Week Seventeen Lineup Advice

Many leagues are still going, with this being the final week of the fantasy football season…but just the start of the content season here on DLF.  Remember, we do most of our work in the offseason, so make sure to come back often!

So, all you have to do again this week is post your question at the bottom of this article.  We’ll give you our answers in real time so you don’t have to wait any longer than you have to.

If you want advice outside of the DLF crew, go ahead and post your question in the DLF forum as well. The answers you’ll find here are intended to only be from the founders of this site, so that’s what you’ll mostly see.

Just make sure to indicate if your league is a PPR league, and if there are any other unique scoring requirements.  And never be afraid to follow YOUR gut feeling before taking advice from anyone else!  Be safe and get your questions in before Sunday to ensure we have enough time to get to them.

Happy New Year from the DLF crew!

Ken Kelly
Bob

I’m in Superbowl!!! Going against Peyton Manning at QB. Point per 2 receptions plus yardage.

QB – Eli Manning or Matt Schaub?

RB (need 1 or 2) – Turner and Mendenhall (also have Fred Jackson)

Need 4 receivers (or 5 if 1 RB; must start at least 2 WR) – G Jennings, D Mason, P Garcon, Blair White (Ind), Mike Thomas (Jax), Cooley, Gronkowski (NWE)

Note: TE in our league score 6 points at 50 yards plus 2 more every 25 yards. WR score 2 at 50 and 2 every 25 more.

Palmer

No question from me, just a Happy New Years wish from a Championship Winner to the entire DLF crew for their advice this year!

Mac

Also coming from a championship winner (thanks in large part to you guys), but am playing in one last game. 1/2 ppr.

1. Please rank Eli Manning, Matt Ryan and Kolb
2. Please rank Dustin Keller, Jimmy Graham and Brent Celek
3. Forte, Rashad Jennings or Pierre Thomas
4. If Calvin doesn’t play I need to start Jacoby Jones, or James Jones – who do you go with?

Happy New Years guys – coming from a local Seattleite, what a great Holiday Bowl victory for the Dawgs!!!

Jeremy

I made it to the big game but need some advice.

I have terrible qb’s.
Henne, Grossman or McGee (Dal) or do I get Kolb off waivers

I can go 2 rb/3 wr or 1 rb/4 wr.
B.Westbrook, BGE, R.Wayne, S.Johnson, Harvin, M.Wallace or Simpson (cin)

Im leery starting BGE cause the Pats are in and maybe resting players

Jeremy
Reply to  Jeremy

Also its a non ppr league

Col. Nathan Jessup

Injuries and meaningless games are killing me. I picked up John Kuhn with MJD and Tolbert going down. Help me out and pick five (2 WR, 2 RB and 1 W/R)…

– Adrian Peterson
– LeGarette Blount
– John Kuhn
– Joe Webb
– Dwayne Bowe
– Anquan Boldin
– Santonio Holmes

Col. Nathan Jessup
Reply to  Col. Nathan Jessup

I forgot to mention that I have Jeremy Maclin on my roster as well.

Col. Nathan Jessup
Reply to  Col. Nathan Jessup

I forgot to mention that I have Jeremy Maclin on my roster as well. Thanks in advance I love the site and have used it to dominate.

DLF Ken K
Reply to  Col. Nathan Jessup

Peterson
Blount
Bowe
Boldin
Webb (if you can use him)

jeremy

Updating my message from above.
My opponent picked up Kolb off waivers so I couldn’t have him 🙁
So should I go with McGee, Henne or Grossman?

jeremy
Reply to  jeremy

Or would you pick up Joe Webb or Skelton off waivers

DLF Ken K
Reply to  jeremy

I’d actually go with Grossman out of that lot. If not, roll with Webb.