7 Responses to “DLF’s Weekly Impact Events”

1. afleetalex says:

Thanks for the updates Ryan. Concerning Belichick, wouldn’t it make perfect sense to see Ridley get 25 carries this week? As a non-Ridley owner, I don’t want to see it. But with the hoodie, it’s always a possibility! : )

• Ryan McDowell says:

Very true. You can never project what Belichick will do come game day. Either way, I think Ridley is a talented back and a decent buy low. I don’t see him as a top 10 back, but he can definitely be a solid FF starter.

2. Myself says:

I bought low on Ridley for one of my rebuild teams for guys I don’t believe will do anything in the future and a low pick, so here’s to hoping he gets his issues worked out by next season.

3. Greg Carrier says:

Jeffery is a great young receiver, but if Cutler is back at QB for the Bears next year, it’s hard to imagine Jeffery’s numbers topping Marshall’s, even though they might come close. Cutler and Marshall just have a rare QB-WR connection. If Cutler isn’t back, Jeffery could be a clear cut #1.

• Ryan McDowell says:

I agree in a way. I think the Cutler contract will be one of the stories of the off-season. Has the play of McCown shown Trestman that he can succeed without a franchise contract? Very possible. Can’t wait to see how it plays out.

4. Blue says:

I think it’s important to remember Jeffery is seeing others teams 2nd best corner and single coverage most times. His value gauge is pointing way up but he still has the luxury of Marshall drawing all the top corners and double teams. Gordon has been really impressive all season, I will be watching him this weekend because I expect Talib to shadow him all over the field.