Week Sixteen Lineup Advice

You know the deal by now. You ask. We answer.

So, all you have to do again this week is post your question at the bottom of this article.  We’ll give you our answers in real time so you don’t have to wait any longer than you have to.

If you want advice outside of the DLF crew, go ahead and post your question in the DLF forum as well. The answers you’ll find here are intended to only be from the founders of this site, so that’s what you’ll mostly see.

Just make sure to indicate if your league is a PPR league, and if there are any other unique scoring requirements.  And never be afraid to follow YOUR gut feeling before taking advice from anyone else!  Be safe and get your questions in before Sunday to ensure we have enough time to get to them.

And Merry Christmas to all!

Here we go…

Jeff Haverlack
Hot nikkels

Aaron Rodgers vs Giants
Jon Kitna @ Cardinals

Rodgers has been cleared to play, but they’re playing the Giants, who seem to have a knack for knocking QB’s around. Kitna has a nice matchup @ the Cardinals. Actually the Giants give up more in the passing game then the Cards. What it comes down to…do you trust Rodgers in the championship game?

Side note, the guy I play in the championship has Miles Austin. Does that change your opinion on who to start?

Thanks

Reply to  Hot nikkels

Kitna does have a nice matchup, but while he very well could outscore Rodgers this week, I wouldn’t go into the championship game with Rodgers on my bench. I believe in sleeping at night and you can’t bench Rodgers.

Justin

Maurice Jones Drew or Tashard Choice non ppr

Reply to  Justin

As long as MJD plays, you have to play him.

Jay

Non PPR Winslow, Cook or Celek?

MSW, Meachem or B. Edwards?

Reply to  Jay

Stick with Winslow. MSW is getting love again and appears mostly healthy, I think you play him this week.

Reply to  Jay

Have to switch to Edwards. MSW came out of last week hobbled yet again.

Jay

Grossman or Matt Ryan

Jay
Reply to  Jay

Kitna was just dropped so the question now is Grossman, Ryan or Kitna

Reply to  Jay

Matt Ryan every day of the week, that’s not even a question. You just can’t play Grossman over Ryan.

Marv

Big Ben
or
Jon Kitna

Stevie Johnson
or
Joe Webb
or
Ryan Torain

Reply to  Marv

Big Ben

I’ll take Torain vs. the Jags. But I do like that Johnson play vs. NE too. If it’s PPR, you could play SJ, but I still like the guaranteed touches of Torain.

NorthParkSasquatch

I’m in the title game this week and need some help. First, I have both A.Rodgers and J.Freeman. I’m gonna start Rodgers but should I be worried at all about him coming out of the game. Second, I need to start 3 of these 4 RBs…C.Benson, P.Hillis, D.Woodhead, and L.Blount. Worried about Benson against SD and Hillis banged up against BAL. Thoughts?

Reply to  NorthParkSasquatch

You have to start Rodgers and let all your fears go, regardless of the possibilities. It’s Rodgers that got you here, ride him and hope for the best.

Watch the injury reports on Hillis. As long as Hillis is playing, I’d sit Benson.

Ryan

Got 3 spots needing help for a championship game, who do I roll with?

QB—Rodgers vs Giants OR Garrard vs Redskins
TE—Only real question is if you think Keller will do well this week
FLEX (0.5 PPR)—M.Bush vs Colts OR Edwards @ Bears

Thanks for the help, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS fellas!

Reply to  Ryan

Rodgers, Rodgers and Rodgers.
Keller has been hit or miss but he’s better than most TEs. I’d watch the weather on this game. Play him as long as it isn’t horrible weather.

Bush could do well this week, but you never know how many carries he’s going to get. He does tend to get the work at the strip but in a PPR league, I’d still prefer to roll with the WR. I’d start Edwards unless the weather was really bad.

E. Honda

PPR and non-PPR, pick two: Britt, Wallace or Williams (TBB)

non-PPR, pick two: Blount, Torain or Bradshaw

Thanks!

Reply to  E. Honda

Britt and Williams.

I’d sit Bradshaw this week. Tough matchup and the other two just have too good of a matchup to pass up.

Bob B

Championship game. Go with Tebow vs Texans which is a great match up or go with Eli @ Green Bay which is not a great match up but Eli has been there before. So do I dare go with the rookie in the Championship game.

Who you got?
Tebow vs Texans
or
Eli @ Green Bay

Reply to  Bob B

This may be the toughest question all year. What does your gut say? I’d probably keep Manning in there myself because Tebow is a wildcard and you can’t know what he’ll give you. It’s going to be cold in GB with a high of 25 projected, but not seeing snow yet.

