7 Responses to “Late Bloomers”

1. Chris R. says:

I’m loving the Max Hall love, he’s still been a FA and I’ve gotten him in as many leagues as I could. Granted he’s more valuable in my 2 QB leagues then the ones where we start 1, you would have to overlook a QB and not know how good he’ll end up. If he ends up booming to a top 10 QB at some point he could be very valuable, especially with Fitz and an impressive Stephen Williams on the roster.

I’ll be hoping my claims for Ivory go through this week, his stock is much higher but I hope it’s not too late to get him. Payton likes to use more then 1 or 2 backs.

2. Chris R. says:

And on JJ, I was very intrigued with him when he came out, even when Houston picked him up. I don’t know how much he’ll get to play this year, but he’s talented. If you watch some film on him in Oregon you will like him even more.

3. Brian says:

So are we saying Hall is the pick over Skelton? Skelton signed a 4 year deal back in July.

4. dlfkenk says:

If I’m taking a flyer on an Arizona quarterback and have space for only one, I’d take Hall.

Yes, I’m saying that at this point.

5. Camperhead says:

Skelton was selected at 4.04 in our rookie/free agent draft the other day. I was bummed, but wasn’t really eager to move on him that early based on reports from DLF and a couple of others. I got Hall at 8.05.

6. Brian says:

Thanks. Ya, I’m in a 32 team dynasty league and have room for one long term prospect at QB. Skelton and Hall are both available and I have dibs on the wire this week.

7. Hello, It’s excellent to see sites with yahoo and thanks for the share that you’ve given. Commonly, I’m really amazed, but etc.