6pt)

Thanks in advance.

Reply to  Kris H

Spiller and Bradshaw. Lynch against CHI is not a recipe for success.

Britt, Crabtree and Smith. Coin flips. Fitz isn’t playable with LIndley at the helm. Brown is a question mark unless Roethlisberger plays. If Ben does play, swap out Crabtree for Brown.

Tyler Shelton

Non-PPR, pick 3:

Torrey Smith vs PIT
Cobb vs MIN
Garcon vs NYG
Shorts vs BUF
D Alexander vs CIN

Reply to  Tyler Shelton

Cobb
Shorts
Alexander

Garcon could be an interesting play here in Non PPR but I’ll stick with these three.

Dan Hurley

12 Team PPR
Need 3 of Rice, Martin, Ridley, SGreene, and Bryce Brown

Need 1 of
GTate, Edelman, ABrown, GJennings

Reply to  Dan Hurley

Rice, Martin and Brown. Ridley has a tough matchup vs. MIA. Greene is an emergency, last flex play at best.

AK49

PPR
Leshoure vs Sea
or
M. Bush vs Indy

Thanks I appreciate your help

Reply to  AK49

I’d go with Leshoure. He’s back and practicing now and it looks like Forte’ will play on Sunday. Yay Sorry, got carried away with the rhyming. Good luck.

Jim Keiser

Need to start 2 of the following in a 12 team PPR:

Britt, Gordon, Rice, Sanders and Mike Williams.

Reply to  Jim Keiser

Williams and Gordon for me. Gordon is a fest or famine play but I’m starting him over Bowe and Fitz in a must win situation this week. So my money is where my mouth is. If you want to play it safer, go with Rice.

Dan Chung

Maclin or Britt? Standard scoring & starting Bryce Brown, if relevant. Thanks.

Reply to  Dan Chung

I don’t trust Britt yet. He still appears to be limited and getting fewer snaps. Don’t like playing two offensive players from a struggling system, but I’d start Maclin.

Howard Hurlich

Need 1 RB, PPR league (+1 for reception)
D. Brown vs Detroit
B. Powell vs Arizona
L. James vs STL.

I am tempted by LaMichael’s talent but I feel I need to go safe with Powell.
thanks for your help

Reply to  Howard Hurlich

Yep … you got it. Go with Powell and pray.

james farmer

Ppr….pick one

Ryan Bryoles, garçon, danario Alexander

Leaning towards Bryoles, although I would also be starting Calvin J

Reply to  james farmer

I’d play DX over Broyles but Broyles could surprise … he’s been looking great. May want to go with your gut but I’d start DX.

Rodney Dawson

Rank these RBs, no ppr. Thanks Jeff.

BJGE @ SD
Mathews v Cin
M Bush v Sea
Moreno v TB
Vereen @ Mia

Reply to  Rodney Dawson

No PPR … okay.

Mathews
BJGE
Moreno
Bush
Vereen.

If Forte’ is out, Bush is my #2. Bush may be a great play regardless but I don’t like playing strictly goal line back situations.

Ashley Moser

Got a tough decision:

if DeMarco Murray is healthy do i roll with him or cecil shorts in flex position in a non-ppr

Reply to  Ashley Moser

I just don’t think you can sit Shorts right now. Murray is still Q this week but my feeling is that he’ll play. Even still, I wouldn’t risk it.

james l

Should I drop Stephen Hill for Ryan Broyles?

Reply to  james l

Not easy to do but I have liked Broyles for a long time and I think he’s a better PPR receiver. Even in Non-PPR, I’m liking Broyles more and more.

david hedstrom

Big weekend for me in two separate dynes….

Question one pick one who you start… [email protected] or R.Mathews home against cincy? Half point per there.

Question 2… Forte against the hawks or Mathews against the bengals? Forte has me worried about his ankle but Mathews has the worst handcuffing HC in the league.

Thanks as always

Reply to  david hedstrom

I’m in a must win and am sitting Lynch in most leagues this week. I’d start Mathews.

I’d still go with Mathews vs. the Bengals. I’m a bit concerned about Forte’s health as well and Bush has been garnering more carries.

Charles Van Valkenburgh

Playoffs on the line here….

I can start 3 of these 4….which one sits?

Colston
Harvin
Torrey Smith
Chris Johnson

Thanks guys

Charles Van Valkenburgh
Reply to  Charles Van Valkenburgh

oh yeah…is half point PPR

Reply to  Charles Van Valkenburgh

Harvin looks very questionable this week so you may not have a decison to make. If he does play, sit Smith.

rodney711

Non PPR

QB-1- Brady or RG3
RB-2- Forte (he’s practicing and looks fine), Ridley, F. Jackson and Mareno
WR-3-Cobb, T. Smith, A. Brown, Welker, Edelman, J. Wright, A. Roberts, M. Williams and Avery. Should i drop any of these for Manningham?

TE-1- Pitta, Bennet, Keller or Olsen
For your thoughts, K-1- Gould or Graham

Thanks for the Help

Reply to  rodney711

QB: I have the same decision. I’m starting RGIII
RB: Forte if he plays and Moreno
WR: Cobb, Welker and Mike Williams.

No, I wouldn’t drop any of them for Manningham

TE: Olsen for me.

PJ Markey

Maclin, Broyles, Britt, Givens

Pick 1

.5 ppr

Reply to  PJ Markey

Broyles.

D R

0.5 PPR: Lloyd, Britt, or E. Sanders?

Reply to  D R

Tough call, I’d play Britt.

lostcause

4 points passing td, 6 points rushing td

Need 1 QB:
Cam Newton
Matt Ryan
Matthew Stafford

Reply to  lostcause

Wow … this play could keep you up at night because you have a 33% chance to get it right. Ryan rocked the Saints last time they played and I think he will again. I’d play Ryan.