Go with your gut on this one but remember you have to sleep.

I’d start Manning but it’s close.

Palmer

I know it may not seem correct, but I assure you I AM in the championship game as the #2 seed. So:

Tim Tebow vs. HOU
or
Kerry Collins vs. KC?

Josh Freeman is my starting QB, this is for my flex.

Reply to  Palmer

No snow projected in either game. Tebow is enticing but I’d play it safe and go with Collins. He’s likely not going to win it for you but he’ll give you 15-20 in all likelihood. Tebow could put up 30 or 5.

Robert

Hey guys. Title Game for glory

QB: J Freeman
DEF: Steel Curtain

Pick 2 WR: Colston, Maclin, Lloyd, Meachem, Manningham
Pick 1 RB: MJD, Hillis, Jennings
Pick 1 Flex: Anyone not used above
TE: Witten or Gronkowski
K: Suisham or Buehler

Currently have Colston, Maclin, MJD, Hillis, Witten, and Suisham…Concerned that people have Hillis’ number and thinking about Lloyd

Love the site and your advice. First year doing fantasy football and I’m in the title game because of Lloyd and Hillis pick-ups. Thanks for everything this year.

Reply to  Robert

Glad we could be there for you and welcome to the game and congrats! … I’m sure you’re hooked now. Thanks for the note, it helps to know when we’re doing a good job.

PPR????

Nice WRs – I’d go with Maclin and Lloyd.
RB – MJD (watch the injury status report though)
FX – Colston
TE – Witten
K – Beuhler – Projected to be 70 degrees.

Robert
Reply to  DLF JeffH

sorry…yea ppr

also if MJD can’t go you think jennings or hillis? leaning jennings

Reply to  Robert

Jennings

Uncle Jessie

Thanks for all the help this year guys!! This one is for all the marbles for 2 leagues.

1st league 0.5 PPR I need flex help for a full house of skill players:
Ryan Torain @Jac, Miles Austin @Ari, Tashard Choice @Ari, Mike Tolbert @Cin,
I could also swap out Mike Wallace for Miles Austin at WR if you think that is better.

2nd league standard scoring flex position:
Gerhart @Phi, Braylon Edwards @chi, Knox vs Jets,

thanks again!

Reply to  Uncle Jessie

Glad we could help, visit a few of our advertisers. 🙂

I rank them this way this week, in order:

Torain, Austin, Wallace, Tolbert, Choice. I’m just not convinced that Tolbert is going to get enough quality touches.

If AP doesn’t play, go with Gerhart. In fact, I like them in the order that you have them listed.

Reply to  DLF JeffH

That is … as long as AP doesn’t play.

john doe
Reply to  DLF JeffH

You missed on Wallace there buddy…

JP

PPR, 12 Team

Pick 2 WR: SEA Mike Williams, Ochocinco, Roy E. Williams, Brandon Tate, David Nelson, Josh Morgan, Andre Caldwell, Blair White

Pick 1 TE: Jimmy Graham, Celek

Pick 1 RB: Green-Ellis, Brandon Jacobs, Peyton Hillis

Pick 1 Flex: Any unused above.

JP
Reply to  JP

Thanks again for everything this year. Love the site and Happy Holidays!

Reply to  JP

See my second response in your question for the other positions.

Reply to  JP

Thanks for the note and Happy Holidays to you as well.

Mike Williams and Ugh …..

It looks like Ocho may not be playing much. I think you have to choose Morgan of the remaining players. Tate could have a nice game but he’s only averaging 1-2 balls per week. Morgan is coming on strong.

Reply to  DLF JeffH

Oops …

TE is a tough choice, I like Graham as a longer term player. I think you have to stick with Celek though.

RB – Jacobs and hope for a few stripe carries

Fx – I’ll take BGE in the flex. Hillis’s injury and matchup have me concerned.

pnt

Thursday night decision:

0,5 ppr

Pick 2 RB’s:
Jonathan Stewart @PIT
Tashard Choice @ARI
Ahmad Bradshaw @GB
Marshawn Lynch @TB

Thanks

Reply to  pnt

Tough one for sure. I hate the Stewart vs PIT matchup but you have to play him. I’ll take Lynch as my #2 but Bradshaw is enticing.

