10 Responses to “DLF’s Weekly Impact Events”

1. Sensei John Kreese says:

In return leagues, Randall Cobb is gold. I’ve been targeting Cobb in trade talks all year, with no success. I would even suggest that Cobb is on the same dynasty tier as Percy Harvin, in the 6-8 range.

• Nate says:

I agree about Cobb. He’s golden especially in return leagues. He’s only 22 and Rodgers raves about his work ethic and how special he’ll be.

2. Larry T says:

Cobb was high on all my lists this off-season. James Jones, Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb are all talented and capable of maintaining the high WR talent level in GB…. but they will have to continue to build depth there. Off season, I traded Greg Jennings and a late 1st (1.10 in 12 team league) for Cobb and 1.02 (It raised some eyebrows as to what I was doing, but it looks clear now that I won that deal). Is Jennings worth a Buy Low look as he might be a clear WR1 in Miami, SD or Jax next year?

Since the Jennings ‘surgery’ topic came up, I have received 4 trade offers for Cobb. The only deal I considered was Cobb & my 2nd for Nicks & his 3rd.

• D-Rex says:

Don’t do that trade, youll be sorry. Cobb is gold. I traded straight up back in June, Roddy White for Randall Cobb. Ive won 3 of last 4 titles in 16tm league and my team was loaded/ A.Johnson, R.White, D.Thomas, A.Brown, J.Graham, A.Gates. Many teams thought I was stupid and killing my dynasty I’d been enjoying, “Well who’s laughing now. I’ve also added Cj.Spiller for D.Sproles/A.Gates! Lol. Cobb is the best long term dynasty WR by far right now

3. Matthew Bowser says:

Nelson may miss some time with a hammy. Cobb could see some more looks on some slants that get him into space. I’m excited for him as he seems like a good kid

4. Mike D. says:

Nothing on Rivera calling for a one-man power run game for Stewart? Not expecting much against the Bears, but let’s see if he sticks with it and JS finally gets a shot…

• Ryan McDowell says:

I considered covering that story, but I was unsure if that was just coach speak. With the history of how the Panthers have used their RBs, I need to see it to believe it. I love Stewart, so I hope it’s true.

5. Coach says:

They said MJD doesn’t have the lisfranc. i think he’ll be back next week.

• Ryan McDowell says:

That would be great, but even if it is not Lisfranc, I’d be surprised to see him back next week. I hope you are right though, I need him.

6. big D says:

i’m surprised with jennings out and nelson with a hammy no one is even talking about the possibilty of young rookie jarrett boykin. the milwaukee journal reports that boykin is going to get a good chance for some snaps. i would go as far as to say cobb and boykin will be the big wrs in this game. i’m adding boykin as a rookie add on my dynasty team now, because next year from greenbay jennings will be gone and jones could be traded leaving nelson, cobb starting with boykin playing the #3 wr position. we all know what that position can produce