At DLF, we want only the hardcore, serious dynasty builders. Do you fit the bill? Take the following quiz to determine just how hardcore you are. One point for each example that sounds reasonable to you. The higher the score, the more you need us…or therapy!
- You hear your dog yelp from the backyard and immediately fear the worst – torn ACL.
- You haggle over 6th round picks as if they were body limbs
- You know that Kim is the name of Mel Kiper Jr’s. wife
- You moved and hoped to find James Andrews under the list of family doctors
- There is no limit to how much you’d pay DirecTV for Sunday Ticket. Seriously. NO limit.
- You struggle deciding whether or not to drop Ryan Fitzpatrick
- You stop struggling deciding whether or not to drop Ryan Fitzpatrick to wonder if he’s Irish
- You list your yearly leagues fees under “investments,” not “expenses”
- You use your own stopwatch when you time the 40s from the televised NFL Scouting Combine
- You feel Mike Mayock is teasing you personally for not releasing his mock draft yet
- If you got in trouble, you’d like to hire Roger Cossack to defend you
- You own 5 of Travis Henry’s jerseys
- You own 5 of Travis Henry’s children
- You’re still reading this
- You can spell Demaryius and Ndamukong without looking them up
- The 446 mock drafts on the Internet are simply not enough
- You know that CJ Spiller’s name is Clifford
- You TiVo Clifford for your kids so you can write this while they watch it
- You couldn’t be a firefighter because of your requirement to wear that Fireman Ed Jets helmet
- You’re always pushing for more roster spots in your league
- You’re pushing for more roster spots so you don’t have to drop Ryan Fitzpatrick
- You know who Lache Seastrunk is
- You just looked up Demaryius and Ndamukong to see if I was right
- When invited to an 80s party, you dress up as 49er great Roger Craig
- You wake up at 3AM to see who you got off waivers. When asked by your spouse, you had to pee
0-5 = You need to work on your dedication
6-10 = Push harder, but you’re on the right track
11-15 = Now we’re talkin’
16-20 = DLF LOVES you!
21-24 = You’re hired
25 = You slept with Travis Henry