Podcast

The DLF Dynasty Podcast

podcast-eisenberg

Jamey Eisenberg (@JameyEisenberg) from CBSSports.com joins our hosts Jarrett Behar and Tim Stafford to bring you up to date on the most important dynasty fantasy football information and give you the answers you need to dominate your dynasty and keeper fantasy football leagues. They cover all the following this week:

• The Signing of Ahmad Bradshaw by the Colts
  • Josh Gordon’s Suspension
  • Tim Tebow’s impact in New England
  • Topics from the DLF Forum
  • And much, MUCH more.

If you like what you hear, have any questions for the hosts, or just want to chime in with your opinions on the topics they discuss, feel free to post below or reach out to our regular hosts Jarrett Behar on Twitter @EyeOfTheGator or Tim Stafford at @dynastytim.

available-on-itunes_logo_ver2_lowres-300x110

Ken Kelly

Ken Kelly

Senior Partner - Executive Editor at DynastyLeagueFootball
Ken is a corporate trainer by day an a tireless editor of dynasty content by night. His passion for the World Champion Seattle Seahawks is second only to his love of fantasy football and the dynasty format.

Ken is on Twitter at DLF_KenK
Ken Kelly

1. Kaleb

June 13, 2013 at 7:55 am

I’ve currently got Jarius Wright on my bench (picked him up late last year) but I’m interested in Davone Bess and Andrew Hawkins (both free agents). Who, of the three, presents the best dynasty value?

16 team, non PPR league

• Jarrett Behar

June 13, 2013 at 9:37 am

Probably coin flip between Wright and Hawkins. Bess definitely third. Wright has less competition even assuming Patterson develops – that might tilt the scales. In a vacuum though Baby Hawk is the most talented.

2. jtkelley06

June 13, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Is there any way to post the link to download the podcast on blog talk likke you used to? This imbedded player is not very good for listening on my phone at the gym or wherever. You can’t navigate away from this page or anything without it shutting off. Just my opinion. It kind of makes it a pain to listen to which sucks because I love the podcast

3. Jake R

June 14, 2013 at 6:02 am

Really enjoyed the podcast. Jamey is one of the best in the industry. His analysis and reasoning are spot on. Thanks for bringing him on.

4. jtkelley06

June 14, 2013 at 8:46 am

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it

5. Purple Pride

June 27, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Today is 6-27-2013, I am trying to listen to the old podcast from 6-13-2013 and the embedded blogtalk player you have on this page is playing the current one that was recorded yesterday and not the old one. Can you fix this? I know I can get it on the blogtalk website, it would just be nice to do it on your site.

Before you embedded the player you used to have a link to the correct podcast, it would be nice if you brought that feature back.

Thanks,