Kevin

This is great – thanks! My 1st post. I’m in an 8-team PPR league w/ 1 pt per 25yds (passing) or 10yd (run/rec). No penalties for fumbles/picks. No return pts except TDs.

2 QBs: Vick and Collins
– Considering Freeman (Freeman steady but never goes off, while Collins could)

3 WRs: Welker, Fitzgerald, Britt
– Considering V. Jackson if I can pick him up off waivers over Britt

2 RBs: R. Rice, Hillis
– Hillis is getting all the focus by D’s but I can’t bench him.

1 RB/WR: Blount
– Blount – no penalties for fumbles and solid matchup.
– Considering V. Jackson (if I can pick him up), Green-Ellis (consistent considering RBBC but never goes off), or L. Moore (same)

1 TE: V. Davis
– I also have Tamme, who could go nuts but is less proven.

Other options are:
Choice, Westbrook, D. Mason, Dixon (will try to drop for VJax)

Also of note, my opponent has injury issues (Gore, Collie, others), so I hopefully don’t need the huge game I required last week to win. Last week I played the juggernaught and had to gamble on some upside-players (like Collins over Freeman).

Thanks!

Kevin
Reply to  Kevin

Already rethinking this:
– Freeman’s matchup is better than Collins’
– Green-Ellis has a great matchup (but really – I can’t bench Hillis, even against Bal, can I?)
– V Jax I think starts over Britt if I pick him up, in which case the question really becomes: Pick 2: Green-Ellis, Hillis, Britt, Blount

Reply to  Kevin

QB: I like Collins more than Freeman. Collins is a relatively safe play and a great QB2 with Vick going.

WR: I would start Vjax over Britt but it’s not a slam dunk. I like Britt in a PPR system about as much as Vjax.

RB: Rice and Hillis are fine. But Hillis is hobbled and going up vs. a tough BAL D.

RB/WR: I like Blount this week.

TE: I’d stick with the big game potential of Davis.

For your last comment, I’d start Britt and Blount of those 4 choices. I’m not a fan of Hillis this week.

Gary

Non PPR, 14 team

QB: Matt Cassel or Rex Grossman

Pick 2 RB: Jamaal Charles, Steven Jackson, Peyton Hillis, Ryan Torain

Pick 2 WR: Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Santana Moss

Pick 1 Flex: One unused from above

I was planning on starting Charles and Jackson in the 2 RB spots and I was thinking about starting Torain over Hillis in the Flex spot because Torain is facing a weak run defense in Jacksonville and has had two solid past two weeks.

Also, the WR spot is giving me a hard time between Bowe and Moss considering Santana Moss had 2 touchdowns last week and is again facing a weak defense in Jacksonville.

Thanks!

Reply to  Gary

QB: Grossman
RB: Charles and Jackson
WR: White and Bowe
FX: Torain

I wouldn’t start Moss with also starting Grossman.

kevin

jacoby ford
emanuel saunders
vernon davis
rob gronkowski
saints def
josh brown

my question looks toward next year – solid picks to start the year with ? trying to pick the waiver wire clean before the end of season. any hidden gems out there you think will break out in 2011 ? keeper league non ppr. also have the 5th pick in the draft any thoughts ? a qb to back up manning or another rb which are always covetted in my league. stick with gronk or maybe pick up ed dickson at te in balt ?

Reply to  kevin

I’ll have an article out shortly detailing some thoughts about guys on the rise and decline for 2011.

Looks like you’re pretty set at TE with Davis and Gronk. Gronk is in a timeshare though. You could consider adding Ed Dickson or Jimmy Graham if he’s available. I really like Graham.

You need WR help more than anything in my estimation. You have youth, but you could use that proven longer term guy. This is a bad year for RB talent but you the QBs should still be available at #5, at least Mallett and/or Newton will be there in all likelihood.

I’ll also be having a Q&A draft article with a featured guest that I’ll be posting before too long.

endie

PPR league….4pts per reception….1pt/every 10 yards.
Two flex spots….
Nate Burleson
Josh Morgan
Steve Smith
Brandon Lafell
Ben Obomanu

Which two?
Thanks for any help you can give.

Reply to  endie

Wow … 4 PPR. Guessing it’s a high scoring league. I think you have to go with Burleson and Morgan but neither are great plays. Burleson has a chance at a nice game, but he’s inconsistent.

endie
Reply to  DLF JeffH

Thanks so much for a response! And yes very high scoring! I know are swamped (is that a word?) with line up questions with 2 hours till kickoff….but in an added not to my earlier post…I also have TE Zach Miller (Oak), would you switch him for Morgan or Burleson??? He might be doing a lot of blocking to help Oak run on Indy.

