Week Eleven Lineup Advice

You know the deal by now. You ask. We answer.

So, all you have to do again this week is post your question at the bottom of this article.  We’ll give you our answers in real time so you don’t have to wait any longer than you have to. We figured we’d get this out a little early this week considering we have a game TONIGHT!

If you want advice outside of the DLF crew, go ahead and post your question in the DLF forum as well. The answers you’ll find here are intended to only be from the founders of this site, so that’s what you’ll mostly see.

Just make sure to indicate if your league is a PPR league, and if there are any other unique scoring requirements.

Here we go…

Ken Kelly
Jimmy

What do oyu think about Forte tonight? I’ve got to decide between Forte, Keiland Williams, or Justin Forsett.

Also, how do you feel about B. Marshall tonight? Trying to decide between Marshall, Malcolm Floyd, and maybe Jahvid Best in a flex spot. Thanks for your help-

DLFKenK
Reply to  Jimmy

Forte has been a huge disappointment thus far. He’s been too inconsistent to count on. It looks like Torain is out, so I actually like Keiland Williams a little better this week, even against the Titans.

It’s tough to bench Marshall even with him having a down year. I’d still play him and hope Thiggy can light a spark.

Paradis
Reply to  DLFKenK

Some words of Encouragement… I won a fantasy championship on the arm of Mr. Thigpen. He was quite the fantasy delight. KC’s parasite of a defense that year made Thiggy’s record look like it does.

Jeff Wendt
Reply to  Jimmy

Huge night for FORTE……. A lot of dump off passes FORTE WII BREAK ONE….

David Schley

I have 2 WR slots and 4 relatively equally matched receivers. Right now I’m planning on starting Steve Johnson and Michael Crabtree, but I have Johnny KNox and Percy Harvin on the Bench either of which could get me a couple more points or significantly less. If I win I clinch a playoff berth and it is going to be a close one. Any advice?
Thanks,
D

Reply to  David Schley

I couldn’t sit Harvin if he’s starting, especially if it’s a PPR league. I’d roll with Harving over Crabtree. Good luck!

I need three,PPR League, M.Floyd, M.X.Williams, G.Jennings, L.Murphy?
I was thinking Jennings is a must start but the other three I can’t decide given the injuries to Murphy and Floyd, and Williams against a good team hasn’t been great. Thanks for the help!

Reply to  Josh Kerling

The injuries to the others make Williams your start.

12 team PPR league

Who do I start in my flex position this week Hines Ward or S. Greene?

Reply to  The O'le Ball coach

That’s pretty close. With PPR I’d go with Ward but Greene isn’t a horrible play this week. If you have a gut feeling, stay true to it and trust it.

Paradis

Alright I got a few “gooders” this week, but right now, I need to address the immediate issue as the Thursday Nighter looms…

I wanting to flex K. Williams (WSH) over J. Knox, but I’m wandering if I should take Knox over Crabtree this week.

DLFKenK
Reply to  Paradis

I’m not the biggest Crabtree fan, but I would if it’s a PPR…in fact, I think I would if it’s not.

Silky The Pimp

12 team dynasty, 1/2 PPR.

Vick or Rodgers?
Pick 1: Best, M Bush, Fred J, Lynch

Thanks for the input!!!

ZB
Reply to  Silky The Pimp

Vick allllll day.

Toss up between Best and FJax….I leave Best and his toes on the bench and go FJax, reluctantly…

Reply to  Silky The Pimp

I never thought I’d bench Rodgers for Vick, but you have to. You’ll also want to consider my article for this week as it relates to Vick. Start Vick.

Jackson gets the other start.

Paul m.

Hey guys,

I need to pick a RB and a RB/WR flex out of

Shonn Greene
Green-Ellis
Maclin

Thanks for the help

Paul m.
Reply to  Paul m.

Non-ppr

Reply to  Paul m.

Non-PPR I go with Greene. Maclin gets a lot of looks from Vick but non-PPR makes many WRs less attractive.

