So your fantasy team didn’t win? Is your favorite NFL team watching the playoff games with the rest of us? Well, not to worry! The DLF Playoff Challenge returns for the third straight year, and this year it’s better than ever. This season we have increased the overall prize pool, and in addition we are offering a special prize package to eligible Premium Members. Check out the rules below, sign up for the playoff challenge, and have some serious fun during the NFL playoffs!
DLF Playoff Challenge Rules
1. The DLF Playoff Challenge will be played on NFL.com. To participate, go to:
Search for the group called: DLF-Challenge
and enter the password: Dynasty#1
2. There is no fee to enter and play, but only one entry per DLF member is permitted. DLF staff and writers are eligible to play, but are not eligible to win any of the prize pool.
3. You must have either an active DLF Forum account or DLF website account in order to win. The account must be created no later than midnight January 4th, PST. If you do not have a forum or website account with DLF, you will not not eligible for any winnings, and your entry will be discarded.
4. Any issues or errors on the NFL.com site are out of our control. If you experience an issue with the site and it doesn’t reflect your changes or roster correctly, sorry. You are out of luck. We can’t control that. So double check all your entries, and make sure everything is correct. Be sure to check the How To Play and Rules & Prizing links on NFL.com to see the full rules of the game.
5. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the contest, which concludes with the Super Bowl. DLF staff and writers are not eligible for any of the prize pool. If a DLF staff/writer does finish in 1st, 2nd or 3rd, then the next eligible person will win that prize. Verification of all eligibility requirements will be performed after the conclusion of the contest, and will include email verification using either the registered email of your forum or website account. Failure of verification or adherence to eligibility requirements will result in forfeiture and next eligible team will be elevated to the vacated finalist slot.
New this year, DLF Premium Members are eligible for an increased prize pool. Premium membership must be active on or before midnight January 4th PST in order to qualify, and must be active at the time the contest concludes. Later premium membership enrollment will not grant eligibility to the enhanced premium member prize pool.
1st Place: DLF Premium Member – $500 & a DLF T-Shirt / Non-Premium Member – $250 & a DLF T-Shirt
2nd Place: DLF Premium Member - $100 & a DLF T-Shirt / Non-Premium Member – $50 & a DLF T-Shirt
3rd Place: DLF Premium Member - $50 & a DLF T-Shirt / Non-Premium Member – $25 & a DLF T-Shirt
All ties will result in those tied entries evenly dividing the cash prize for their spot, though each winning entry will still receive a t-shirt.
So sign up for the DLF Playoff Challenge today, and thanks for your support and patronage!