Hot nikkels

Tamme @ Oakland
Graham @ Atlanta

Is Graham too risky a start this week? I think Graham has monster upside, but will he get it done for me this week?

Reply to  Hot nikkels

It’s very risky and it’s too hard to say. If the game is important, I’d roll with Tamme … at least you know he’ll get looks and I think he can find the seams in that OAK secondary behind the LBs. I do like Graham longer term though. He was one of my major sleepers from the draft earlier in the year.

Justin

MJD(if he is not healthy?)
or
Rashad Jennings/Tashard Choice for FLEX non-ppr

Reply to  Justin

If MJD doesn’t go, definitely get Jennings in there. Otherwise, you’re starting MJD. I think Choice has a chance this week but you can’t really start him in an important game yet.

rdnk

wel this week i am in 2 championship games, in one {.5 per catch, .1 per yard} i have TE issues, do i roll with Gronkowski on his away game trend or pick up a zack miller{oak} or mcmichael or shianco or maybe jimmy graham.

the other is a .33 per catch, .1 per yard, .08 per carry. i suffer from a wealth of TE’s who will hit the biggest this week v.davis, c.cooley, or j.tamme. and at my flex to go with chris johnson, g.jennings, & r.white, should it be choice, bowe,or steve johnson.

thanks again, merry christmas

Reply to  rdnk

I like Gronk this week but actually had a dream that Hernandez scored a TD. I’d stick with Gronk. I do like Graham but in a championship game, he’s a bit too risky.

Stick with V.D., always a chance for a big game.

I won’t sit Stevie Johnson against a bad secondary. Play him this week

DLF_Jeff

Congrats! I’d roll with Gronk. Not a great play but better than most others. I do like Jimmy Graham this week too, not quite as much as Gronk. But Graham may be safer in that you never know who Belichick is going to feature at TE.

I’d go with V.D. Hmmmm, tough choice but you have to go with Johnson. I haven’t given him enough props over the past 6 games and he keeps producing. Would like to say Bowe, but I like the Johnson matchup this week.

Merry Xmas to you.

jlo

ppr league for the title?
Pick 3 receivers out of the six-
K. Britt
M. Austin
B. Marsh
V. Jax
S. Holmes
J. Maclin

I am feeling Britt,V Jax, and B Marsh. What do you guys think?
Oh and should I pick up a defense like jax or detroit or stay with my hot patriots d? And my kicker is L. Tynes, is there a kicker that you all really like this week?

Thanks in advance guys.

Reply to  jlo

Pretty good receivers there and they’ll break your heart regularly because it’s tough to pick each week.

You can’t go wrong with those that you picked. Well, yes you can but I couldn’t do much better. I would be tempted to swap out Jax for Britt.

Stay with your hot NE D.

Stick with Tynes. too tough to guess on the K spot.

Jai

Hi guys, This is my superbowl so really nervous.
I need to start 2rb, 2wr and 1 flex
I am def starting Roddy White and V Jackson
RB – i am starting Blount, R Rice

I need to make a choice in my flex between:
Calvin Johnson
BJGE
Rashad Jennings (assuming MJO Drew is out)
Torrain
Bradshaw

Right now, I have Calvin Johnson in there. Do you guys agree?

Reply to  Jai

Don’t be nervous, be excited. And if you lose, you made it to the championship game and should be proud. Lose with grace and as a gentleman. Win the same way. Good luck.

NEVER sit Calvin!

Good luck.

Jerry

I’m in the Superbowl I traded Vick for Cris Johnson and I knocked him out of the play offs…. Need some advise. QB’s are Ryan Kitna Schaub…RB’s are C. Johnson.. M Turner..J Charles…WR’s are Reggie Wayne R. White.. D Bowe M Williams… My dilema is what 2 WR’s to start.My flex is J Charles so I need 2 WR’s give me a reason on what 2 to start… Also Kitna Or Shaub????? Thanx LOL to all who made it tihs far.. Standard ESPN 10 team league scoring

Jerry
Reply to  Jerry

oops M Williams Tampa Bay

Reply to  Jerry

Schaub may not have Johnson and I like Ryan on Monday night. Matty ice is the safer play. Maybe not as high an upside but he should still give you 18+ or so and in a championship game, I’ll take that from my QB.