Swanny

12 Team, PPR, Dynasty

Pick 1 WR: SEA Mike Williams, Ochocinco, Brandon Tate, Demaryius Thomas, Roy Williams

Pick 1 TE: Moeaki (think he might be out) or Celek

Pick 1 FLEX: Any of the unused above, Green-Ellis, Brandon Jacobs

Pick 1 DEF: Pitt or New Orleans

Thanks!

Reply to  Swanny

Mike Williams is looking too good of late, especially in PPR.

I’d play Celek this week.

For flex I’d play Ocho.

Still play PIT every week.

DC

12 team ppr dynasty

Cutler, Campbell, or McCoy at qb? Thanks and love the website

Reply to  DC

Hmmm.. sorry we missed you for Thur. I would have said Cutler. But I’d say Campbell now. McCoy is looking surprisingly good though, I feel good for the kid

PatsFan

This league has some custom scoring for QB’s: 50 yds/pt, 3pts/TD, -0.5pt/INT and -0.2/sack

Should I start Cutler tonight at Miami or Big Ben against Oakland?

Also, could use some help deciding on which 2 WR’s to start in PPR league:

M. Wallace vs. OAK
D. Bryant vs. DET
M. Williams (TB) @ SF
S. Holmes vs HOU

Thanks for the help.

purplegut
Reply to  PatsFan

I LOVE CUTLER BUT…….. BIG BEN IS BIG BEN AND PITT. IS PISSED!!!!!! BRYANT AND WILLIAMS YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Reply to  PatsFan

Big Ben certainly.

Bryant and Williams. Watch the news though with Williams getting a DUI. If he’s only going to miss a couple of series, I’d still start him. If not Williams, Wallace.

RobertBobson

1 Qb, 6 PPTD, -2 int , 1 pp 25 passing yards, 1pp rushing

Flacco @ Carolina

Brady Vs Indy

Orton @ San Diego.

I have started the wrong quarterback literally every week this year.

Reply to  RobertBobson

Nice QBs this year, easy to do. I’ve had the same problem myself. I’d stay with Flacco this week. He’s putting up consistently good numbers and is a relatively safe play.

RobertBobson

1 pp 10 yards rushing rather

Reply to  RobertBobson

Figured as much there Robert … that would be a high scoring system. 🙂

Martin

In a PPR league(0.5 PPR, 1pt per 20yards rushing o receiving, 6pts for a TD) who would you pick as a flex:

– Andre Johnson against NYJ and Revis, on the road, with Schaub banged-up

– Brandon Marshall which been a huge disapointement so far this year and playing with a new QB

– Fred Jackson, clearly not as talented as the 2 above, but having a good matchup against CIN and coming from a huge week against Det.

Thanks for the help,

Martin

DLFKenK
Reply to  Martin

Andre Johnson, regardless.

Reply to  Martin

I’m going to roll with my mantra of never benching your studs … or at least very rarely. 🙂 You could this week with AJ vs. the Island, but I’d still start him. At least I could sleep knowing that I did the right thing rather than seeing him go off for 20+ on my bench.

AJ. You just don’t sit AJ.

NorthParkRDB

1st in a non ppr league…Who should I start at TE barring Gates plays this week? A.Gates or Z.Miller playing a PIT team very good against the run but just so-so against the pass and that let R.Gronkowski score 3 TDs last week not to mention Oakland will probably be behind and need to pass.

2nd in a different non ppr league need to start 3 RBs and my def starts are F.Gore and P.Hillis. 3rd is between C.Benson (old slowing down back against a terrible DE) or L.Blount (young up and coming back against a so-so run DE)

Thanks for the help!

Reply to  NorthParkRDB

You always start Gates if he plays. If he doesn’t, put in Miller.

I’m concerned about Benson, even if they are playing the Bills. Something tells me that Cincy might start giving Scott the ball. Benson’s contract is up after this year, his average is crap and they are out of the race. All signs point to evaluating Bernard Scott.

I think I would play Blount, but I really don’t think you can go wrong here… but something in my gut tells me to stay away from Benson.

Reply to  NorthParkRDB

Gates first. Miller Second.
I’d roll with Blount.

