8 Responses to “Dynasty Essentials Guide 2.0 Now Available!”

1. Dave says:

Hi Guys,

I love the guide, well worth the money, especially one that gets updates. Good work.

I have an interesting trade before me and wanted to get your thoughts.

My wrs and rbs:

mccoy, hillis, moreno, dwilly, starks, ivory
    nicks, roddy, vjax, crabtree, danario

I have an option to move roddy for mjd with one guy and move hillis for mike williams tb from another.

I know that hillis, moreno and dwill have some risks this year that might leave me thin at rb and i’d like to get some more youth at wr.

what do you think?

• DLF_KenK says:

Well, I’d strongly consider White for MJD, especially if this league is a non-PPR league based on your roster. You’d balance things out a little more.

Hillis for Mike Williams is another interesting proposition, but that one could only be done if you were to add MJD.

So, the question really is which would you rather have? Hillis and White or MJD and Mike Williams. In a dynasty league, I’d rather have MJD and Mike Williams, but it’s close.

2. Rich says:

Hey there,

Your online guide is terrific. There is so much to read, from tons of rankings to loads of breakdowns. Would have paid more just for the initial release, the fact that you guys update it all the way to the beginning of the season is unbelievable. I am in 2 dynasty leagues and will be in a third this coming August so I really needed this, since there isn’t much out there dealing with dynasty leagues.

My only problem or question is this, is there a way to make it printer friendly? I want to make the guide mobile so I can read it without a computer. I have printed out part of the guide but it used up a ton of ink. If you could minus out the pictures and black backgrounds, make more of it white and light shades of grey when displaying the cheat lists that would be terrific.

Thanks,
    Rich

PS – You are wrong about Peyton Hillis~!!!

• DLF_KenK says:

Thanks for the props Rich! It’s been a labor of love, that’s for sure. We’re probably going to end up making about 5 cents an hour on it, but that wasn’t our big goal. We wanted to provide something unique for a very fair price. We seem to have achieved that.

As far as your question goes, there really isn’t a way to make it any more printer friendly. When the images are deleted, the text becomes misplaced. Since it’s so big, it’s really designed to be viewed and not printed.

We’re really looking at multiple options, including using web pages instead of PDFs, and a myriad of other ideas for future offerings.

3. del says:

do i have to order the dynasty essentials version one before i get 2.0 or can i just somehow order the 2.0 version first exactly how does that work thanks

• DLF_KenM says:

Del, whenever you purchase the guide, you will automatically get the most recent version. So if you order today, you’ll get version 2.0 of the guide as well as any and all subsequent updates. Thanks!

4. Brew II says:

Hey guys, when do you think you will be publishing version 3.0 of the guide? We are getting ready to conduct the initial draft for a new dynasty league and I would like to wait unti the next version is out.

Thanks

5. DLF_KenK says:

We’re just waiting for free agency to wind down so we can complete the new rankings and cheat sheets, so you can expect it here in the next week or so!