I would never sit Wayne or White unless they just weren’t playing. Wayne is starting for sure. I think White is good for this week and you don’t want him on your bench. Last I checked, this is a VERY big game for ATL. The Ryan/White combo isn’t much of a concern for me.

Mike

Set at QB with Vick and RB with Foster and Bradshaw. WR is another matter. I’ve got CJ plugged in with Tampa Mike Williams. Who should I start at WR3 (non-ppr), Lance Moore or Johnny Knox? Also need help at Def/ST — my options are Detroit or Miami. Right now I’m thinking Detroit.

Thanks for all of your help.

Reply to  Mike

Funny, had this same discussion with a co-worker yesterday. Give me Lance Moore. I have both Ds about even, I’d play DET too.

rdnk

just wondering if r.jennings would be a better start, with MJD out, than l.mccoy

Reply to  rdnk

Maybe, but I’d start McCoy … he’s been too good. Don’t play games now. Go with what go you here.

Brian

Pick 2; non ppr

Marshall
Vjax
Desean
Nicks
Fitzgerald

Lions
Chiefs

Thanks!

Reply to  Brian

Wow … great receivers! How can I pick just two?

DJax HAS to play, he’s playing at a high level. The last one is a toss up and being non PPR, you need TDs. I’d lean towards Nicks just a hair over Vjax. Vjax is on the radar again and will get more double attention, especially with Floyd probably out and Gates definitely out.

David

Call me crazy but I’m planning on starting Branch over Jennings. Thoughts?

Reply to  David

PPR? I think you’re crazy either way. 🙂 But if it’s your last starter on a good team and it IS PPR, you’re less crazy.

DjcBuckeye

Thanks for the advice and info this year. For the Championship in a non PPR league. AP or Mike Williams of Tampa for my flex play. Im hearing AP may try to give his sore thigh a try but its far from a sure thing. I dont have his backup Gerhart as another owner drafted him and never parted with him. The only other option I would have if I wait on AP and he doesnt play is Jason Snelling Monday night. Its a gamble either way and I would love to have AP but in this matchup with Webb at QB do you think its worth taking the chance on AP?

Reply to  DjcBuckeye

I’d go with Williams, AP seems very uncertain and even if he does play, he’s no sure bet. Williams at least isn’t a bad play but would be better with PPR obviously.

If it were me, I’d take Williams and pray. Sacrifice a goat or something too, that might help.

Hillis or Steve Johnson in PPR league

who should i start this week

Reply to  Beach Tactics

Steve Johnson this week. Hillis may have a good game but is banged up and BAL needs this win. I think BAL keeps Hillis in check this week.

Dan

Hey bud,

Stevie Johnson
Ryan Torain
Rashad Jennings
Ahmad Bradshaw

.5 ppr, pick 2

also i could sit Boldin for Johnson but he went off last game vs the Browns so I like him

Reply to  Marv

I like Johnson this week and the .5 ppr makes him a decent start, but I also hate sitting RBs with good matchups. It comes down to Johnson, Torain and Jennings. I’d roll with Johnson and Torain. Jennings is intriguing here but too tough to start him in a final game like this.

toine

std scoring (no ppr) with return yards (1pt for 15yds)

QB: Rivers @ CIN or Kitna @ ARI? I’m a little worried about the weather in Cincinnati.

WR and Flex: Need 3 of the following- Andre Johnson @ DEN, Welker @ BUF, Bowe v TEN, Jacoby Ford v IND, Lance Moore @ ATL. Worried about AJ not playing and Bowe’s recent sucking. Ford has been boom or bust.

Opinions? Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Reply to  toine

I could never sit Rivers for Kitna. Weather or not, roll with what go you here.

Looks like AJ may be out, watch the reports. Welker, Bowe and Ford. Moore just isn’t consistent enough to start although I do like the matchup. Ford should get plenty of return opps. I’m concerned about Bowe too but you never know when he’ll go off.

Merry Xmas.

Clem

Who would you start?
RB pick 2: Rice Jennings or Torain
Wr’s pick 2: Nicks,Austin V.Jackson or Bowe.
Thanks

Reply to  Clem

Rice always, Torain. I like Jennings’ matchup but not over Rice and Torain this week.

Nicks and Jackson at WR. I’m a bit concerned about Rivers not having Floyd or Gates so Vjax will be doubled, but I still think you start him over the other two. Austin next if you don’t want to risk VJax.

rdnk

what affect if any do you think the winter storm in Philly will have

DjcBuckeye
Reply to  rdnk

Eli Manning or Joe Flacco?