FlyingDutchmen

What are your thoughts on P.Thomas? His dynasty value?
In a non ppr league with 12 teams every team keeps 12 players.
I was offered Thomas and a mid 3rd rounder FOR S.Holmes and the 1st pick of the 2nd round. The only reason I’m thinking of doing it is because I’m loaded at WR and need RB help badly.
Thoughts?

Reply to  FlyingDutchmen

Thomas is putting himself in the doghouse with this ankle of his and he is declining in value. Even still, he’s still young, has good size and is good when healthy. If you’re truly loaded at WR and need the help, I’d do it.

Heiniekicken

Alright…I’m sure this is a question that NEVER comes up…a kicker question!

I have (or…had) Nugent as my kicker. Rackers, Folk and Brown are available, but so is Graham for New England. Looking at the Pats schedule the rest of the year (Indy, Detroit, Chicago, GB, Buffalo and Miami), is he worth considering for the rest of the season?

Reply to  Heiniekicken

Sure, he’s worth considering for the rest of the year. Schedules and kickers rarely really play out in a way that you can use them to your advantage … unless it’s weather that you’re playing. NE kickers getting into this time of the year can be a problem. I like warm weather or dome kickers with a non-wintery remaining schedule. I like Rackers of that group

jerry

pick 2 out of the 4 for this week. hillis and foster is the way i’m leaning but could be pursuaded to bench foster due to his matchup.

foster
hillis
turner
jackson

Reply to  jerry

Hillis and Foster. No question. Foster is the number 1 back in fantasy this year… you start him no matter what. He could be playing the 85 bears and you’d still start him.

Bigcsr67
Reply to  64

the 85 Bears would crush Foster and the horrible Texans, and the Jets will Shut him down too. Foster is good, but he won’t get it done this week. You should go Turner and Hillis. Turner vs. the Rams, or Foster vs. the J E T S. Easy pick in my mind, the Falcons will roll.

Reply to  jerry

Foster and Hillis without a second thought. You’re dead on with your gut, go with it.

Fred McGnads

Jamaal Charles or Steven Jackson? Thanks.

Jerry
Reply to  Fred McGnads

CHARLES ALL day

Reply to  Fred McGnads

Charles

purplegut

What do you think of Bush this week???? And how bout Fitz…..or Young for the playoff run…..???????

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to  purplegut

Bush will be risky but I’m starting him in one league that tallies PPR. I think he’s a PPR play this week as a low end RB2 or high RB3. Fitz is hit and miss but in the leagues where I have him, I’m resolved to starting him every week.

VY is an enigma, I just can’t trust him. Bugs me that I have his Fathead behind me right now! I traded him away in all but one league.

Now … what to do with this Fathead?

Jason Hill

Now that I’ve been picked up by JAX, what are my chances of starting in place of MSW in 2011?

Reply to  Jason Hill

I’ve always had a soft spot for you Jason, I think you’re more talented than you’ve been allowed to show. You’ll get a shot but I don’t see you as anything more than a WR4 as it stands. Keep working hard though and be the first one in and the last one out … stay late and get reps in with Garrard. MSW isn’t consistent or durable, you’ll get a chance to show at some point.

David B.

Thanks for what you do. In a standard scoring league, who should I play:

QB: Vick or Brees

WR (Pick 2): Colston, Manningham, Maclin, Floyd

TE (Pick 1): Hernandez, Heap, Olsen, Watson, Fasano, Gresham

Gracias.

DLFKenK
Reply to  David B.

Vick
Maclin, Colston
Heap

I can’t believe I’m suggesting Vick over Brees, but you have to ride this.

Reply to  David B.

Nice QB problem to have … read my Vick article this week to think about what to do going forward.

I’d start Vick again, he’s just too hot. Tough to bench Brees though.

Colston and Maclin

Hernandez.

trash

I got one for you for tonight. Thanks for doing this. Great site.

PPR league, standard 6 point scoring system.

Start 2 WR: I have Steve Smith (Car) at home against Baltimore, Marshall tonight against Chicago, Knox tonight against Miami and Garcon this weekend against New England.

Start 1 TE: I have Zach Miller (Oak) At Pittsburgh and Tamme against NE.