Newton looks like he’s got his groove back but I have to go with that Ryan matchup.

lostcause

PPR
Need 4:
Jordy Nelson
Reggie Wayne
Jeremy Maclin
TY Hilton
Percy Harvin
Larry Fitzgerald
Victor Cruz

Reply to  lostcause

Jordy, Reggie, Victor and Percy. If Percy doesn’t play …. move in Fitz.

Reply to  lostcause

Sorry …. if Harvin is out, play Maclin

lostcause

PPR, Bonus for long TDs (6,9,12)
Need 3:
Crabtree
Hilton
Maclin
Britt
Blackmon
Sidney Rice

Reply to  lostcause

Blackmon
Maclin
Britt

Rice is a tough sit but Britt has better big play ability

lostcause

PPR
Need 1:
Cobb
Broyles
Britt
Crabtree

Reply to  lostcause

Coin flip between Cobb and Broyles. I’d go with Cobb.

lostcause

PPR
Need 1:
Mendenhall
Lamichael James

With questionable options:
Felix Jones
Peerman

Thank you in advance for all these questions!

Reply to  lostcause

James – Mendy won’t see many touches.

If you’re saying that you can only choose one of all those listed, I’d go with Jones.

Dan Griffin

Start Stevan Ridley or Bryce Brown in PPR league?

Reply to  Dan Griffin

Brown is the easy choice here. Ridley against a touch MIA defense in Miami. Brown looked too good to sit.

Dan Griffin
Reply to  Jeff Haverlack

Cool, thanks Jeff

Alan Bauerle

Ok I’m goin w schaub Martin and Bradshaw. PPR to keep playoff hopes alive need big win. Need to start 3 recievers. Goin w Cobb n Shorts. Need 1 more out of:
Wallace
Brown
Hartline
Eldleman
Kendall Wright
Donnie Avery
plus at te
Moekai or Randolph
pick 1.

Reply to  Alan Bauerle

Geez Alan … that’s a coin flip choice. If Ben plays, start Wallace. If not, I’d look at Wright.

Alan Bauerle
Reply to  Jeff Haverlack

I know I haven’t been able to get the right combo of recievers all year long. Def cost me a better record.

D R

Luck or Kaepernick?

Reply to  D R

I can’t sit Luck in this game.

sean mcguigan

Been completely hammered by injuries at RB but still in first place but need to win this week to get the bye which I despartely need to get McCoy and possibly MJD back for playoffs. Have to start two our of these there….J Rodgers, Vereen, and B Powell…..Rodgers seems like an obvious choice as he is becoming a bigger and bigger part of a good offense and Turner looks completely done but Vereen and Powell are close……HELP!!!! Really need this one….

Reply to  sean mcguigan

I’d play Powell over Vereen. MIA’s run defense is good enough to make the Pats pass early and often. Vereen will do more damage out of the backfield in the short passing game, but Powell has a chance for material touches.

Anthonyc24

Need one as flex 1pt ppr….Ballard, d. Williams, lafell, Maclin, finley

One qb stafford/romo…6pts passing td.

Thanks

Reply to  Anthonyc24

I think you risk the play of DWill but he burns me every time. He looks like he’s going to be THE guy again this week … but he has before too. High upside and low floor. If it’s your last flex play, he’s a good one to have. Otherwise, if you don’t want as much risk, play Maclin. But I’d feel pretty good with DWill this week. Feel free to flame me for not learning my lesson if he stinks again.

Romo for me.

Rodney Dawson

Tough calls this week and a win makes me regular season champ. no ppr.

1) If Rudolph plays @ GB this week would you start him over Davis @ Stl?
2) Do you like Colston @ Atl or Shorts or Blackmon @ Buf this week?
3) Would you start BJGE over all of the WRs listed above?

I always appreciate your insights Jeff.

Reply to  Rodney Dawson

Oops missed you on my first pass….

1) Rudolph is a surer bet for points but has a lower ceiling than does Davis. I’d stick with Davis myself.
2) Coin flip play for the most part. I couldn’t sit Colson for either JAX receiver … but if I did, it would be for Shorts.
3) No, I think I’d start BJGE last over all of them.

Robert Baity

ok, pick two for week 13…..Jacquizz Rodgers, Beanie Wells, and Danario Alexander…………non ppr

Robert Baity
Reply to  Robert Baity

or would you feel comfortable putting Demarco Murray in your lineup week 13 as I hear he has returned to practice

Reply to  Robert Baity

I think he plays but I don’t trust him yet.

I’d start Wells and DX in Non PPR

Ryan Buzard

1/2 PPR, pick 4- Cruz, Cobb, Harvin, Garcon, Stevie J, Amendola, Broyles, Blackmon.

1/2 PPR, pick 1- Ridley or Trich

PPR, pick 1- DMC, Forte, Reece

PPR, pick 4- Nicks, Amendola, Demaryius, Danario, TY Hilton, Martellus Bennett.

1/2 PPR- with Harvin likely out, pick 1- Harvin, Denarious, Britt

Thanks for all your advice this season.

Reply to  Ryan Buzard

Cruz, Cobb, Harvin and Garcon. Tough choice sitting Broyles. If Harvin doesn’t go, swap him out for Broyles.
Trich. MIA Defense is really good against the run and Trich has a nice matchup
Forte – DMC is back but likely will split carries with Reece
Nicks, Thomas, DX and Bennett. If Amendola is said to have a big role … swap him in for Bennett
I think Harvin plays but if he doesn’ty, I’d start Moore.