Reply to  rdnk

Flacco vs CLE. In Philly I’m worrying more about the wind than the snow, but this should play into Vicks game nicely. Vikes can’t win this game.

Looking for a flex, James Jones or Matt Forte! Need some help boys, Git-r-done!

Reply to  The O'le Ball coach

Go with the guaranteed touches of Forte’. I really like JJ but I’ll take the touches.

Mac

.5 PPR for all the marbles.

MJD going out was a big blow, I need to pick one of Peyton Hillis or Ryan Torain. I’m 51/49 on this fellas. Help!!!

Reply to  Mac

I’ll take Torain and the better matchup. Hillis is gimpy and going up against a good run D. Ray Lewis also guaranteed to bottle up Hillis. Take the Torain.

Mac
Reply to  DLF_Jeff

Last question ken! Just reading up on the weather and I am scared about starting Vick when I have a decent matchup of Matt Ryan. Thoughts?

Reply to  Mac

Ken’s off with his family today, so I’ll be your pilot for this flight. It’s an understandable concern. I think it’s going to be windy as of the last forecast and it’s tough to bench the fantasy MVP. If it’s me, I close my eyes and go with what go me here … which is Vick. Ryan does have a decent matchup but I’ll take Vick. Besides, with the weather not ideal, what will Vick do more of? 🙂

trash

Hello once again. I have one championship game and would like some advice. Dynasty league, NON-PPR. Standard scoring.

Qb is set with Vick and Flacco.

Here are my running backs. Start two: Adrian Peterson, Knowshown Moreno, Marshawn Lynch and Cedric Benson. Which two would you start?

Start Three WR from this group: Roddy White, Kenny Britt, Jeremy Maclin, Anquan Boldin. Which three would you start?

Would you start The Bears defense against the Jets or the Eagles defense against the Vikings?

You guys have been great all year. Thank you very much!

trash

Reply to  trash

RBs: Ouch. AP is a risk and the game could be delayed. I hate to say Lynch and Benson, but they look like your best options. Moreno seems to be set to go, but looks iffy and there’s no guarantee he’ll stay in.

I’d sit Maclin and let me tell you why. It’s snowin’ and blowin’ in Philly, going to be tough. I like Maclin more than Boldin but the weather has to be considered.

The Bears are playing far too well right now. Start’em.

The Vich

Merry Chrismas Jeff!

Only one title game for me…. and not even one of my better teams – Those are the breaks!

Pick 5 – Arian Foster, S Jax, Santonio Holmes, Greg Jennings, MSW, Johnny Knox, Braylon Edwards.

Leaning towards Foster, Jax, Holmes, Jennings, MSW… Don’t like Knox against the Jets and I just simply don’t like Braylon!

What do you think? And thanks to you and Ken for all the help this year!

The Vich
Reply to  The Vich

It sounds like MSW won’t be starting and may play only 50% of the snaps?

Reply to  The Vich

And to you Vich.

I know the feeling about the better team making the playoffs. All my great teams underperformed and my so-so team made the playoffs.

Foster, SJax, Jennings, Holmes and Knox. Sit Edwards, don’t want to start both. MSW is gimpy.

Thanks for being a part of what we’re doing here.

Jo

PPR League. Need one each.

RB Knowshon Moreno or Marshawn Lynch
WR Dwayne Bowe or Kenny Britt

Ditto on the other comments. Thanks for your help this year. This is the first year I have made the championship game!

Reply to  Jo

Ugh, have to go with Lynch. I’m not convinced Moreno is going to go or play that much. He is said to be starting but I’d rather be sure I’m getting a full game.

Being PPR, go with Britt. Heck, not being PPR, go with Britt.

Congrats on the championship game and we’re glad to be part of that success. Good luck!!!

Gary Huber

PPR league Ronnie Brown, Kenny Britt, Santonio Holmes. Gotta start 2 of them.

Reply to  Gary Huber

Brown and Britt. Just not a Holmes fan. I’ll take the guaranteed touches of Brown and Britt should continue to get a lot of looks.

David Schley

Last minute question, Marcedes Lewis or Vernon Davis?

Reply to  David Schley

VD

Silky The Pimp

Final week for waivers…This is 1/2 PPR dynasty league (22 roster spots, 12 teams) and I am trying to decide who I would like to have more moving into next season since Wednesday is our last waiver wire til our league draft: How would you rate these players in order of Best keeper with next year in mind.

Ben Tate