I start Peyton Manning, so here is what I am thinking. Marshall and Knox tonight and Tamme so I don’t have 3 Indy players going. Thoughts?

Thank you and I will submit more for my other league later this week.

Reply to  trash

I agree… Marshall, Knox and Tamme. The bears seem to be leaning away from trying to force Hester as the primary WR. Steve Smith is going to have Pike at QB… I don’t think you can bench him fast enough.

DLFKenK
Reply to  trash

I’d go with Marshall and Knox. Tamme looks great as well.

I rarely suggest starting three players from the same team, so your reasoning is sound.

Ryan

M.Bush or B.Edwards as my flex play…0.5 PPR

Reply to  Ryan

Edwards

John

PPR 14 team league

Pick two of
– Dez Bryant
– Miles Austin
– Marques Colston

Pick 2 of
– Ray Rice
– Bradshaw
– Blount

RB situation seems easy – probably Bradshaw and Rice. For WR I’m leaning towards Bryant and Austin.

Nick
Reply to  John

You answered your own question…

Nick

Fitzpatrick or Kitna?

Reply to  Nick

Interesting choice. I’d go with Kitna … I still think what Fitz is doing is an optical illusion. But the guy is posting every week.

Lincoln

Pick one:
– Beanie Wells
– Ronnie Brown
– BJGE

Pick one:
– Randy Moss
– Pierre Garcon
– MSW

Thanks!

Nick
Reply to  Lincoln

BGE and Garcon!

Reply to  Nick

Just to throw out an opposing opinion…

Moss is playing the Redskins… he might not know the offense, but no one in DC knows how to play D. Moss probably scores 2 points or 22.

I might also start Brown over BJGE. The Dolphins might actually start using the wildcat more since they are down to Thigpen. Wouldn’t be surprised if they broke it out and he racked up some points…. plus, the Bears have allowed 9 rushing TD’s this year.

Between brown/BJGE. I think Brown is more of a gamble, but I could see the logic in starting him. If you need a guaranteed 7-11 points, start BJGE. If you need to take a chance to score big? I’d throw in Brown.

Same thing with Moss/Garcon. I think Garcon is the steady bet and will prob. get you at least 6-9 points. If you need to take a chance because your opponent is stacked, I play Moss and hope that the Redskins play D like they have all season. Good luck.

DLFKenK
Reply to  Lincoln

I actually agree with 64 on this one. I’d go with Brown and Moss. It’s risky, but it’s not like the other options are locks for points.

Nick
Reply to  DLFKenK

Hopefully you didn’t start Ronnie Brown last night…eck.

HotRod

need a flex, no ppr, who do you like?

Brown v Chi
Bush v Sea
Crabtree v TB

DLFKenK
Reply to  HotRod

Crabtree for me. Smith seems to look his way…

Reply to  HotRod

Crabtree

Dan

12 Team PPR Leauge
Which 2 RBs should I start?
Bradshaw (PHI)
Mendy (OAK)
McFadden (PIT)

Which 3 WRs should I start?
Dez Bryant (DET)
Steve Johnson (CIN)
Gaffany (SD-Monday Night)
Hester (MIA)
Manningham (PHI)

Reply to  Dan

Bradshaw and Mendy this week.
Bryant, Johnson and Gaffney.

DLFKenK

McFadden and Bradshaw for me between those three. I also like Dez, Johnson and Manningham this week.

Sit back and relax tonight. No pressure!

Jimi Hendrix

Let’s talk defense……
Desmond Bishop vs. Minn.
Ray Lewis vs. Caro.
Derrick Johnson vs. Ari.
Barrett Rudd vs. SF

Bishop has been a beast since taking Barnetts spot and had 8 tkls, 1 int. and a pd earlier this season vs Minn.

Lewis vs. Carolina and a qb that has thrown 5 passes in is nfl career plus down to their 3rd string rb

Johnson who leads his team in tackles and having his best year yet

Rudd who is averaging 8 tkls a game and coming off his best peformance of the year

Scoring……1 point per tackle and assist, 8 points per sack, 10 points per int., 1 point per pd

which 2 would you start?

Reply to  Jimi Hendrix

I still start Lewis every week. I also like DJ this week.

Jimi Hendrix
Reply to  Jeff Haverlack

what I fear with Lewis is that his opportunities will be limited by the ineptness of the Carolina offense. I forsee a lot of 3 and outs by Carolina and a wholelot of Raven offense. Not a good combination for Lewis. I leaning towrd Johnson and Bishop.

Jerry

I just traded Vick for C. Johnson The rest of my team is Now Orton…R White Wayne Bowe Turner J. Charles …Keller and Pack DSTGood enough for getting to the finals??????????

Reply to  Jerry

Maybe but Orton scares me still. I like the trade though for the long term. You may have traded away your ring though in getting rid of Vick. But Dynasty isn’t about just one year.

trash

Alright, weekly dynasty questions! Standard 6 points per TD league, 1 point for every 25 pass yards, -3 for interception and 1 point for every 10 rush and receiving yards.

Start two at QB: Vick is my number 1. I can start Big Ben at home against Oakland or Flacco AT Carolina. What do you think?

Start two at RB; A.P. is my number 1. I can start Benson against Buffalo, Moreno Monday night against San Diego or Keiland Williams At Tennessee. Which one would you start.

Also, what are your thoughts on trying to buy low on Deangelo Williams for next year? Will he be worth anything?

Thanks for all you do.

Reply to  trash

I’d start Flacco, he’s been nicely consistent recently. I think Rice is going to have a nice game in the receiving area too.

I’d start Moreno this week but it’s risky. Williams could be a sneaky good play but there is just too much up in the air with Shanny and Portis. Benson is starting to show his age. Moreno on Monday night should be motivated.

I fully expect DeAngelo to be playing elsewhere next year but with Stewart struggling, they could put the tag on him. DWill could have plenty of value next year in a good system if he can stay healthy. Good buy low candidate if you think you have a championship team now.

I enjoy your site. I look here often. Heres my problem.
I have
P. Thomas the no show
J. Stewart will the real one please show up
M. Turner Do you have any gas left
A. Foster My preseason draft wonder, wonder how I got so lucky.
R. Torain Will I learn to change oil like the great John Riggins diesel

I have a chance to get either K. Williams or J. Snelling. But someone has to go to make room. I am thinking of gambling J. Stewart or R. Torain and handcuffing J. Snelling. BUT P. Thomas is not in good position with the number of runners there either.

Reply to  j d quinn

K. Williams is NOT a special back. No reason to trade for him. Shanahan loves Torain and he’ll be starting when he’s healthy. I like very RB you have over Williams/Snelling. I wouldn’t trade for them. As far as snelling, It’s not worth trading a starter level RB for a handcuff.

Paradis
Reply to  64

Okay, i don’t want to be “combatative”, but this 64 guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about. K. Williams has been putting in his time for Shanny since TC. Anyone who followed WSH’s backfield’s known about him since he tore it up in the preseason.

Regardless Torain is as reliable as a 1960 El Dorado. Safe to say Williams could be a large part of Shanny’s zone running game + catches for the remainder of the season.

Reply to  Paradis

If you don’t want to be “combative,” just give your opinion and don’t say that another poster doesn’t know what they are talking about. You can give your opinion without being a jerk about it.

I watch the Redskins play every week and I’m telling you that Williams isn’t anything special. All his points last week came from garbage time. He’ll get some starts while everyone else is hurt, but he won’t be the featured back when Torain and/or Portis come back. He’s a starter by default. Who cares that he tore it up in preseason? Doesn’t mean anything.

There are 2 things you can count on in Washington.

1. Shanahan can’t be trusted to stick with 1 back, so why trade for another WAS RB.

2. Dan Snyder will mess up anything good in DC. Even if Williams plays lights out, Snyder will mess it up. If Portis is healthy, he’ll be starting. Same thing with Torain. This offseason Snyder will probably go out and sign someone like Fred Jackson or Thomas Jones to a 7 year 90 million deal to start at RB. If he did, it wouldn’t surprise me. The man is a complete moron and is ruining the franchise. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to sign Bo Jackson or OJ simpson… I hate Dan Snyder. I’d stay as far away form the WAS backfield as possible. imho.

Paradis
Reply to  Paradis

So your advice is “Shanny Loves Torain” but “You cant trust him for any RB”… contradictory to me. The one thing I can say about Shanny is that he rides the hot hand till it falls off or breaks. That just became Williams.

Look, I didn’t read anything about a trade, nor did i speculate that he’s got long term value. The OP seems to need someone, anyone at this point to fill in and potentially finish off the season. If you’re a 3rd string RB, you basically couldn’t ask for a better scenario than playing behind Portis and Torain who have 0% chance of finishing the season healthy.

All my post was intended to do, was debate the theme you projected that Williams was basically worth nothing more than a used bag of staples. He’s pass catching RB who’s played very well (yes he has) in Shanny’s system. There’s production there to be had.

(ps. yes, i’ve watched WSH and I do think he’s a good fit)

Reply to  j d quinn

Looks like this one has already been figured out, dare I get in the middle?

Here’s my view:

You need to hang onto Stewart. Snelling is an okay back but I don’t think he’s a carry the load back and he isn’t young, he’ll be 27 before the end of the year. Torain can’t stay healthy, has never been able to. He looks great while he is healthy but he can’t be trusted. I don’t see Williams as a dynamic back but he’s young, has looked good running the ball and I’d find a way to get him if you can. But I would not drop Turner, Thomas or Stewart to get him. I also HATE Shanahan backfields … you just never know who will be played.

msh0950

12 Team keeper league; non-PPR. Scoring as follows QB: 1 pt for every 20 yds passing RB/WR/TE 1 pt for every 10 yds Touchdowns (QB/RB/WR/TE): 0-9 yds: 6 pts 10-39 yds: 9 pts 40+ yds: 12 pts. Field Goals: 0-39 yds: 3 pts 40-49 yds: 5 pts 50-59 yds: 10 pts 60+ yds: 12 pts Return Yards: 2 points for 40, and then 1 point for every 10 thereafter
Start 1 QB, any combination of 5 (maximum of 3 RB’s and TE is not required), 1 K
Who do you Recommend
QB: Cassel (ARI), Ryan (STL)
RB: Mendenhall (OAK), C. Wells (KC), F. Jackson (CIN)
WR: D. Bryant (DET), M. Floyd (DEN), S. Johnson (CIN), Mike Thomas (CLE), M. Williams SEA (NO)
TE: J Gresham (BUF), J. Tamme (NE)
K: R. Succop

Thanks for the help.

Reply to  msh0950

I’d still start Ryan
Mendy and Jackson
Bryant, Mike Williams and Steve Johnson

I just won’t often start a TE over decent WRs. Tamme gets consideration but non-PPR he loses out to Johnson

BoomBoom

TD League:

Vernon Davis or Brandon Lloyd?

Reply to  BoomBoom

Boy, have to go with Lloyd.

Doug D

10 man dynasty league, non-PPR, I need to pick 2 @ RB:
Hillis
Run-DMC
Moreno
The Law Firm

Reply to  Doug D

Hillis and Moreno this week. I’m sitting DMC myself against that tough PIT D.

Jeremy

I cant decide which 3 to start in a ppr league

R.White,M.Williams,M.Williams,Steve Johnson or Dez

Doug D
Reply to  Jeremy

For me, I’d go with Roddy, Williams (TB) and Dez.

Fat Elvis

I can’t believe I am writing this….

Rodgers or Vick?

Reply to  Fat Elvis

I can’t believe I’m saying this.

Vick

Tom G

I just heard Shockey is out for this Sunday so would you go with Witten or Jimmy Graham or I could go and pick up David Thomas

non-ppr

Reply to  Tom G

I’d stick with Witten but Graham is a sneaky play this week. I like him long term as well.

Jerry

who sits: Have CJ M Turner J Charles R White R Wayne D Bowe Problem only can start 4 Who sits???? Thanx

Reply to  Jerry

Turner

Jeremy
Reply to  Jeff Haverlack

I would sit Turner and Bowe

The Vich

Hi Guys!

Last starting spot – PPR

Shonn Greene vs Houston
Randy Moss vs Washington – if Randy can’t do something against these guys there is a serious problem!
Lance Moore vs Seattle
Eddie Royal @ SD

Most of these are really bad Defense, except SD. Any thoughts on one of these guys going off big?

Thanks

Reply to  The Vich

Howdy Vich

I’d start Randy myself because it would be still more fun to watch than those other yawners. But Royal and Moore are better bets in a PPR game.

My true order would be:

Moore
Moss
Royal

But I’d still start Moss myself. Looks better in the lineup.

AD

Who should I start between m. austin,s. holmes, and j. maclin. Need 2 in ppr. Already played marshall(got hurt-bad luck)
Also who should I start for te: z.miller or a. hernedez. Boss is on waivers too. Thanks in advance

DLF Jeff
Reply to  AD

Austin and Macline
Miller

ambie

pick 2

foster s jackson green ellis

and randy moss or crabtree

DLF Jeff
Reply to  ambie

Foster and Jackson

If you need a third, roll the dice with Moss this week. Carlos Rogers is out for the Skins, Moss should be open often. Risky though

pnt

PPR 0,5 pt/rec

1. Mike Williams (SEA) or Manningham

2. Jermaine Gresahm or Todd Heap

3. Pick 1 RB: Michael Bush, Reggie Bush, Justin Forsett, Mike Goodson or Keiland Williams

Thanks

DLF Jeff
Reply to  pnt

1. Williams
2. Heap
3. If Williams is starting, I’d start him. Watch pregame. If not, Goodson.

DLF Jeff
Reply to  pnt

Williams is not starting this AM. Consider Goodson.

Robert

need 2 WRs and 1 offensive player picked out of the following:

Jennings – Green Bay
Williams – Tampa Bay
Williams – Seattle
Austin – Dallas
Wallace – Pittsburgh
Washington – Tennessee

One of the WRs or do I put Ben in as the offensive player

DLF Jeff
Reply to  Robert

Nice group. PPR? I’m assuming so.

Ben? You can start a 2nd QB? If so, yes.

All those guys are about equal.

I’d go with:

Jennings
Williams (TB) – Watch pregame to see if he plays
Williams (SEA)

If it’s not PPR

Jennings
Williams (TB)
Wallace

If Williams doesn’t play, swap in Austin.

Chief

My one game divisonal lead in on the line this week and would like help choosing 3 total players:
I need one WR from Hines Ward, Breaston and Shipley
I need one TE from Jermaine Gresham and whomever starts between Gates/McMichael.
Now I need one flex player between the guys left over from above and Lawfirm. (flex player can be WR/RB/TE)

I’m leaning toward Ward, Gates/McMichael and Breaston, but would like another opinion.

DLF Jeff
Reply to  Chief

People … I need to know if it’s PPR, it makes all the difference. If you don’t say, I have to assume that it is.

When the division lead is on line, have to start Ward.
If Gates plays, play him. If not, Gresham.
Breaston in the flex.

Non PPR.TD’s 6 PT’s,1 PT. for 10 yards.Who is the better flex player this week.Keiland Williams or Santana Moss?

DLF Jeff
Reply to  Nate

Williams.

Who to start, Flacco or Big Ben?

DLF Jeff
Reply to  The O'le Ball coach

Tough choice. I start Flacco. Ben has been performing well as too.

Kerry

Great site guys!!

Two quick decisions I’m stuck with:

Each question is for flex player, non-ppr:

J.Best,K.Williams(Wash),M.Lynch,M.Williams(Sea),Gaffney – pick one

M.Wallace,M.Williams(TB),P.Harvin – pick one for wr
then, the other two vs. C.Benson for flex.

Thanks Much!!!

DLF Jeff
Reply to  Kerry

Thanks for the comment, visit our advertisers and bring friends. 🙂

Non PPR I go with Williams as long as he’s starting. If not, roll with Williams

DLF Jeff
Reply to  Kerry

K. Williams is not starting, rolle with M. Williams.